Cabs n' abs ----> Wednesday

RunninTeach

Cathlete
Good morning, ladies!

Angie :: glad you were able to get in some extra zzz’s…sweet!…So, how much is an overweight ticket? I think I am going to get one of those, too, when I step on the scale next. :7 I did have a Ziggy-like day…I try to every day :) but I'll admit I do have to work harder at staying "up" these days...The new skis were customized for me…I had a wedge placed under the binding on one of the skis b/c I was having difficulty with turning left…apparently, there’s some kind of leg imbalance there…well, the wedge made a tremendous improvement! I’m very happy with the ski shop I went to.

Laura :: good to see ya!…though I’m sorry to hear about your friend’s loss…terrible…Nope, definitely not going pro but pleased with the improvement I’m seeing. :) Wish I could ski some more this season.

Wendy :: OK, I forget what we established re: a GTG. Sorry. Tell me again what’s good/not good or what you had in mind.

Last night, I bagged BM2. I know, it was only a stinkin' short premix, but I was *so* beat by the time I got home from the doc. Should've done some schoolwork, but I didn't do that, either. The days are just so hectic that I find myself rebelling when I get home. Wah, wah, wah. :) That attitude ain't gonna help me pass Nat'l Boards, so I better just snap out of it. Today, I vow I will be a beast--doubling up the workouts.

Hope you all have a GREAT hump day!

[font face="heather" font color=black size=+2]~Cathy[/font]

http://s228.photobucket.com/albums/ee296/runninteach/exercise/th_skj.gif

http://img16.glitterfy.com/53/glitterfy084824T933D37.gif

Hey Cabber Babes!:)

I have legs on tap for today. OUCHEES!}( LOL

Cathy: Well after I had posted about our GTG I was looking at the calander and was thinking perhaps Friday May 30 thru Sunday June 2 would work?? What do you think? That's the weekend AFTER Memorial Day...I know how it feels to be tired and in no mood to work out. Only problem is that I don't feel I have a good exuse to blow it off most of the time so I force myself to do it anyway. YOU, however, work your butt off and have every reason to feel the way you do at times. No worries about the missed work out. I know you'll make up for it!}(

I'm workin' this morning so I'll be back this afternoon ladies!

Hey Girlies,

I'm back. We actually got back on Sunday night but you all know how hectic life can be. The girls were so good and slept both ways on the plane! Amanda's mom keeps her house between 62-64 degrees and we were freezing. I had to sleep in sweats and a hoodie in order to be warm enough. As I was telling her I was freezing in her house, she said its not cold in here-then I realized she was wearing a winter coat in her house. Even though they set up a crib for the girls, we ended up putting them in bed with us because it was too cold for them.

I found out yesterday that I passed that certification test I had to take. I would not want to have to retake it.

I'm sorry I haven't had a chance to look through the past few days to see what everyone was up to. I'll try to do that later and post personals.

Amanda's family took some really good pictures of the girls and I will try to post them later tonight.

Have a great day ladies!

Diana

Morning Ladies ...

checking in first thing .. having printer problems!x(

having DOMS problems too ... Oh my ... my core region is SORE!!!!! between the 4 DS upper body - and power yoga I am hurting from head to toe .. the a/c was not working again .. so it was a sweatfest in class .. the hot power yoga felt SOOOOO good .. ok .. obviously I have been lax on the yoga .. and I can tell it .. YOWZA my body is screaming at me!!

Today have heavy legs in the gym at lunch - then have to go to visitation for my friend's father .. I dread it .. she is so emotional and I just feel so for her .. I have been there and it is not a good place to be!:-(

I have a strange sharp pain in my lower right side .. happened about 4 times last night and once this morning .. have NO IDEA what it could be .. I have no appendix .. the only thing I can think of is a cyst on my ovary .. I have had one b-4 ..but it has been so long I can't remember how it felt except when it burst .. ??? ... it is really sharp and only last a second .. but VERY strange ... it is NOT muscular .. and I am on my period so I am thinking it must be a cyst .. damn what women have to go thru!!x(

Cathy - now that you had your fun ski trip . . I bet you will be re-charged to get back on track w/the Natl' board studies!! you amaze me!!

Wendy - you and I are both tackling lower body today (and mine is hurting already) ... come on we can do it!! :)

Di - welcome back .. glad you had a good trip .. BBBBRRRRR on the temps in the house ... yikes ... I would be bundled up for sure .. bet the girls enjoyed sleep w/you girls!! :) let us know when the pics are up .. can't wait to see how the girls have grown!!

Angie - girl where are ya .. that overload ticket must have really done you in!! when we travel it amazes me how often those big trucks have to stop and weigh .. seems like a lot of wasted time on long hauls .. but I guess it is necessary!!!

OK .. gotta run and figure out what the heck is going on w/my printer problem!! have a great day and I will check w/all of you later to see what you are up to!! :7

Hi Girls.

I'll try to get back here for personals a little later but I just wanted to report today's work out:

Turbo Jam Lower Body + 1/2 of Legs & Back lower body work (totaled about an hour of l/b work) + 30 minute (3.10 mile) interval run at the gym = ONE TIRED CABBER!:p

Hope to pop back in tonight but if not I'll surely be back in the morning!:+

Hi cabbers

Thank goodness it was IMAX2 today b/c I'm not sure I would've been up for anything else. I needed the fun factor thing today. I'm getting bogged down with the late winter yucks!;( I was thinking today that maybe I might try and scrape up a trip with just DH and I since he is getting overwhelmed at work too. You could cut the stress with a knife around here! We are sooooo cranky. DH and I never had a honeymoon so I thought maybe I would ask MIL if she would watch the boys over spring break and take DH to someplace warm and sunny. It would be much easier to plan something with just him and I since it wouldn't take much to entertain us, as opposed to try and come up with something to entertain the boys too. They'd be happy with Grma for a week and Grma would love it too since it's a really hard time of year for her too.

Laura - Glad to hear you are feeling better after being sick earlier this weekend. So very very sorry to hear about your friends loss. How awful! You'll be a great support person for her, even though I know that's not an easy roll to play.
A/C??? 76 degrees??? Wow!! Maybe DH and I need to come down and visit you!:7 Then I could try out one of your torture classes too.....wait a minute....I'm thinkin' vacation here right??? :D
Hope that printer didn't smash into a wall or something....

Cathy - Well, the first overweight ticket was $1700. Then we got another one for $600. ACK! The first one was crap...one of the airlifts was froze since it was 8 degress below zero and they wrote a ticket.......long story short, we are going to court on the 19th to fight that ticket. The second one, the new guy got. His load wasn't too bad actually, just not evenly split over all the axles so they wrote him a ticket too. Geeze!!! It's hard enough to make a buck and we try like crazy to do things right, yet it just seems like nothing's good enough anymore.}( I know, very anti-ziggy like talk goin' on. I need to visit ziggy. Doesn't he live someplace warm and sunny???
That is so cool about the ski wedge. I never would have thought of that. So no more ski trips this year?
Heck, I forgot what GTG even stands for.:D If Chicago is a possibility, I'd do my best to meet ya all there.
Dare I ask about what the workout ended up being?

Diana - 62-64?? Is Amandas mother cold blooded or what? Brrrrrr
Congrats on passing that test girl! That's gotta be a load off huh?
Ohhhhh, can't wait to see some pics.
So glad you had a good time and the girls cooperated.:) Glad to have you back Di....you were missed.

Wendy - Nice workout mix today. I'll bet you are tired!
You've got another run coming up this year don't you?

Alrighty then......I think I'm gonna go to expedia or someplace and see what's up with that.

Angie

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.