Cabs n' abs ---> Tuesday

RunninTeach

Cathlete
Morning, girls! :)

[font color=crimson]Laura [/font] ~ My answer to the vacation dilemma is to do BOTH! :) I enjoy the beach *and* the mountains…Smiling at the Buster story. I can just picture that face.

[font color=crimson]Di [/font] ~ What was DS’s rationale for sleeping at the apartment? IA with Laura, time to man up...That is a decent site…I have visited it before. Both times I booked through an agent at Cruise One…Hope Zach’s OK.

[font color=crimson]Wendy[/font] ~ Glad you like TJ…Appreciate the info. Danc-y isn’t my speed, so at least I can be UN-enabled for once! :7

[font color=crimson]Angie[/font] ~ So which of Cathe’s new products look most tempting to you? In answer to your question about work, see below.

Well, yesterday was not my day. My laptop has been on the fritz lately, and as I working with some of the video yesterday, I ran into MORE problems in that my HD is almost of space! Most of the day was spent troubleshooting and trying to clean it up some to free some more space, but I did get *some* NB work in. Just not what I’d aimed for. I’m a bit frustrated, but I’ll plow on. It *will* be OK. Today is a new day. :7

I popped in that yoga DVD last night but lasted all of 2 minutes. I was not in a yoga frame of mind and could not focus. It’s kind of hard to do yoga when you’re gritting your teeth. *lol* :7 Anyway, I went to bed early. Tonight will be cardio, most likely time on the EXT.

Enjoy your Tuesday! BBL

[font face="heather" font color=black size=+2]~Cathy[/font]

http://s228.photobucket.com/albums/ee296/runninteach/exercise/th_skj.gif

http://img17.glitterfy.com/18/glitterfy183635T533D31.gif

Misery has enough company. Dare to be happy. ~ VW ad

Hi Ladies,

I slept in a little later than I should have this morning. Fortunately I still have time to do 4DS bi's & tri's, but not cardio this morning. My calves were a tad bit sore yesterday but the DOMs has really kicked in today.

I took Zach back to his oral surgeon just to make sure there wasn't an infection causing him to be so sick. The doc said everything looked good. Zach is feeling a little better but will probably stay home from school one more day. He has 2 gym classes back to back and he's not ready for that yet.

Cathy-I hate computer problems. I just want to turn it on and have it work. Today is a new day... :)

Wendy-I've heard great things about TJ, glad you like them. I sure TJ is much more fun than SS. Of course, anything is more fun that SS! Jari Love almost gives me the same feeling but she changes things up more frequently than SS.

Laura-How did you do last night with your sore toe? I hope it feels better today and heals quickly for you.

Time for bi's & tri's...

Have a great day ladies.

Diana

Morning Ladies!

OUCHIE!! The toe was worse than I thought . . I did do circuit .. painfully did circuit ..but probably shouldn't have. The dang thing looked like it busted .. it was a bloody mess when I took the bandage off last night. DANG IT .. I did some doctoring/cleaning on it and put some neosporin on it w/another bandage and wore loose shoes today! think the pounding just took it's toll on it. maybe today will be better!

Cathy - we booked our Mexican vacation thru vacationstogo.com and were MORE than pleased! the customer service was excellent and they took all the worry out of it .. it was wonderful. think we are going to use them again for our Las Vegas trip!

Di - hope DS is behaving himself today! ooohh I have 4-ds bis and tris tommorrow .. have vivid flashback of how sore I was last week .. note to self: don't imitate Cathe's weight!

Wendy - no rest week? LOL .. you couldn't stand it could you?

Angie - sounds like you should be suffering some major abdomen DOMS today after yesterday's attack on them! LOVE shopping for smaller sizes .. but NOT when it comes to bras! LOL .. OMG .. I can afford to loose an oz. in that catagory .. too bad we can't pick and choose where we want the fat loss to come from!

OK ... 4-ds upper body today .. then tonight supposed to be teaching 4 step torture class .. but I may have to opt for Core/plank torture mainly on the matt if the toe does not improve!!

Have a great one girlies .. I will BBL to check in w/everyone!! :7

Hi Girls.

No time for personals as I have to hurry and get ready to head to MIL's for dinner but I just wanted to pop in and report my work out.

TJ Turbo Sculpt (skipping ab work), TJ Ab Jam (standing portion only), combo/interval #3 of KBX.

I would have liked to do more of KBX but time just did not allow for it today.

Off to the showers!
Hope to be back later!:)

Hey girls! :)

Di :: glad Zach is on the mend.

Laura and Wendy :: my fellow freaks! *lol*

Laura :: I know something is wrong with your toe, and I meant to say I hope it's better. I could not finish reading the paragrapha about it, though, because anything with finger or toenails sort of skeeves me, it sounds too painful! Anyway, I hope you're better.

Wendy :: Who's KBX workout is it? Still looks like a good workout to me.

Waves hello to Ange. :7

I bought a 500G hard drive after school today, so I'm going to hook it up (fingers crossed) and then hit the EXT in a bit.

[font face="heather" font color=black size=+2]~Cathy[/font]

http://s228.photobucket.com/albums/ee296/runninteach/exercise/th_skj.gif

http://img17.glitterfy.com/18/glitterfy183635T533D31.gif

Misery has enough company. Dare to be happy. ~ VW ad

Cathy ..

Yup .. think me and Wendy will be known as the "freaks" from now on!! LOL .. but as she said .. hey .. at least we know how to have a good time!! }( }( }(

I think everyone I hang with would be classified as freaks .. LOL!!! YIKES!! Only have ONE friend that "claims" she doesn't agree w/her DH going .. but uh um ..we KNOW he DOES .. and she has a silent wild side .. LOL!!! ssoooooo she is not fooling anyone~!! :D

My VBF is squimish about fingers and toes too .. she can't even stand me to mention it and told me I had no business on it .. but I do have the stubborn streak that says .. aahhh .. it's fine!

but for today ... going w/the core torture workouts minus the plyo work!! :)

Just reporting back with my workout - 30 min. on the EXT and 4 assisted chinups, 1 assisted pullup. I can't do as many as I was before (which wasn't very many) since I am working the negatives harder.

Have a great night!

Hey Cabby Freak Girls!;)

Cathy, Glad you got a hard drive. I have done the negative pull/chin ups. They are tough but supposed to be very effective! Glad you got a work out in today.

Diana, TJ is DEFINATELY infinately more FUN then SS that is for sure. I am losing fondness for Jari. I really liked her work outs for a while there but now not so much. I've sold RTTC and Ripped so far. I still have Slim and Lean and Ripped 1000 but who knows for how long...
Glad Zach is feeling better!

Laura/Cathy(fellow freaks!LOL): DH and I found out about vacationstogo.com from my step mom when we were looking to book our honeymoon. We book a Carribean cruise through them. We got an EXCELLENT deal and had no problems at all! They are great! :)

Cathy, KBX is Amy's Kickbox Extreme. You know...the one with the lime green outfits! :p I like it so far. The choreo is a bit tricky but I'm actually having fun with it. I am not trying to learn it all at once which could be why my patience level is there.

Dinner at MIL's was yummy as usual...chicken parm.:9 She didn't have dessert tonight so I was saved from some extra fat and cals! }(

Off to peruse the forums a bit more before bed.

Night girls!:)

Hey girls

I'm even later than normal tonight b/c I worked late to get all my tax stuff done! Yeah!! Truth be told, it's not really done, but it's ready to take to the accountant and the W-2's are done and in the mail. I also got all my Wednesday stuff done too so I don't have to go in tomorrow. Temps are now dropping like a rock after a T-storm moved thru so all the rain is going to ice over and then we are supposed to get anywhere from 2-12 inches of snow!:eek: The kids had a snow day today b/c of icy roads and I'm sure they will probably have another one tomorrow.
I had some pretty good oblique, tricep and chest DOMS today. I was really running out of steam this afternoon. I really could've used more sleep after the w/o yesterday. It seems like the more weights I lift, the more sleep I need.
Today I did CC#4 and it was another goodie. It was about 52 minutes long. Tomorrow is leg torture with BBC legs and 4DS legs along with a short ab routine.

Diana - Glad to hear Zach is feeling better. He has 2 gym classes back to back??? Wow! Cody only had one semester of gym this year. It seems like a good gym class would do kids some good, but it is just a blow off class at their school. It's too bad that the teachers don't take that class seriously and really teach the kids about proper exercise and maybe even some nutritional information. It was a blow off class when I took it in school too.:-(
Glad to hear you got that workout in. Are your gym nights on Wednesday or Tuesday?

Laura - I'm curious....did vacationstogo also take care of flights too? Would you recommend it for a virgin cruiser and cruise booker? *lol*
Yup, I'd love to move my butt fat to my chest. That would be awesome!
Eeeek! That toe sounds like a mess. Hope it gets better soon!
Isn't tomorrow the dreaded day with PIA? Ummmmm....I heard it's also NO weapons at work day.:7 LOL!

Wendy - Don't be too impressed with my ab routine yesterday. I still can't do all the pikes in PUB, but at least I can pull off a few of them, which is an improvement. I still think ARX is killer.}( Somehow I'm thinking that one will never get EASY for me.
Hope you had a good visit with MIL.

Cathy - I'm amazed at your computer skills. I wish I had some. So you got a new hard-drive or more memory? You can install that yourself?
I gotta ask....this is probably easy, but how do you get your pictures in your avatar? It just occurred to me that I had to get pics taken for my reunion and I should probably put one there. It just makes posts more personal. BTW, I like your new cute X-mas hat pic.;-)
As far as the Cathe products.....depends on the price, but I think the weighted gloves would be pretty cool. I don't really like kickbox type workouts, but I think I could use them....even when I go walking with DH in the summer to add more to the walk.
Don't ya hate when you try to get something done and you can't b/c a piece of equipment doesn't work? I was printing out my W-2's today and my printer ran out of ink, and of coarse, I didn't have a new one. Luckily I had an old one around that had enough ink in it to do the trick. The timing was not good....but then again, it never is!
Did I miss something about the freaks???

Off to get some laundry done so I have something to wear if the storm hits like it's supposed to and possibly knock out power. It seems like mother nature can't decide if it's spring or winter. I hope she figures it out soon.:7

Good night girls

Angie

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.