Cabs n' Abs --- T.G.I.M.

RunninTeach

Cathlete
Mornin', girls!

OK, so that thread title is a LIE. I'm not ready for this Monday, either. *lol* I am getting observed today and have to be out of the classroom Tuesday and Friday this week plus there are more meetings blah-blah-blah, so there's a general feeling of dread about how chaotic the entire week might be that I will have to push out of my head and think only POSITIVE thoughts!!! :) :) :)

Angie :: glad you survived the party with the boys and that Cam enjoyed it...Good job resisting all the junk!...Nope, don't want a pool table. I tried playing it once and kept missing the cue ball...*lol* Let us know how you like the steel cut oatmeal recipe. I'm a big fan of the Kashi Heart to Heart. Nuke it and go. :)

Di :: maybe your body is craving a break on the weekends?...hope all goes well with the bloodwork today and with Amanda's appt. Keep us posted.

Hi Wendy and Laura! Have a GREAT day, ladies! BBL this afternoon to catch up.

[font face="heather" font color=black size=+2]~Cathy[/font]

http://s228.photobucket.com/albums/ee296/runninteach/holidays/th_tomtebart2.gif

Morning!:)

I am trying to forget it's Monday so that I keep smilin'. :p

I have Shoulders and Arms + ARX on tap for today.

I was able to push out a 30 min yoga session before heading to MIL's y'day afternoon. I was happy.

Cathy: I hope your week doesn't turn out to be as hectic and stressful as you are imagining it will be! In any case, we know you'll handle it like a champ cause you always do!:)

Angie and Diana: Sorry I'm a bit behind on personals but I PROMISE to catch up soon!:)

BBL!

Morning Ladies ..

Well the girls party was a complete success!:D We called our friend w/cancer and she got to talk to everyone there .. and we played for her too .. she got THE CUTEST ornament .. we are gonna mail it off to her!! She sounded good .. a little melancholy .. but good! She was thankful to be a "part of" the party!

My aunt came and she was my DD so I did partake .. and SIL did too .. had her DH to come and pick her up . . LOL .. so we were covered on the driving!! THANK GOODNESS!!:)

yesterday was mainly a bum! NO EXERCISE .. I did not have a large head .. but then and again I was not running any races either! LOL The most I did all day was go to the creek and check fish baskets! LOL

Tonight is the big night .. yes I was able to find THE PERFECT shoe! DH and I went shopping Friday night and stumbled upon the perfect pair .. they are strap back pumps w/a peep toe .. and instead of leather they are made of a fabric similar to my dress .. TOO CUTE. Now getting off at 12:00 today to go work some magic on ME .. and DH .. he actually thought he would get away w/NOT wearing a suit! YEAH RIGHT .. If ya'll hear some yelling it may be me taking a bite out of the stubborn DH!!! Whether he likes it or not .. he WILL be wearing a suit!! LOL .. going to try to get a picture of us all dressed up!

SO one more day of NO EXERCISE .. and indulging in CABS .. but tomorrow it will be back to business .. lunch workouts and torture sessions at night!

OK .. better run .. have some things to clear up .. I will have to catch up w/everyone tomorrow!! have a great one .. and workout for me!!:7

Laura:

HAVE FUN TONIGHT! Hope you can get that pic of you and DH dressed up. I wanna see!}(

Just want to say sorry...I didn't mean to leave you out in the post above. I still wasn't awake yet!:eek:

Off to catch a power nap before my work out. I need it bad.

BBL!:)

Hi ladies,

I did get my fasting blood draw this morning. I did have to wait for the Dr. since she was a little late. The roads were bad so I didn't have any hard feelings. I was disappointed to hear that I'm not a candidate for accutane-get this, she said because I'm too old. How depressing is that. She did give me a different prescription so wish me luck.

Amanda's appt was good. They said she had outstanding bills and she couldn't be seen unless she paid. She is on medicaid and they pd for July, Aug, and Nov, but not Sep and Oct. I made a payment because I felt it was necessary for her to be seen at this late stage in her pregnancy and since she just got out of the hospital a week ago. She needs to stay on the medication and bedrest for 2 more weeks. After that, the dr. says he'll deliver them whenever they arrive. Amanda called me later and said I will be getting a refund once the Dr. faxes over why it's necessary for her to have monthly ultrasounds.

Due to my appt this morning I did not workout. I'm thinking of trying to cardio in the morning and a weight w/o at night. Next week will be very hectic and I don't know if or when I will get in my w/o's. I will be working 6am to 3pm. With any luck, I'll have the energy to w/o after work.

Cathy-Great job staying positive. I hope the week flies by quickly for you. I want to have all this stressfullness behind you so you can enjoy the Holidays.

Wendy-You doing the X again is really motivating to me. My motivation tends to wander from day to day. I think its because my wt loss is at a standstill and has been for awhile now. I do exercise, attend ww meeting, track my calories, and I'm still a cow. I don't plan on ever giving up though.

Laura-So I take DH doesn't wear a suit that often. It will be nice to have some pics in your nice formal wear! I bet your friend was so happy to be included in your party. You are a wonderful friend.

Angie-Are you recovering from the party today? What workout is on your agenda for the day? By the way, MIS and MIC were my Sat staple w/o for quite a while.

Have a great day ladies,

Diana

Diana,

A cow!?!? That's soooo not true! We are our own worst critics though so I understand where such a comment could come from though I don't agree! I am sure you will start to see results at some point. Perhaps you need to up your calorie intake or change up your work out routine or both? You never know what will break that plateau until you find it so keep trying new things girl!}(
Insurance stinks! I am glad you will be getting your money back atleast and I hope the girls stay put until it's safe for them to make thier entrance!:)

Well, my work out is done and DH just walked in. Time for a shower and then the usual afternoon/early evening duties.

BBL!

Wendy :: nice job getting in your yoga yesterday.

Laura :: glad your friend was able to participate in the festivities from afar...I'm sure it felt good to be included...Hope you have a blast tonight! The shoes sound tres cute!! Looking forward to the pics.

Diana :: too old for Accutane?? Never heard of such a thing...What does she have you on?...Stinks about Amanda's insurance situation. Can't believe the doc would try to refuse her given the situation...thanks for the good thoughts! I'll have 11 days off in a row, so there's no reason to stress. :) All is good, and it'll all get done. I'm staying in Zen mode. :) :) :)

Ange :: where you be?

I did P.M. Stretch tonight, which felt great. I like that one a lot. It's about 35 minutes and is yoga-ish.

[font face="heather" font color=black size=+2]~Cathy[/font]

http://s228.photobucket.com/albums/ee296/runninteach/holidays/th_tomtebart2.gif

Hola girls

TGIM!*lol* That actually was the case for me today. The whole day I was thinking "this day is so much better than being in a bowling alley with 9 pre-pubescent boys!" As long as I kept that thought on my mind, the day was a breeze.:)

The crock pot oatmeal was awesome! I'm thinking this may be a main food staple for me. It fit perfectly in my little 2 quart crock pot and it was sooooo good and equally filling! I was stuffed after only a cup of the stuff. This will be great to have around for those times when my appetite soars.

Ahhhhhhh...back to the good workouts! Today was DM and I was sweating and huffing. It was a beautiful thing! I'm just now starting the December rotation. After that easy week I had last week, I'm ready for the workouts that I can put some gusto into.

Diana - IA with Wendy! You are NOT a cow! Maybe just try one thing different. How are you with getting at least 2 liters of water in per day. Maybe increased water intake will make a difference. Maybe something else? Keep trying....we are all looking for that THING that will tip the scales in our favor. Wouldn't it be nice if it was the same for everyone so that we wouldn't all have to figure this out for ourselves?
You had an awesome workout...and with Jarod too? How sweet. ;-)
It's a good thing you were there to help Amanda out. Glad everything is going well with the babies.

Cathy - TGIM....cracked me up!:7 I gotta admit...I've never heard that one before.
You need a positive attitude?....just keep thinking Christmas vacation!! Being a teacher does have it's golden rewards doesn't it?

Wendy - Still goin' strong with the X, I see. Good for you!

Laura - So glad to hear that the girls party was a success.
So you and DH have a shindig on a Monday night?? I'd also like to see pics!! I'll bet you two will look uber glam.:D

I'd better go and check my emails.....later girls

Angie

Angie,

Glad the oatmeal was a success! Sounded delish when you described it! Can you send me some? ;) :9 :7

I am LOVIN' the X! I feel so PUMPED when I am done with the work outs. It's a great feeling! }( I'm still hemming and hawing over wether to buy the BB bands though.....???

Have a great night!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.