Cabs n' Abs...make it a great Monday

RunninTeach

Cathlete
Good morning, girls! :)

Hope you all enjoyed your weekend.

Angie ~ Nbd on the Mario Karts. My mom ran me over there yesterday and they gave me a refund. In the meantime, I ordered it through Amazon. Sounds like you haven't tried it yet. Have you gotten back to GH at all?...My back is still in pain, but it's something I'm used to. I overdo it now and then, and heat & caution are what seem to work. I did expect Saturday's chiro adjustment to help more than it did, but I just have to be smarter. I shouldn't have moved that bookcase on Thursday with all the textbooks still in it. That was dumb. I don't rely on the custodians as much as I should. Hope your meeting this morning is quick and painless.

Today is a rest day. I didn't accomplish ANY grading this weekend, so I'd better get a move on that.

Have a terrific day!

[font face="bradley hand itc" size=+2]~Cathy[/font]

http://s228.photobucket.com/albums/ee296/runninteach/exercise/th_SnowBunny_tns.jpg
http://img16.glitterfy.com/53/glitterfy084824T933D37.gif

"Do you want to feel my spatula?" Run, Fat Boy, Run

Good Morning Girls.

Cathy: Hope your back feels better soon. Get that grading done this week so you can kick back over the weekend a bit. :)

Ang: To answer your question about the RT: You could probably request a cot but there are 2 double beds in the room so most probably just double up in the beds. If this is something you are not comfy with it's totally cool. We can discuss it with Diana as well. We just need to figure it out soon so the appropriate reservation(s) can be made. :)

Hello Di and Laura!:)

So my race y'day went well. I was afraid of having to run in some nasty weather. Thankfully the rain stopped and it wasn't windy. It was cool and damp but not bad. It actually made for a comfortable run. The event is huge so it took me about 3 minutes to cross the start line after the gun went off. That being said, when I crossed the finish line it read 2:18:xx. I was too tired to commit the seconds to memory. LOL Can't wait for the results and photos to be posted. I beat my last HM by a solid 10+ minutes! WOO HOO! I'm happy! :)

Morning Ladies ..

Monday .. YUCK!!!

My weekend flew by in a blurr .. a blurr of work, fun, play and CABS!! LOL .. The wedding was eventful .. no telling how much $$$ they dropped!! YIKES.. the reception had kegs, champagne, wine, food, fireworks, and a live band! Remind me not to indulge in draft beer .. MAN ... my head was VERY large yesterday. still not feeling myself even today ... ran into my VBF's psycho EX .. wife beater .. aahh .. his new wife and him ambushed us .. she talked to me like I was her long lost friend .. but ended up making a comment where I had to maintain all my strenth not to nock the crap outta her .. she said "I swear I can't imaginge what you do w/your life w/o kids .. I mean really what do you do w/yourself all day" ... yeah .. that shows what kinda ditz she is .. aahhhhh .. DH thought I was gonna kill her .. he interveined after I managed to get out "well #1 I WORK .. as in I have a JOB .. leave the house at 7 get home after 7 ..most normal people have to WORK ..." what a moron! But karma has a way of paying off b/c she is married to a complete idiot!! LOL

I didn't get any exercise in .. worked on our room .. and yesterday just didn't feel like it .. LOL!! Gotta pay if ya play I suppose!

Today all those CABS and nasty draft beers are gonna be flowing out my pores .. YUCK!!

Cathy .. hope your back is better!! Mine is hurting today .. I better not be getting a kidney stone!!

Wendy .. WTG on the race time .. WOW!! Excellent! 3 minutes to get to the start line .. DANG .. must have been one huge race!!

Hello to Di and Angie .. I have not gone back and read prv posts yet .. it has been one of those Mondays .. LOL!!

OK .. better run .. have a great day .. and I will BBL to check in w/you girls!!

:7

Hi ladies,

I had a busy weekend as well. I ended up doing bodymax yesterday an Imax 2 this morning. This afternoon I went to the bootcamp class and it was a toughie-even for this cardio junkie. I also gave blood right before class so I'm sure that's why it was so tough! Well at least it makes me feel better to say that. Tommorrow is Shoulder & Arms, my favorite P90X w/o in the first round. If possible, I plan on running at lunch.

I'm working on a project at work that keeps me off the phones. I'm so glad to not be on the phones!

I got my HR monitor back in the mail today:) They replaced the battery in the transmitter and receiver and sent me a new chest strap. It should be good for another year or so.

Wendy-Congrats on your beating your previous finishing time-by more than 10 mins---that's awesome! You are AWESOME!!! As far as the rooms go, 2 is good for me, I'm okay with 3, but 4 is too many for my comfort, bathroom times etc.

Cathy-I think I figured how why my feet, ankles and knees have been hurting. I just realized today that I am wearing my running shoes in my bootcamp class. I need to throw in my cross trainers for stepping. My feet were really hurting after today's class.

Laura-I wouldn't take kindly to that comment either. Oh well, she'll probably be lost when her kids are older and don't need her as much. I'm actually looking forward to that time! Don't let her words bother you. You know you need rest days too missy!! No worries. Hope your back feels better soon and hope it's not a kidney stone-yikes.

Angie-How was your early morning safety meeting-other than having to be up at an ungodly hour??? Did you manage a workout today?

I gotta get my bag packed for tomorrow and finish up some laundry.
See you all in the morning.

Diana

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.