Cabs n' abs...Monday Fun

RunninTeach

Cathlete
Good morning, girls!

I never had a chance to get back here…the whole weekend was an on-the-go blur. I did NOT have time for HIIT on Saturday, which kind of annoyed me, and instead of having Friday as my BFL Free Day, it became Free WEEKEND. http://easyfreesmileys.com/smileys/free-ashamed-smileys-266.gif It’s hard when you go away and don’t have the luxury to plan out meals to stick to the program. But I know if I want to see results, that I need to do better than I did this week, no matter how busy things get. At any rate, I burned up a good chunk of calories skiing, so I suppose all was not lost. (It was fun, but the conditions were ROUGH. Poconos skiing is NOT like Vermont, which I had been forewarned about. I rented longer skis to try them out before I buy and did well.)

Class was good, but it turns out that all the work I did on Friday, I can’t use. http://forums.s2kca.com/images/smilies/temp_smilies/omg.gif I have to film two more lessons and re-do. Sucks but just like with the schoolwork backup and the not-so-perfect BFL week, I don’t even have the time to beat myself down about anything. I just have to keep moving.

After tonight’s psychic dinner, I am going to be “dead to the world” for awhile. No more social outings other than the ones I already have planned. This is mainly because of the NB process and the amount of work ahead of me in order to make the deadlines. It’s A LOT. I may need to limit my forum time. It’s good that we have a small group because it won't be as hard to stay caught up here.

Wendy :: So, which w/outs did you decide to scrap? I think that’s a good idea. I may need to re-evaluate my w/out library as well. The sheet protectors work wonderfully with dry erase markers. I use them all the time at school so I don’t wreck my overheads. Brilliant idea to use them with your w/out logs!!…I don’t know what you decided re: S&H, but I’d say (echoing Angie’s thoughts) that you could easily just work them right into the X. Whoo, you got in some late yoga!!

Angie :: I like the Fiber One bars, too, though I haven’t gotten them in awhile. Bought Luna Bars by mistake and really like them. I still want to find the Lara Bars but haven’t seen them anywhere…Glad the Walmart exchange went smoothly...So spring fever is settin' in already, eh? I was actually hoping for a snow day today, but it seems the storm missed us.

Di :: Oh, BF definitely wanted the baby for her own reasons, not for anything to do with his ex. Maybe the way I wrote it was misleading. Her SO’s relationship with his ex is NOT good…there are problems all the time…in particular, she (the ex) has zero flexibility with the kids’ visitation schedule…Though she is in a relationship of her own, it’s likely that the pregnancy will not sit well with her and it might exacerbate the existing tensions…IA about the iFit’s lacking music, but at least you can add your own in the background.

Tonight (before or after dinner) will be stretch or yoga.

PS...Did I mention: I bought new skis!!!!

Have a FANTASTIC Monday, girls. BBL tonight!

Morning Cabbers!:)

I'll be doing Mindy's Awesome Strength w/some extra ab work today.

Cathy: I'm selling Low Impact Step, IMAX3, CK&CM, PH, Classics, Terminator, RS, CF and Jari's Ripped to the Core. I'm also considering selling XFlowsion but I'm not sure yet.
Sorry you have to re-do your video for your certification. You seem to be able to handle whatever is thrown at you though. I get overwhelmed very easily and would probably just start to cry! LOL
I am going to do 2 weeks of S&H, 1 recovery week using the P90 Masters work outs and then begin the X+ during the first week of February. Congrats on the ski purchase! I KNOW You are excited!!!:7

BBL!

Hi cabbers

I feel zapped today and HUNGRY!}( It's not munchie hunger, but HUNGER. It's makin' me mad! I even had the steel cut oats this morning and then again this afternoon to try and fill me up. As soon as I finish this post I need to go get into my w/o clothes and do S&H upper body.

Cathy - Awwwwww poo on the homework thing! That is so disappointing!!:-( Just when ya think you might have a leg up eh?
Congrats on the new skiis! Hopefully you'll get some down time soon to enjoy them. It must be that time of the year.....I'm always feeling way too busy this time of year!

Wendy - You are getting rid of a lot of Cathe's. So, you're not a terminator fan? I'll bet you'll get big bucks for that one.;-)

Hey Laura and Diana

Gotta go and get that workout in girls.....I'll be back later tonight to chill out

Angie

Evening Girlies!

I did Awesome Strength today. I really enjoy that work out. Then I did the short yoga segment from Tracey's Parts Series as my stretch cause I don't like the stretch Mindy does in AS.

So I am now a coach at Beach Body! I just signed up today! Once my page is updated I will be putting my link in my signature here so just y'all know. :) I'm not sure how this will pan out but I figured I'd give it a shot. We'll see what happens!

Ang, Hope you had fun with S&H upper body! I'll find out how much fun it is soon enough! I got my shipping notice and it will be here TOMORROW!!!!}( It's not that I'm not a fan of the Terminator. It's just that I can't count on one hand how many times I've used that DVD since I got it and I've had it for quite some time now. I used IMAX 3 even less!:eek: There are a couple I am selling that I am not fond of but for the most part it's just that they don't used nearly enough to warrant keeping.

BBIAB!

Hey Wendy - Doggone it!}( I just lost a post in cyberspace.}( I hate that!!!
Is Awesome Strength a full body workout? Does it usually give you DOMS the next day?
What kind of perks do you get for being a BB coach? Perhaps big discounts and early previews??
S&H chest and back is history. Did I say it was fun???}( :p :7 I mis-spoke if I did. Actually the S&H series can be a bit boring, but it is effective. It definitely makes the muscles burn and gives good DOMS.
I've got a lot of vids I never use as well...mostly of the non-Cathe variety. IMAX 3 is not in that catagory however. I just love the music and the sweat I get out of that one.

Angie

Ang,

Being a coach gives you a discount on their products (YAY!) and I know that anyone who was a coach when the X+ came out got to order early as well! You also get commission on any products ordered by customers through your coaching page as well as products ordered through your downline coaches' pages. That's the cliff notes version of it! :7

Well, even if S&H is boring, I look forward to it!LOL Do you use heavier weights for S&H then you would for the X?? Am I going to have to buy even BIGGER DB's now??? :eek:

Awesome Strength is not really a bringer of DOMS for me BUT remember that just cause you aren't sore doesn't mean you didn't get an effective work out! I like to feel it the next day but not ALL OF THE TIME! LOL }(

Boy, it sure is quiet in here tonight....

Hey Diana.....Congrats on those grandbabies!!! I can't wait to hear the details!;-)

Wendy - Hope the BB coaching thing works out for you and maybe puts some extra cha-ching in your pocket. Worth a shot right??
As far as the weight work....no, I don't lift heavier than the X. I do lift heavier than Cathe on some of the exercises on C&B though. Cathe starts the first set with 25# which is the heaviest weight she uses in the whole workout and I don't think she lifts heavy enough for me on deadlifts and some of the other back exercises. It won't take long for you to get it all figured out, especially with all those fancy workout sheets you have now.;-)
Oh yeah, I know that DOMS are not a necessity for a great workout. I'm just gettin back to the heavy lifting thing and I know that DOMS will be a part of my future for the next couple of weeks until I get back into the swing of things again.

OK...I should really go and start to get some reading done.

Angie

Ang,

Well Awesome Strength is definately an endurance work out anyway so if you are doing the heavy lifting thing for now you don't have to worry about being enabled!:p Though it'll be nice to have during my X recovery weeks!;)

Thanks re: the coaching thing. Yeah, it's not a BIG "investment" and I know a gal who's been doing it for several months now. I probably would not have taken the chance if I didn't know someone who's doing it. I figure it's worth a shot and if it doesn't turn up some cash or if it's just not for me then no big deal. Nothing ventured, nothing gained, right? :)

So girls...I am trying to make a decision on my cardio tomorrow. I am scheduled for a run on thursday but am itchin' to run tmrw as well. I have a couple of choices to try and get a run in. I can either get up uber early and be to the gym at 8am sharp to run and shower before my shift starts at 9 OR I can high tail to the gym for 4pm and get a run and shower in before my BF comes over for dinner around 6pm. Last but not least, I can do cardio at home at nap time. If I plan to go to the gym in the morning I have 2 more chances to get my work out in. If plan to go to the gym at night and I don't get there then I'm sunk. :-( What would YOU do?? }(

Hey again Wendy

Thanks for not enabling me!;-) So, this week is recovery week for you huh? Enjoy! Am I seeing some CoreSyn in your near future??

I got an picute emailed to me from Di. I can't get the darned thing to work though without an email address and password. Di...if your out there please help me out with that. I forgot the dern password and do I just enter your email address?

As far as the cardio goes, if you wake up in the morning and have the oomph to do it, just go ahead and get it done....that way you don't have to worry about it. If no oomph....then go ahead and do it at nap time. Have you tried the + workouts?? Interval + would make a good cardio option.....or one of the Cathe's you couldn't bring yourself to sell.;-) :p :7

Angie

Ang,

Nope, not a recovery week this week...I'm just biding my time while waiting to start S&H so I figured an endurance work out would fit in the space nicely. :)

Can't wait to see a pic of the girls!:+

I am not getting to the gym in the morning...I am up too late!x( I will make my decision after work as to wether I do cardio at home at nap time or haul booty to the gym at 4pm!}(

Have a great night!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.