Cabs n' abs ---> Thursday (itchin' for Friday!)

RunninTeach

Cathlete
Hey, girls! :7 :7 :7

I wound up working later than planned yesterday. I stayed late to grade and then popped my head in the gym to check out the boys’ b-ball game for a few minutes. However, no chaperones were present (as they usually are) to supervise the crowds, so I had to stay. Got home around 6:30…was 7:30 by the time I ate, and at that point, I decided I did not have any more gas to bang out the scheduled HIIT & ab work.

So today the plan is double-up: I did my HIIT this morning and will do Slo-Mo legs and abs tonight.

I am making good progress with my grading. Have a class and a half of notebooks left to grade. I don’t want to take any of it home this weekend, so I can focus all my efforts on NB stuff.

Wendy :: well, if you ever want to see her in Mt. Holly, let me know, and I’d meet ya!…I mentioned on the cheetah thread that BB assigned me to someone else – even though I accessed the registration page through your site. I emailed them and will hopefully get it straightened out…I downloaded BFFM and then took it to Kinko’s. It was $30. Would rather have it in book form than in a binder, but there was no way I was printing it all out. It was worth it, IMO.

Laura :: I love your expressions – “cut up.” Never hear that anymore! It’s a good one. Now how DARE they try to cut up during your class? FOOLS!…IA with you that everyone has the potential for some psychic ability.

Di :: Know what you mean, but I do enjoy my quiet AM computer time. Helps me ease into my day…Glad DH is on meds to knock that out. He sure did get the works.

Angie :: I used to watch John Edwards, too…Don’t think he is on anymore on our cable…*lol* about the kids…Nahh, they are a great group. I still wonder sometimes how it is I get paid to have this much fun every day.

BF has been way cranky this week. We trade emails during the day and this week hers have been a bit…clipped. She said she must be hormonal because she “hates everyone around her,” and I wrote back: yeah, no offense, but it seems like it. She wrote back: Maybe you’re overly chipper. Think I will give her a lot more space right now as she seems to be breaking the B*tch-o-Meter. Sheesh!

OK, off to shower...have a GREAT day, girls!

[font face="heather" font color=black size=+2]~Cathy[/font]

http://s228.photobucket.com/albums/ee296/runninteach/exercise/th_skiing.gif

Morning Cabbies!:)

Cathy: There is a good chance that because you've already made purchases at BB that you had a coach previously assigned to you and didn't even realize it since you hadn't registered at MDB yet. Thanks for shootin' them the email. They can be slow but they should get it done. :) So were you peeved that you had to stay at the game last night? Sorry about BF! Pregancy temper I see! LOL I never had a temper...I was just tired and fat!:p I actually enjoyed being pregnant once I started showing and could feel the baby move. It was fun!:) No worries on the missed work out. You always make up for it. Any fun plans for this weekend? If you were closer I'd invite you up tmrw night. I am going to a jewelery party at my SIL's house and she knows how to have a good time when she wants to! The CABS will be plentiful!:9
DH and I are still workin' on going shopping and picking a saturday to go skiing locally. I'll let you know when we figure it out just incase you want to come!

Well, today is cardio day so you know what that means...no work for me so I'm gonna be running! I'll probably do one of the other 2 new Itreads I downloaded.

K, that's all for now. BBL!:)

Hi ladies,

Well this is the only chance I'll have to check in today I think. I'm getting ready to head downstairs and do a total body w/o. Leaning towards MIS and going really heavy.

With DH being sick I'm the only one to run Jerod to his basketball practice and weight training class (which he starts tonight). He has BB practice on M & W and weight training on Thursdays. This doesn't leave me much time to help out Amanda.

DH is starting to feel a little better and he did go in to work today. I think he should do half a day today and tomorrow.

Amanda and the girls should be released on Friday. I'm really excited. Cody and I will have a busy weekend getting his bedroom and closet cleaned out and painted. Jerod also has a double header on Saturday. I hate being so busy like that. Amanda's mom is here and I would rather DS come help me while Amanda has someone to help her with the girls.

Cathy-Sorry your friend is being very friendly. I was not a happy person at all during my first pregnancy. However, I was very bit**y during my last 2 pregnancies according to DH. For me it was due to stress of working full time, going to night school to get my degree, being a wife and mother already etc. Just don't let her negativity rub off on you. You being positive in what you say and do really helps me try to be more positive everyday.:)

Wendy-Please email me the info on MDB. I would love for you to kick me into shape!! A friend is sending me some cardio coaches to try, I can hardly wait. I do like the ifit w/o's and plugging in my ipod. I jammed out to Pink the other morning-it was awesome. A jewelry party with cabs sounds a lot more fun than cleaning and painting! I also saved BFFM to a cd and took it to kinkos. I refer to it quite frequently these days.

Angie-I love my EXT. I actually decided to do weights this morning since I have to go the rec ctr tonight. I can do a cardio while Jerod is in his wt training class.

Laura-I hope the meds have finally kicked in and you are starting to feel better. I say drink your lemonade and add lemons to your daily water. It sounds like a pain, but obviously not as painful as a kidney stone.

Okay-here it is 7am and I should've been downstairs doing my workout at 6:30. I'm not sure if I told you all that they moved the 4 of us that work together to the bull pen. We are in an open area that has workstations in each corner. There is no privacy and I can't even type on my computer without someone looking over my shoulder. It's very annoying. That's why I've been trying to get here in the mornings.

Time to go pump some iron.

Have a great day ladies.

Diana

Okay girls...It's time I get caught up on y'day's goings on and get the rest of the personals done so here I go!:)

Laura: Enjoy your heavy l/b weights today! I have that on tap for tomorrow...I'm askeered!:eek: :7 So you are scarin' away all the newbies in your class huh? LOL, I guess that's a good thing. Shows you teach a tough class!}(

Diana: Sorry that the computer is interfering with your work out time. I've been turning on my PC for YEARS first thing in the morning. It's become habit. It's what I do. I make coffee and sit down and read emails, forums, etc for a while before I get my day started. It's kinda like my newspaper I guess! LOL Your poor DH! My gosh I hope he gets better soon! Isn't he on antibiotics!? That should have helped him already I would think.

Ang: Sorry your Dell is still giving you problems. We have some extra money coming to us from an amended income tax return this year so we are DEFINATELY buying a laptop this spring! I'm so excited! :7 You need to hit Amy's leg work out soon! It's killer!}( I can feel some slight DOMS from S&H but nothing major yet. Wait until tonight...I have to train and probably won't be able to move! LOL

Hey Diana: You and I were posting at the same time. Glad DH is feeling better. So I guess your grandbabies will be staying with your for a while? :) Have fun with them but don't let 'em keep you up at night. You are grandma and you need your rest! LOL Sorry you were moved at work. No privacy stinks. I never had much at work so I would be very aware of who was behind me when I would go onto the internet. I spent so much time surfing and writing personal emails though that I am sure folks saw me but no one cared! LOL This was at the job I had before leaving to have DS. The job stunk but the "perks" were cool!:7 I will shoot you a PM on how to sign up at MDB so keep an eye out for it! Thanks!:)

Morning Ladies ...

I got a GOOD night's sleep last night ... I feel a GOOD bit better today. the meds must be kicking in!! My back feels 100% better .. I should have gone home yesterday .. I always regret sticking it out here .. but I always feel guilty if I leave when I feel that bad .. although I don't know why b/c PIA calls in when she starts her period . . ticks me off! PIA at it again . . already this morning . .has marked every other Friday in April and May down for vacation .. that is when I take my vacation .. we are gonna be fighting over that for sure!! PIA has stepped on my last nerve this week!! {{ deep breaths }}}

Cathy ..ROTF about the "overly chipper" comment .. I am sorry THAT is funny!! I think you ARE chipper .. but that is a GREAT thing!! And you DO motivate us and try to keep us positive (Lord knows I need it) .. that is one thing I love about reading your posts!! I would chaulk it up to pregnancy hormones .. SIL was a MAJOR pain when she was pregnant .. she BI###ed about EVERYTHING!!! LOL .. I would just laugh at her ... and it would tick her off more!! :+ heck she'll get over it!! Some people do NOT do pregnancy well .. others bloom when they are pregnant .. SIL was NOT a happy camper!!! Just stay "chipper" {{{ grin }}} .. and let her B###yness roll off your back!!!:D

Di .. how exciting the grandbabies are coming home!! I know all of you are excited!! And Jerod .. he starts the weight training . . I remembered you talking about that.. GREAT .. I know he will enjoy it .. seems he must be athletic .. so that is wonderful!!

Wendy .. have fun on the run .. are you still going to do the 1/2 marathon??

Angie .. the Dell is still giving you fits?? I am going to be looking into purchasing a laptop .. after your experience probably NOT going to be a Dell! I am leaning towards HP!! the bulking up .. I wish I didn't ..b/c I have small hips and broad shoulders look like a dang linebaker when I hit the weights heavy .. LOL!!

OK . today is bis and tris instead of heavy legs .. since class tonight is going to be 1/2 4 step torture and 1/2 fit balls!!

Have a great one .. and I will BBL to check in w/ya!! :7

Morning girls

Ouch! I can't believe the DOMS I have today from X L&B. Yikes! I can certainly tell it's been a while since I have done that one. My biceps are even sore from the pull up work. Most of all my hammies and glutes are screamin'! I soooo did not want to get out of bed this morning. I have also been hit with the hunger monster this morning. First thing this morning I had oatmeal with a protein drink and coffee and then I got ravenous hunger about an hour after that.:-( I'm now chuggin the water and staying away from the coffee. I think maybe I got coffee jitters and it makes my body feel hypoglycemic and I want to eat everything in sight. Maybe that's not the case at all, but I'm going to keep the water comin anyways.
I think I have IMAX2 and an ab routine today if I remember correctly.

Cathy - Sorry your day went longer than you expected yesterday. Way to go on getting that HIIT outta the way already. Are you still doing the 2-3 early morning workouts?
John Edward is on the WE channel on Friday or Saturday nights if I remember correctly. I can't remember what WE stands for though.
You are so lucky to love your job so much. So many people get up in the morning and dread going to work. I like my job....although, there are days when not-so-much....like tax time!}(
LMAO re: b!tch-o-meter.:7

Wendy - Plentiful CABs this weekend eh? Ahhhhhh...sounds great!
I think I have everything I need off BB for a while. If I feel the need to order something else in the future, I'll let you know before I do. I don't go the the site much b/c it seems so darned confusing! Is is MDB, BB, or WOWY and what the heck is the difference? I wish they would just do one site and branch off from there like Cathe's site does. Again, I feel spoiled by Cathe.;)

Diana - So Amanda is moving in then?? What about Cody?
Geez...sounds like the work situation is going from bad to worse. That stinks! I'm glad I don't have anyone hoovering over me at work. But, since I'm the boss, I'm not sure who would care what I'm doing. LOL I don't have internet access at work anyways b/c I don't really need it there. When I'm there I work so I can get my crap done and go home. It's nice not having to work on anyone else's time clock. But sometimes it just seems like it's NEVER all done.

Hey Laura - hope you are feeling spry today.;)

I'd better go get my chores done. Later girls

Angie

Angie: Beach Body is the name of the company that puts out all of the products. Million Dollar Body encompasses the business opportunity that I am involved in (being a coach), the club you pay for and the MDB game that you can play for free once you register. WOWY is a part of Million Dollar Body. It's a virtual gym that you can log into and work out with others. WOWY is where the MDB game takes place. You have to log into WOWY to play the game. Again, it's free and you can win money. I know, it's confusing but it's actually pretty easy once you figure it out. :)

Laura: I plan to run another 2 HM's this year. My ultimate goal is to run a full mary in 2009!

I have got to say the 4-DS .. bis and tris was TOUGHER than I thought!!:eek: that was my first time doing it .. OMG .. my arms are dead! I am going to be MAJOR sore tommorrow!! Forgot how tough Cathe is on the bis and tris .. major heavy weight .. YIKES!!

What in the world am I gonna teach tonight??? :eek:

the 4 step torture is out ... the balls have so many planks in the workout .. geeze .. not sure if I can hold up the body!! don't think I could even manage a yoga .. downward dog would be a struggle .. I spanked my arms today!! LOL

OK .. so now I am thinking 1/2 step cardio .. 1/2 balls and keep it mainly in the legs and core!! ???

Will see "who" shows up to class .. LOL .. will let them be the judge if it mainly my advanced class .. LOL!

OK .. gotta stop complaining .. guess I have been the negative one today .. huh? judging my the shaking in my upper body I will be complaining again tomorrow from some major DOMS!!! :7

Hi girls

I realized today that I have been neglecting the 4DS series. I have no idea why. I guess when I make up my rotations, I just forget about it. So, I did IMAX2 today with 4DS Core, which was quite a challenge with the ham/butt DOMS still goin' on. Tomorrow is S&H bi's and tri's but I might just sub 4DS instead.

Laura - Go ahead and clock PIA!}( I'm not very good with resolutions......are you?:p
You may not have anyone in class tonight to torture. I'm sure you'll figure something out.

Wendy - Thanks for trying to clear up the whole BB thing. I doubt I'll even go there though. The last time I was there was when I did the X for the first time. I kept getting lost on the site. I'm happy on Cahte's site and don't really have extra time for the web anyways.....I already spend too much time on the computer as it is.:7

Did anyone else notice the new STS forum? Oh my this is going to be a long wait.:-( I hope she shows us how to get ripped like she was in the GS series. Her arms were unbelievable!! I would love to have arms like that!

Awwwww shoot....I'm just watchin the weather and it's going to be sub zero and very windy tomorrow so to expect power outages. That does not sound good at all!! In the spring DH and I are going to have a house generator unit installed. I hate having power outages all the time, especially during subzero temps. I saw on the news last night where Siberia is -70 right now. Brrrrrrrrr I guess I need to quit complainin'.

Later all

Angie

Angie .. <<<Laura - Go ahead and clock PIA! >>>

:D }( :7 :7 Oh how I do want to!!! EVER so bad!!!}( LOL!!!!

found out she has been talking to my friend's PSYCHO EX (yeah she is friends w/him - what does that say about her).. saying that my friend should not be listening to me (she knows NOTHING about the situation) .. when the psycho Ex called my friend and told her that .. then she told me that ... OMG .. my head spun around like something off the exorcist!! She is a complete idiot .. Tell me .. who in their right mind .. who puts gas on an already out of control fire???

and IF my friend had of listened to me then she would not be talking to the crazy jerk and have a restraining order in place and his crazy butt would probably be in jail by now!!!

ONE day DEAR LORD .. one day she will get what is coming to her!! Karma has a way of paying someone back for their ill means!

till then .. LOL .. I can "dream" of decking her!!! there goes that resolution again .. it didn't last very long did it??? :D

OK .. I am going to go and work off some of this bad mojo!! LOL .. now that my arms are in working order again .. think I will resume the plan of 1/2 4 step torture .. 1/2 ball routine!:D

Ang, I have started posting in the MDB forums and it's not as user friendly as Cathe's forums are IMO. Either that or it's just a matter of what I'm used to. Not sure. Anyway, just please let me know if you want to order a Beach Body product in the future. If I am still a Coach I'd love if you could order from me. I'd be eternally grateful. :) :) :)

Laura, Oy, PIA isn't a very smart girl, is she!? x( Sorry you have to deal with that. Hope karma comes back to bite her in the @ss! LOL

So I trained my BF and her friend tonight. It's a new routine-only our 2nd time through it. It was supposed to be December's routine but they took all of December off from training. They exercised on thier own but admitted it was not the same as they really didn't do any weight training-just cardio. They said it was painful getting back to it after a month off and are going to try really hard not to let it slide that long ever again! I was happy to hear them say that. :)

My chest developed some nice DOMS from S&H as expected. My back feels fine. Tomorrow is legs. OUCH...I can feel the burn already! I'm askeered!:eek: LOL

Well, hope everyone is having a nice evening...until tmrw morning....:)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.