Cabs n' abs....Saturday

RunninTeach

Cathlete
Good morning, girls!

Wendy ~ yes, indeed, I am feelin’ the CABs this morning. :) The rest of the weekend will likely be low-key. I like my downtime. BF is doing well…she is almost 6 months along…still taking 3 grad classes, so we talk daily but hang out less—like, every few weeks.

Laura ~ nope, I’m outta the grading hole and enjoying life to the fullest again. :) I do have essays I collected on Friday, but there’s not a rush on them…Sorry again about your family’s loss. Sounds like she was a special lady.

Di ~ where you been hidin', miss? We miss ya!

Angie ~ hope you had a blast at the Convention.

Today I have class, so later my workout will be a run + the CST premix from my beloved 4DS.

Have a stellar one!

[font face="bradley hand itc" size=+2]~Cathy[/font]

http://s228.photobucket.com/albums/ee296/runninteach/exercise/th_SnowBunny_tns.jpg
http://img16.glitterfy.com/53/glitterfy084824T933D37.gif

"Do you want to feel my spatula?" Run, Fat Boy, Run

Hi ladies,

I'm still here. I've been busy at work and had another problem at the house. No-I did not burn it down. We had toilet problem and it there was water leaking into our garage. It's been one of those weeks, if it's not one thing it's another.

I did L&B on Wed, off Thurs, and lowmax on Friday. Today will be C&B and some kind of cardio TBD. DH took me to breakfast and I went grocery shopping while he went next door to Home Depot to get the repair stuff for the toilet. I wasn't about to turn down going to breakfast with DH! My workout will have to wait until after Jerod's football game. It is cold and windy with a chance of rain/snow mix. I'm also signing up for the bolder boulder 10K run today. It is one of my favorite local runs and is on May 26th.

DH, Zach and Jerod went to a Texas Hold'em tournament at my nephew's house last night. Jerod went to babysit Sakeia, the 3yr old they are in the process of adopting. Well anyway, Zach won the pot! I am really proud of him. My nephew would never let him play since it's "for money" and he didn't want to take my kids' money.

I got to babysit the girlies last night since DS & Amanda were both working. It was a fun girls night in! I think I have some new pics to post.

Cathy-I didn't realize you still had NB classes too-and a test in June. Does it ever end? I also didn't realize the garmin didn't work inside. Thanks for that tidbit of info. My HR monitor made it to polar on Thursday. I'm counting my 2 weeks starting yesterday and then I should have it back.

Wendy-Did you find a TV and a laptop? My work laptop is due to be replaced so I'm going see if they will let me purchase it. They don't normally, but since I'm in IT hopefully they will let me. They pull out the hard drive and memory and then e-waste it. I think they could wipe it, leave Windows XP and office 2003 and I'll take it from there.

Laura-So sorry to hear about DH's aunt. I'm sure it was very hard on the family. So your wonderful lunch didn't sit so well with you. I tend to have the same problem.

Angie-How was the conference? You get back today I think. Were you able to run like you wanted? Sometimes these conferences keep you so busy that you don't have much free time. I'm enjoying the X right along with you. Although I'm thinking of doing cardio in the A.M. and the X at night. I've been overeating and underexercising and it shows.x( Time to get serious-"get my game face on".

I'm off to take Jerod to practice/game and will check back later.

Diana

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.