Cabs n' abs -- Thursday (gettin' thirst-ay!) :-)

RunninTeach

Cathlete
Mornin’, Cabber babes! http://s228.photobucket.com/albums/ee296/runninteach/th_happy-038.gif http://s228.photobucket.com/albums/ee296/runninteach/th_happy-038.gif http://s228.photobucket.com/albums/ee296/runninteach/th_happy-038.gif

Wendy :: haaaa, I was thinking of the leg blast premix as I did this one and shuddered with dread. I was NOT in the mood for anything too hardcore!

Angie :: Oh yeah! You definitely have to sample the candy to make sure it’s up to standards. ;) Have fun with it today! How is MIL doing these days?…I follow you re: the EXT. Good point!…I hadn’t done B&G in awhile either…I almost never do it in full…but I think the blast premix is way tougher. Even with my mini-mosh, though, the purple bands really burned on the firewalkers and the lunge/squat combos slayed me.

Hi Diana and Laura! What are we up to today?

For tonight the plan is 4DS Ba & Bi premix plus cardio (TBD). I say "the plan" b/c I will probably need to work a little later tonight and may therefore need to keep things flexible. Did I mention today is the day I am coordinating 100 kids for a baby shower for a colleague? Sometimes those kind of events can lead to instant wipeout...*lol*...I hope not, but I'm braced for anything. Maybe I'll try one of those Monster drinks if my energy level wanes. I have a kid who swears by them. What he *really* needs is a sedative. *lol*

Have a GREAT one, girls! BBL, I hope.

Good Morning!

Angie: OCFOURSE my appetite is increasing. I had no doubt that it would happen. Unfortunately I am my hungriest later in the evening before bed. x( Oh well. I have Core Syn in the rotation every week right now. I want to do it every time if I can handle it. The only time I plan to sub it out is during my recovery weeks. I'll allow myself a break and do the P90 Masters version of the same work out or may the SS Express Core work out. Ofcourse this is just a plan and we all know how plans can change!:p Making candy sounds like such fun! Enjoy it!:) Every time you talk about your MIL I picture Ray Romano's MIL!:eek: LOL Not saying that your MIL is meddling, etc. It's just that she is the most famous MIL face I know so she keeps popping in my head. :p

Cathy: I don't blame you for not feelin' the Leg Blast Premix. I can't wait to hear about your shower experience today. Oh my gosh, I soooo do not envy you! LOL Perhaps it won't be as bad are you are thinking. :)

I have 4DS legs and a run on tap for today but I may move things around since I think I missed my opportunity to get the leg work done FIRST like I prefer to do.

BBL!

I've decided to nixx the gym idea for today atleast. The plan is to get some shopping done this morning and then do 4DS legs (and I'm adding in pull/chin ups!) and k/b at nap time.

BBL! :)

Well the weather put the ol' kibosh on the shopping trip but I'll be working out soon. I got some housework done in lieu of shopping so that's good atleast.

BBL!

Hi Girlies!

I did lowmax this morning. I didn't really care for this w/o when I first did it, but it has become a staple for me. I feel so much better when I can get my cardio in-in the morning. I'm even thinking of doing GS legs either tonight or tomorrow morning.

Cathy-Good luck, I can barely coordinate 3 kids let alone 100. I think it's great that the kids are involved to. It's good to teach them to think of others. IA that leg blast premix is a real toughie, especially at the end!

Wendy-I need to finish up my xmas shopping this weekend and it's supposed to snow again tonight. I hate bad weather. On the bright, you will be getting your house clean and your workout it.

Angie-Have fun making candy with MIL. I absolutely love the BM2 cardio blast premix! You got in a great w/o missy!!!

Laura-Are you feeling better today? I certainly hope so.

Have a great day ladies.

Diana

Well I finished my work out but it just occurred to me that I forgot to add in the back work, damnit!x( Oh well! I'll live! LOL

BBIAB!:)

Afternoon ladies ..

I am just getting to touch base .. we have been soooo busy .. I am on the cash counter again .. x( ... that and trying to do my reg. job is NOT fun x( .. plus not feeling well is REALLY not fun x( x( .. and PIA is on my very last nerve!!x( x( .. yes I am a fuss pot today!!

No passing of the stone yet .. but it is close i can feel the ((^&%*%^*$%^*&(^%) thing!x( x( x(

Wendy .... RMAOLOTF at the MIL comment! .. OMG .. I bout fell outta my chair .. that woman just tickles me!! thanks for brightening my day .. and for forever giving me an image that will forever stick in my mind whenever we mention our MIL's .. LOL:+ :+

Cathy .. 100 kids?? {{ shudder }} bless your heart .. are CABS on the menu if you survive??

Angie .. I have the dressed up pics but copied them to a CD that will not download here at work {{ stomping feet }} ..will try again!! We do make a handsome couple if I say so myself!! ;-)

Di .. congrats on the weight loss .. I do not dare get on the scales feeling ever so hefty after no exercise in over a week ..

So if I make it this afternoon .. going to attempt class .. maybe jumping up and down will make the damned thing dislodge and I will get it over with! LOL .. I gotta get some calories burned!!

OK .. will BBL to check in w/everyone .. Di and I were lonely in here yesterday .. LOL! Have a great one!:7

HI girls

I'm home.....it felt like I was gone forever! I am exhausted!! I forgot how being on your feet all day long will really take the wind out of your sails. Geez....if I went back to working a real job I would be needing extra sleep.:D We made peanut brittle, chocolate covered toffee, rock candy, and seafoam. I didn't eat hardly anything b/c I knew it would really exhaust me. I was good and brought my baby carrots, apple, yogurt, and turkey sandwich. Tomorrow I'll probably make the buckeyes with the boys since they can help with that.

Cathy - MIL still has her moments but she is doing much better since she learned some coping skills in the hospital. Thanks for asking. She dwells on things....has always been a worrier....just like her mother.x( However, she is nothing like Ray's MIL.:p MIL is actually very timid, but very giving.
Wouldn't it be great if we could just capture the energy of those kids. Funny how when I was a kid I never had lack of energy...at least not that I can ever remember.
Good luck with that shower....it sounds like it has the potential to zap you.

Wendy - At night is when my hunger strikes too. Doncha hate that??
LOL re: MIL. OMG, I don't know what I would do if MIL was like the one on Raymond. Sparks would fly I'm sure.
Your posts totally crack me up. You sure do know how to go with the flow don't you?

Diana - That BM2 cardio blast reminds me a lot of SB and RS....thought it might be right up your alley too. It is fun!
You are really getting hit with the weather aren't you? Guess you won't have to wonder if you are going to have a white Christmas.

Laura - Do you ever get a slow day at work??:7
Hope you pass that darned stone....it's gotta be stressful knowing that you could be balled up in pain at any moment. Hopefully your workout will help with that. :)

I gotta go find some ambition and get bootcamp done. BBL

Angie

Wendy :: it is pretty nasty there out there today...can't blame you for scrappin' the shopping..glad I'm home. Am concerned about tomorrow morning's commute, though. What's it like up by you?

Di :: It does feel good to bang out a workout in the AM. Of course, in my case, it happens so rarely. *lol* Nice job getting it out of the way. I don't have LowMax. Complex choreo?

Laura :: Poor thing! I hope the stones pass. Jumping up and down?? That doesn't sound like it'd be good for it. Be careful! Don't go gettin' too kamikaze on your students, miss! :)

Well, nothing on par with a kidney stone (!), but I have had a stomachache since about 1 pm - came on right in the midst of the shower, which went off without a hitch, BTW. The kids' generosity was unbelievable. We served pizza, cake, and water, and spent $200 on baby gifts!!! They were so hopped up...bless their hearts, but I could not wait for them to leave for the day. I have to scratch together my sub plans and answer keys for tomorrow (I'll be out of the classroom in the interviews again) and will see if the crud feeling passes. Hope so! If not, it may be a rest day.

ETA: Angie :: your post snuck past me...I'm glad MIL picked up some coping skills and is doing better...The candy session sounds yummy!...Energy-wise, I feel pretty good...just not in mah belly!

[font face="heather" font color=black size=+2]~Cathy[/font]

http://s228.photobucket.com/albums/ee296/runninteach/holidays/th_tomtebart2.gif

Cathe - you know all I can visualize is the fat man now....get in mah belly!:7 :p LOL! But when your belly says....get outta mah belly....well....that's not so good.}( Hope it nothing serious and it passes quickly for you. Maybe you'll luck out and get a snow day tomorrow?? Those are great! Rest up girl.;-)

Angie

Hi Girls,

I had my chemical peel on Tuesday and it is starting to peel pretty bad today. I actually came home from work early and worked from home. It looks like a terrible sunburn and my skin is tight, taught and peeling. I had the aesthetician use the stronger peel this time, hopefully the results are worth it. It should eliminate some of the more recent acne scarring (which is why have them every couple months). I also started on a tetracycline derivative to prevent cystic acne. I want my skin to be clean, clear and smooth!

Cathy-so the shower was a success-congrats! I knew it wouldn't be a problem for you. As far as lowmax goes, the comments on forum suggest it has complex choreography. Cathe does turn her back to the audience a few times but becuase she talks through all the moves, I never had any trouble picking it up.

Laura-I certainly hope you feel better really soon. I can't imagine the pain you must go through when this happens. I'm sorry you have to go through this.

Angie-Glad you had a great time with MIL. I love making candy but try not to do it too often. I'm a snacker and would taste test all my creations. You did great taking your baby carrots and sandwich.

Wendy-Oh well, hopefully you can fit in the back work tomorrow! :)

Have a great evening girls.

Diana

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.