Cabs & Abs Wonderful Wednesday!!!

rmrmr

Cathlete
Morning Girls-

I'm heading off to work this morning after a 12 day break. My back is in pretty bad shape-no workout for me this morning.

I'll BBL to see what everyone is up to.

Happy Wednesday,

Diana

Morning Ladies!

I had a great NYE .. watched my Auburn tigers WIN their bowl game!!! WWWWWAAAAAAAARRRRRRR EAGLE!!! woo hoo!! SIL and I watched the game together .. missed my date w/Ryan Seacrest b/c the game went into OT .. then we watched the crazy Aussie guy make his record motorcyle jump .. crazy man!! Aunt and Uncle came over and so did DB .. then DH got home in time to watch the jump .. then it was over! time for bed .. the company messed up my plans to bring in the New Year the right way w/DH }( }( but it was fun none the less!

Yesterday I started some cleaning projects and cooking and time flew .. missed my workout again .. but like Cathy said oddly enough did not feel ANY guilt!!

Today starts the "trying to clean up the eating" project .. and "getting back to maximum workouts" project .. so get ready for some upcoming complaining from me for a while .. LOL!

Di .. the reality of work is NOT a fun thing to experience after a long break .. LOL!!! .. hey .. saw the pics .. like Angie said we are our worst critics .. can see your legs of steel .. and your abdomen looks pretty cut. What makes women have back fat?? I don't get it .. men really don't have it .. ?? .. but the X did do LOTS of major back work .. Core Synergy coming to mind .. maybe throw that in every week and that will help w/that. I don't have the back fat problem but remember feeling so many DOMS in my back from top to bottom from Core Synergy and YogaX! My biggest problem is the pooch below the belly button .. wich my consumption of CABS during this Holiday has not helped at all!! LOL I also can tell I have lost some definition in my arms from what it was when doing the X .. hhmmm does this mean I need to do it again . or worse order the X+ ??? YIKES!!:eek:

Cathy ... I am glad I was not the only one that passed on the WO yesterday .. but like you .. did not feel any guilt .. in fact felt really good about it (that is scary).. LOL!

Angie .. sounds like your NYE was fun .. DH was the DD .. WOW .. I am impressed!!! sometimes the "lame" games and parties are the funnest!! LOL

Wendy ... you must be cashing in your winnings!!! Hope you hit the big time!

OK .. I am at my desk .. everyone is back ..I have a back log of MY work that did not get done .. PIA is back .. now I realize how nice if was not having her here... LOL .. OMG that was mean wasn't it .. I was going to try to be more positive about her wasn't I .. dang it .. ok .. will try again!! LOL

have a great one .. WO is gonna kill me today .. bet my class is ready to go too ... gonna be lots of DOMS for everyone tommorrow!}(

:7

Hi girls

Just thought I'd check in before heading downstairs to w/o....don't know what I'm gonna do just yet, but will find out soon enough.

Diana - Hopefully the first day back wasn't too hectic for you. I'm certain at least wasn't boring.;)
Hopefully your back is loosening up during the day. So sorry that happened to you.:-( How's it feeling?

Laura - You NYE sounded great! So, now are you going to be going thru football withdrawl??:eek: I'm in the middle of nascar withdrawl....so I went ahead and bought June tickets and will probably call tonight for a campsite.:)
Yes - Get the X+!! Wendy and I will need company and when we complain about how many DOMS we have from it you'll all want to join us anyways right??:7

Hi Cathy and Wendy.....hope you girls are having a good day.

Alrighty then....I'd better head downstairs.

I'll BBL

Angie

Hey Angie ..

Yeah I will probably have football withdrawals for a bit .. but our boating and fishing season is just around the corner I will be super busy and will forget all about football for a while!! LOL

We are also hoping to plan a trip to Las Vegas this year w/a couple of friends ... and also hope to make the Keys trip again for lobstering and diving .. that w/all our going and fishing .. YIKES .. gonna be a busy summer!! LOL

My friend (w/the psycho X) .. the NASCAR fan swears she is making some of the racing trips this year .. we will see. yes - the psycho is STILL psycho and STILL kinda stalking her .. and no she will not get a RO .. she has met someone else now .. and I am afraid one day he will see them together and loose it ...ahhhhhh ... but nothing I can do .. it has got to be her decision and she is still afraid he is going to hurt himself if she gets the RO ! x( .. she actually has MORE evidence of stalking and threats now than she did in the begginning .. CRAZY!!!

OK .. better run ... getting excited and nervous about class. I have been teaching for over 20 years .. and whenever I take some time off and come back I always get the butterflies in my stomach .. strang huh??

Hi girls.

Just a quick check in to report my work out for today.

Mindy's Awesome Strength and segment 1 of Candice Copeland's Bosu Core Synergy. Loved Awesome Strength. The jury is still out on Bosu Core Synergy.

Hate to do a hit and run but gotta drum up somethin' for the troops to eat for dinner.

I should be back a bit later though!:)

Back to report that CC#5 is history. I'm just gonna do this week as written and if I don't take a rest day on Sunday then I'll be back up to par with the days. I thought I was a couple of days off sync...but it's only one...so no biggie.

Laura - You are a busy girl aren't you? All the fun trips you have planned sound awesome. We took the kids to Vegas a few years back....they had an absolute ball and want to know when we'll take them back again. We stayed at the Luxor and DH and I aren't gamblers. The Luxor has an IMAX theatre right in the building along with some pretty neat kids games and stuff. Not to mention the 2 story arcade rooms. There was really lots of stuff for the kids in Vegas. But....going with adults I'm sure would be way more interesting.;-)

Wendy - Welcome home! Looking forward to hearing about AC.

Cathy - Where'd ya go girl??

Angie

Hi Ladies,

My back is still killing me. If it's not better in a day or 2 I will see a chiropractor or a massage therpist. The pain woke me up at 4am. It feels much better when I'm standing that it does sitting. But let me tell ya-its really hard to type while I'm kneeling!

DH cooked NY strip steak on the grill for dinner, delicious. I only eat red meat (other than ground beef) when DH cooks it on the grill.

Laura-What a great way to start the new year with a kick a$$ class. I'm sure you're class missed you and will be ready for the challenge! Thanks for the kind words.

Angie-I'm really close to ordering P90X+ thanks to you. I'm thinking of creating my own faux x rotation and going for 9 days instead of 7 for each week and using the additional days for cardio. Do you think that would work? Of course if I can get cardio in on a weight day I wouldn't have to do that.

Wendy-Thanks for dropping by-if only to say Hi. What's for dinner?

Cathy-where are you today? Did you have to go back to school? My kids go back on the 7th.

Diana

Hi Di - I just went back to yesterdays post to copy Cathy's rotation since I like the way she set hers up better than I did. I'm gonna stick with what I have....and if it works pretty well....I'll re-do it using Cathy's guide.:)
When I was there I caught your late post last night. Glad you got my card...pretty boring....especially compared to yours! Yours was georgeous!
I got your email and took a peek at your pics. You might not be happy with them, but you can certainly tell that you ARE fit! I struggle with the same problem areas you do....so I understand your frustration. Did the pics serve as a good motivator for you? It seems like nothing else will motivate me nearly as much as those darned pics!}( *lol*
So, when you can get your skim milk back into your diet, will you go back from black? The coffee....girls.....talkin about the COFFEE.
Hey, ya can't blame me about the X+! I haven't even got it yet. Maybe it's a flop.....I doubt it....but I can't say for sure yet one way or the other. I'm pretty eager to try them out but I don't expect to see them on my doorstep until the end of next week.

I'd better get to bed soon.....the boys go back to school tomorrow and I'm sure it's gonna be tough gettin them out of bed. x( Heck, I had a pretty tough time getting out of bed....had a few DOMS from GS yesterday.

Angie

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.