Cabs n' abs Convention....Thursday

RunninTeach

Cathlete
Morning, girls! :) :) :)

Ange ~ glad you're takin' a likin' to running...sounds like a good plan for fitting in the workouts with the convention schedule...technically, I intended to start studying sometime this week. So far, it hasn't happened. I do need to do some reading tonight 'cuz I have plans Friday and class Saturday morning.

This afternoon will be a run. Can't believe it's going up to 80!

Have a great Thursday, everyone!

[font face="bradley hand itc" size=+2]~Cathy[/font]

http://s228.photobucket.com/albums/ee296/runninteach/exercise/th_SnowBunny_tns.jpg
http://img16.glitterfy.com/53/glitterfy084824T933D37.gif

"Do you want to feel my spatula?" Run, Fat Boy, Run

Hi Girls.

Today's work out will be BBC Legs (weights only) and a run. I think I am going to skip Nadia's never-ending floor work though. I will heavy up on the standing portion and call it a day. I'm sure that will be plenty with a loaded barbell!}(

So the gal that I was talking to about doing a rotation with in the O/F "disappeared". I was the last one to post on the thread the other day and now she seems to have gone *poof* and the thread is no longer on the first page. I guess I scared her way. I didn't mean to! OOPS! :eek: I admit though that I was being a PIA about the rotation but I told her to tell me to skidaddle if she wanted. That I wouldn't take offense. Perhaps she felt badly "saying" it so she just decided to let it "go away" on it's own. No biggie. If she reappears we'll see what happens. Maybe she just got busy. LOL

Laura: LOL about your co-worker calling you mean. My BF used to curse me out CONSTANTLY in the beginning of our training but now, not so much. Once she gets used to you, she'll LOVE you for it. My BF sure does! She thanks me all the time! I got married 5 years ago and she was in my wedding. She tried on the dress for me the other day. It was like a TENT on her! She thanked me. No more cursing. ;)

Cathy: If I get bored I may play around with the NROL work outs but I highly doubt I will commit to the rotation at this point. I'd hate to have STS taunting me in the middle of it! LOL

Ang: Yeah, 2 three month heavy lifting rotations in a row could be brutal. You might want to take a month "off" in between to recover some and do a bit of endurance work. I know for me, heavy lifting wears me out faster then anything else. I need that break on ocassion! Actually you probably don't even need a month...atleast a week or two though. :)

Di: Didn't hear from you y'day. Busy? How are your grand daughters doing? Any pics to share? :) Still enjoying the X?

Alrighty...G2G...DS is awake and I still have to do my leg work out before I get him out of bed!:eek:

BBL!

Hello Ladies!

Ok the Prof. Admn. luncheon was EXCELLENT - served at this Antebellum Mansion .. OMG .. it was so good .. salad w/strawberries and walnuts w/lite dressing - chicken souffle - green beans broiled and wrapped in bacon - a tomatoe quish .. and home made key lime pie (the ONE dessert I will NOT pass on) .. OK .. so I ate .. I went back to the meeting and I could barely breath I was so full!! OMG .. I was miserable .. well .. seems the HEAVY meal did not set well on my tummy .. I am just not used to eating so much rich foods .. soooooooo ... late afternoon was NOT pretty!!x( :-( .. maybe the calories didn't count b/c they sure went STRAIGHT outta me!!:-(

DH's aunt died - so I have to go to the funeral and burial this afternoon .. sad .. but she was sickly and lived a long and very happy life and now she is not in pain!! DH comes from a HUGE family .. (mine is small) . . so whenever we are around his family it freaks me out a bit b/c there are so many of them .. and they all know each other .. and me .. but I could not tell you one name hardly ... :eek: .. DH is like a narrator to me .. LOL!!!

Cathy .. YAYAYAYAYAYAYA on the weather!! It has been 80 all week here.. and gorgeous ... but of course the weekend is approaching and they are calling for rain .. as my friend says: "what comes after 2 days of rain?? ....... MONDAY" .. LOL

Wendy .. sounds like you were pooped yesterday!! I am sure you are rested and raring to go today!!:) I bet your BF you are training is kissing your feet missie!! WOW .. that is an accomplishment .. right now my friend is in the hate and bewilderment stage!! LOL

Angie .. yes I am friends w/the co-worker that started my class .. she is giving me sideways looks today .. like she hates to know what is in store for her tonight .. LOL!! she has never worked out .. and I know her body is in shock!!

Well .. tonight is supposed to be 1/2 cardio 1/2 yoga .. BUT .. w/the funeral .. and burial being in another town .. not sure if I will make it back in time.. plus the family will probably want to "gather" .. sooooooo VBF has vowed to fill in for me . . I have her a printed out bootcamp class she subs for me when I can't make it ... the co-worker will be in for another shock! LOL

Have a great one .. and great sweaty workouts .. not sure what today will bring me ... may be an UNscheduled rest day!!:(

Hey girls

Just a quick post before I jet out. I did get X L&B with great body abs done today. It wasn't quite before noon but close enough. I'm glad I got it in before we left. I also got most of the last minute laundry and packing done. The CABs are good to go!:)
I was hoping to maybe get back in time Saturday to go mushroom hunting, but the weather is supposed to get into the 40's this weekend with possible chance of SNOW!}( Grrrrrrrrrr

Cathy - Wow - 80's. I wold love to have that weather this weekend but that ain't gonna happen. I'll be thinking of you when/if I get my running gear this weekend. Thanks again for the tips girl - I really do appreciate it.
So do you have party plans on Friday? Hope you have some time carved out for some fun.

Wendy - The TFH scaring someone away??:eek: :p Nah! When it comes right down to it some people talk but don't walk - if ya know what I mean. Lots of people ask me how I lost the weight and kept it off - so I tell them, and it goes in one ear and out the other. I think it sounds a little too much like WORK........hello! If she's serious she'll find you.
That's so cool about BF and the dress. Do you think she would ever go back to the pre-TFH ways?
When the powers-that-be announce that STS is about to ship, I will stop the heavy weights and do cardio or circuits for a while until STS arrives. I'm thinking they will be giving us plenty of notice, hopefully at least a week or two.

Laura - Oh no re:lunch.:7 ACK! I'm afraid I would've done the same thing. That food sounded wonderful!!
Sorry about the funeral.:-( But at least you and DH will have some afternoon time together.
An unplanned rest day is not so bad. It really agreed with me this week so hopefully it does the same for you if you don't get back in time.

Diana - How's the house smell today?
So, did you join me and Tony on L&B today. I didn't have it in me to do ARX 2 days in a row, so I put in GB abs today instead. I wanted to make sure I didn't miss my 3rd ab day this week. Who knows what the weekend will bring.
Does Jarod have a game this weekend?

I probably won't be back until late Saturday so I hope you all have a great weekend! Cheers cabbers!!!:)

Laura: Sorry to hear about your DH's aunt. Glad she was older and lived a good life though. That's always comforting to know. My DH's family is huge compared to mine as well. We spend Christmas eve with all of his cousins. It's alot of people and we have a blast but it's a late night and can make Christmas Day tough since we are always up early to open gifts and then go to someone else's house for the day.

Ang: Okay, I'm sorry but I've completely blanked on where you are headed to this weekend??? A race perhaps or just a camping trip...or...something completely differet??? ITA about people wanting the results but not wanting to do the work. That's why all of the "miracle" products on the market are so successful. Most folks will try atleast ONE "quick fix" before they realize that doesn't work. Unfortunately most will then give up instead of doing it the RIGHT WAY! BF has vowed never to let herself get out of control like that again. She will likely never have a }( "Catheite Attitude" }( about fitness/nutrition but she doesn't need to. So long as she maintains a reasonably healthy diet and continues to work out a few times a week, she will be fine. I'm very proud of her. :)

So I did BBC Butt and Legs standing work + Itread 24/60 run intervals this morning. Great work out. After that I showered and took Joey to the park for an hour. He played on the jungle gyms for half of the time and we walked the loop I usually run + a little more for the last half of the time. He was a little trooper and walked 95% of it!!! That's my boy!:+

Now I'm exhausted and need a power nap before attacking the house. My house needs lots of attention and I'll feel so much better once it's all done!

BBL!

Good Evening.

Well I got the house picked up a bit and dinner cooked and after dinner Joey and I went out to Barnes and Noble so that he could play with thier Thomas the Train set up for a little while. Then it was home, quick bath, a little bit of movie watching and off to bed. BUSY DAY!

Now I'm kickin' back watchin' Jersey Girl and drinkin' a CAB!:9

See y'all in the morning!:)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.