Calling All CHEETAHS..come out come out wherever you are-Saturday

Fit_mommy

Cathlete
Hi Girls. :)

Today's work out will be Centergy class (or a yoga vid at home if I can't find a parking spot) and perhaps a short, intense cardio like Imax3 or BBC non-tm cardio. We'll see...

Going out tonight for a girly GTG. Should be fun!

Gotta go feed my face now but I'll be back! :)

G'morning, Wendy! Got a giggle out of the thread title today. :D Sounds like you have a fun day planned today!!! :)

I'm sticking close to home today. DD has come down with a cough, and DH is off with his work buddies hunting. So I'm planning on getting caught up around the house, and possibly getting some yard work done outside. It was 50 degrees yesterday, and supposed to hit 51 today! :eek: After the last couple months of absolutely freezing temps, I'm almost tempted to hit a beach somewhere! ;):p:D

Hope everyone has a lovely weekend!!!!!!
Cheetah-01-june.gif

Oops, forgot to note that I just got *Squeeze* yesterday from Collage. :) Going to try it out today! Fun times!

Hi Brighton.

Sorry DD has a cold. Enjoy the nice weather!

I actually found a parking spot quickly at the gym this morning but it was at the very end of the lot. Oh well. I'm not complaining. :p At least I was able to take the class today. :) I did IMAX3 blasts only 1-8 this morning before class. I did it on a 6" step this time. I have been doing the work out on just the platform (4") so I decided to see if I could take it up a notch. I was able to do it but OMG was it hard! :eek: I would have done all 10 blasts but I shortened it so that I wouldn't have to rush to get to the gym on time....

I am off to grab a shower now and then DH, DS and myself are heading out to do some shopping. We are going to look for the bracket to hang my new TV (YAY!) and we are also going to Old Navy so I can look for that elusive black skirt and check out their new line of work out clothes! :D :D :D

That's all for now. I'll pop back in before heading out for the night if I can!

Ciao!

Hey, gals.

Love the running Cheetah, Brighton!

I haven't felt much like posting in the last few days because I've been SICK, and not just any kind of sick. I've had malaria!! Because I didn't catch it soon enough, it really depleted my red blood cells. So I've been low on oxygen and iron, therefore really fatigued and having headaches (basically it's anemia). So I've been bummed and haven't really had anything good to add to the conversation. With all the injuries, I didn't want to be one more "downer" voice! :(

Anyway, I was supposed to have run my 1/2 yesterday, and the whole ITB issue was a completely moot point because I could barely get out of bed.

Our friend who is an MD is coming to town tomorrow, so I'll chat with her and see if there's any more that I can do to boost my recovery.

The good thing is that my legs are totally, totally well, and so when I'm easing back into workouts after the illness, I ought not to have any ITB issues leftover.

Wendy--Glad you found a parking spot for your class. Your gym must have a tiny lot or lots of members! Hope you found some shopping bargains again.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.