Cabs n' abs: hustle off your bustle! Tuesday

RunninTeach

Cathlete
Good morning, Cabbers! :7

Diana and Laura :: I mentioned it on the weekend, but I imagine with all you both had going on, you missed it…I’ll cut and paste it again here: “Would you be interested in PMing each other one another's addresses? I'd love to add you guys to my Christmas card list. I have the PERFECT card for Ms. Laura.” :)

Angie :: awwww, Ziggy! I remember those. He was a cutie, wasn’t he?…Sorry you had to drive in the snow. I enjoy the white stuff but NOT when I have to drive in it…Yeah, I would say I am generally a glass half full kind of person, but there are times I do have to work at it. And other times, I just give in to the grouch feeling and go with it. :) But I try to start my day with positive thoughts, and I think it does make a difference. Thanks for the compliments on the tops…now I need to figure out which one I’ll wear. :)

Wendy :: I made it through the whole day yesterday with a thong! And I didn’t tear it off the second I got home, either. :) Proud of me?

Tonight will be 4DS C&B plus a cardio TBD and a short Squeeze add-on for the lower body.

Have a great day, ladies! BBL to catch up with all.

[font face="heather" font color=black size=+2]~Cathy[/font]

http://s228.photobucket.com/albums/ee296/runninteach/holidays/th_tomtebart2.gif

Good Morning Girls,

I have just a few minutes before I start my workout, stepblast is what it'll be this morning.

Cathy-I think xchanging addresses for Christmas cards is a wonderful idea. By they way, I love both of those tops. Good luck making a decision!

Angie-I've been seeing all the blizzarding and blowing snow on the news. I'm sure you will all have cabin fever if the kids are off for too long. The storm missed Denver but did drop some snow on the mountains.

BBL to see what everyone else is up to.

Diana

Morning Ladies ..

never got back for personals yesterday .. MY GOODNESS we were swamped here! Thanks for the good comments on the dress .. oh .. and it is a short dress.. comes above my knees .. TOO CUTE! DH LOVED it!

Circuit class was a success ..NO DOMS though! tonight is torture class ... :eek:

Cathy .. I LOVE both of those tops . . you can't go wrong w/either one of them! I would love to exchange mailing addys .. I can't PM from work .. but you can email me! [email protected]

Di .. hope the twins and Amanda are doing fine! Prayers and positive energy is being sent for them!

Angie .. can't imagine your weather .. how much snow have you recieved??

Wendy .. I hate Monday's but today is starting off like a second Monday .. and that is NEVER a good sign! ;(

Thanks for the good thoughts on the stupid article .. get this the jerk printed another letter from VBF .. hers was a LOT worse than mine .. he is a complete moron! He is trying to sell papers and make us look like crap ... but at least he knows more than just BIG SIS is taking up for the Sheriff and the county. thing is he does not even live in this county and he continuously bashes this county .. write scathing articles and nothing but heresay and lies .. prints NO press releases .. ONLY prints "his opinion" NOT the news .. like I said I don't see how it is legal to do that .. I mean anyone can spew a bunch of crap about anyone and call it freedom of speech and it is legal. I now see why so many celebities are so maddened by the media .. ridiculous! Even though this man is on my last nerve and has wrong me, my family and my county and the GOOD people of the county . I am going to have to ignore it .. b/c it is only adding fuel to his already dim flame! And I am sure he is going to put our letters online and that is when all the idiots come out that hide in anonymity and say the most ignorant and harsh things! ahhhhhhh.... I stood up for what was right and have a feeling the harsh idiots hiding in the woodworks are going to be showing their nasty heads very soon! I am just gonna have to NOT read it!x( x( x( x(

ON a lighter note .. we have the girls Christmas "dirty santa" party this weekend .. all of our friends and my entire class come .. everyone brings a wrapped ornament and we play dirty santa ..eat ..drink and have fun! So maybe we can all relax and have a good time and forget all the crap of the last 2 weeks!

OK .. better run .. it was 32 degrees this morning .. first day I have worn a sweater .. WOW ...

have a great one!:7

Good afternoon ladies

I have been busy working on my to-do list today and now it's finally time for a break. I even did some decorating...not much, but it's a start. Thank goodness the boys had school today!:)
I did the Kathy Smith weight loss workout today. If you can get the cheese factor out of the way, it's really not too bad. I exaggerated the movements and was able to work up a good sweat and did a decent calorie burn.
DH and I have a meeting to go to tonight and when I get home I want Cody to take those pics! I need to get those done.

Cathy - So you conquered the thong eh? Hats off to you! I've never tried one....maybe I should? I wonder what DH's reaction would be to that?:7 :eek: LOL! I guess that's one way to shake things up.:)

Diana - Thankfully the weather is going to be tame for the next couple of days. The snow we have isn't going anywhere since the cold weather is supposed to stick around for the next couple of weeks. It certainly looks like we're going to have a white christmas.;-)
Step Blast is so fun and so sweaty! I love that w/o. Hope you had fun with it. It is a nice stress reducer since you have to concentrate on the w/o to get those moves down. It doesn't let you think of anything else.

Laura - This past weekend we got a foot of snow and we probably have about a foot and a half on the ground. There's enough to ski, snowmobile, sled, etc. It's really early for us this year since we usually don't get our snowmobiles out until after Christmas. Hopefully it will liven up the economy here since business is hurting badly!
Has the idiot at the paper broken any slander laws? Do you possibly have a lawyer friend you could talk to about that?
Your party sounds like fun! I have a B-day party for Cam this Sunday at the bowling alley. I'd much rather go to yours! LOL! A dozen 10 year olds at a bowling alley for 3 hours is not really something I'm looking forward to, but Cam is stoked! He likes to be the center of attention.:7

Hey Wendy - what's goin' on?

Hello Nancy if you're out there.....

BBL

Angie

Hi Girls.

No time for personals right now. Have to hurry and get some cardio in before heading to MIL's for dinner.

Joey had an EEG done today to determine if he could be weened off of his seizure meds starting January 1. We were doubtful he'd sit through it but alas, he surprised us! Now we are just praying that they don't find anything that would keep him from being able to come off the meds!

I'll be back later to catch up on personals.

Toodles!

Afternoon girls!

OK .. I am in much need of some working out .. work has been mad .. and w/everything else going I am feeling a bit frazzled .. might be a CAB night tonight (on a Tuesday .. yikes)

Angie .. unfortunately this jerk writes these scathing "articles" in the editorial section .. so it is his "freedom of speech" he is initiating .. nevermind he is using his profession in a very unmoral way .. but yeah ... the lawyer states he has a right to do this .. and he can print anything he wants to b/c it is "his opinion" .. although he states his "opinion" as if it were fact ... to me he should be made to be held responsible for his actions .. but the law protects HIS rights .. aahhh .. don't get me started. And all of this b/c he is friends w/the guy that ran and LOST BY A LANDSLIDE to my brother .. (remember me talking about the dirty cop.. yup you got it) .. so far online it is in a section to where you have to PAY money to get to it to view it and comment on it! (thank goodness)

Wendy .. hoping you get GREAT news from your son's tests!! let us know! {{{ keeping my fingers crossed and saying some prayers }}} My father had seizures (grand mal) from a head injury .. they were horrific .. can't imagine watching your child go thru one! Bless your heart!

Cathy .. what kind of wrap are you gonna wear .. I didn't think abot a wrap .. (I see another shopping spree coming on) .. I have a long black leather jacket I was planning on wearing to and from the party .. that is really the only DRESSY jacket I own .. but a wrap may do .. I can sprint from the car to the club .. LOL!! still having no luck on the shoes .. found the PERFECT pair .. but not in my size and the color I want (naturally)

Di ... hoping those babies and Amanda are doing fine! What torture has your meltdown classes been dishing out??

Tonight I am merging 4 step torture class w/core torture class :eek: .. thinking it will help relieve some agression and lengthen some stiff/tense muscles! }(

OK .. better run .. hope everyone has great sweaty workouts!:7

Hey, girls!

Di :: I PM’d you…thanks for the feedback on the tops. I made my life easy by buying both. I just wanted to get something early—learned my lesson after waiting til the end of the summer to find a dress for the cruise. I definitely don’t want to get caught out there in the high-intensity hubbub!…How’s Amanda doing today?

Laur :: I emailed you…We’re gonna need to see party pics of you in your knock-‘em-dead dress!!…I do understand the feeling of dread…a few of the articles written about my issue were posted online, and you’re right, that anonymity does invite people to post all sorts of messages. I was pretty lucky…hopefully, the same will be true for you. The good thing is, people are busy with their own stuff this time of year. Maybe it will go away fairly quietly…Tell us more about this dirty Santa party. Sounds fun.

Angie :: I do laugh when I dust off the old workouts, but I did like Kathy Smith back in the day…Yes, I conquered that dang thong. Wore another one today. It’s all about the no-panty-line for me. But hey, if it shakes things up for ya, all the better. :)

Wendy :: glad Joey sat through the EEG…when will find out if he can come off the meds?…enjoy dinner @ MILs.

Did 30 min. on the EXT (10 min. each @ 10, 20, and 30 degree inclines) followed by a 10 min. Squeeze mishmosh (lower body). My legs & butt are toast. But it is later than I'd like, so I'm going to save C&B for later in the week.

Wonder where everyone is tonight...

ETA: BTW, this is a really idiotic thread title...*lol*...but it made sense to me somehow at the crack o' dawn. Oh well. At least give me points for ATTEMPTING creativity. :7

Howdy girls

We got back tonight from that meeting after grabbing a bite to eat. I think the meeting might have been a waste of time but at least we know that we have lots of company in our boat. It was about toll increases at the Mackinaw Bridge that will cost us almost $40 more per trip to cross. The money just isn't there to pay that.:( If the increase goes through like they want it to, it will cost us $97 to cross and come back. Long story short, we might not be crossing in the near future.:-(
Also, last week our legislature voted to put a surchage on the new business tax. So, basically the new tax has gone up before it has even been implemented!! Our legislature is going to kill every last business in this state. I feel so dammed helpless about it even though I have shot off letters to all our representatives.
OK....I need to get off this topic and think about something positive.

Laura - You haven't heard anything bad from anyone yet about your article have you? That sucks about this guy owning the paper and manipulating it for his personal adjenda. What comes around....goes around. He WILL get his. Just sit back and let it happen. Karma baby!}( *lol* Although, karma is slow sometimes.:7

Cathy - I didn't know an eliptical had an incline. I bet that works up a heck of a sweat! LOL....I thought your thread title was cute.;-)

Wendy - Can't wait to hear how Joey's test went. Glad he sat still for it too.:)

I might be late checking in tomorrow. Apparently they are making up Cody's basketball game tomorrow night. Sheesh....I thought they were done for the season. Oh well. It's an away game so I'll be late again.

Nighty night all

Angie

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.