Cathe January Rotation for Friday January 19

Alhambra

Cathlete
Hi ladies!

Wednesday I did Imax2.
Thursday I did a 55 minute KPC premix as I then went skating in the afternoon for an hour. I also did a total of 60 minutes of walking (taking the kids back and forth from school).

It's -22 degrees Celsius. We were well bundled for the walk to school this morning. I'm thawing the wood next to the woodstove so that I can make a fire right after doing PUB. I had bicep DOMS yesterday from Tuesday's GymStyle so I'm not sure if I'll make it through the entire pyramid on biceps. That's always the hardest part of this workout for me (10 lb, 12 lb, 15 lb, 12 lb, 10 lb). Fortunately Cathe looks like she's dying during it too.

Have a great workout! Tee hee there is a fourth one still plugging away at the rotation.

Yippee I managed to do the entire pyramid of biceps. I actually felt strong on the 15s...a definite first for me.
Now to tackle a mountain of laundry...it's amazing how fast it accumulates.

I hear you on the laundry! I think it's worse in the winter as all the clothes are heavier! WTG on the biceps! That bicep pyramid is a killer, my biceps are feeling it today from yesterdays workout!

Today I did 20 min run (at 6.0 mph which is fast for me) so 2 miles, the abs from PUB and all of PLB. Tomorrow is Drill Max which ds(9) says he wants to do with me;-) Got to take ds for a dr's appt after school and then it's the weekend!!!:) :) We have a nice quiet weekend which I'm looking forward too.I'm going to try and get lots of housework done and start packing for our trip. Kim

Good evening!
I running late today. I had a dental appt.
I did KPC and abs.
Kim how cute your ds wants to do DM.
Alhambra great job on the biceps!
Have a graet evening! :) Belinda

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.