Cabs & Abs.....Wednesday

RunninTeach

Cathlete
Morning, girls...

Slow-moving morning here as I had another late night. I am guzzling tea right now, trying to wake up. :) I never napped last night but wound up working on NBs. No workout.

Di :: good to hear from ya. We've missed you!! So sorry this nasty bug has sidelined you. It really hit your family hard. Glad to hear you are beginning to feel better, though.

Wendy :: good job bangin' out your leg workout. Sometimes the rotation juggling game messes things up, and it's hard to reconfigure things in a way that makes sense. Good for you gettin' ahead...I think that is why the Bacardi over abs amused me so -- it is SO out-of-character for you and not what I expected to read. :7 But hey sometimes it's whatcha need. :)

I am going into work a little later today as I will be out of the classroom working on curriculum. So, I can dress down, and I've just decided I'm going to wear a hat so I don't have to do my hair. YAY! :) :) :) Still a twinge of the crud lingering. Better not skip the vitamins. As for the rest of the day, I have dinner plans with BF tonight, but no NB work, so I can do a workout of some kind.

Have a great hump day!

[font face="heather" font color=black size=+2]~Cathy[/font]

http://s228.photobucket.com/albums/ee296/runninteach/exercise/th_skj.gif

http://img16.glitterfy.com/53/glitterfy084824T933D37.gif

Good Morning Ladies. :)

Cathy: Wow, sounds like a day off for you today between going into work later, dressing down and wearing a hat, not having to do your hair, no NB work, dinner with BF AND a work out!? You sure are partying it up today, ey? ;) Yeah, Bacardi over Tony was odd but I enjoyed it and don't regret it in the least! :9

So I have to work this morning and then it's yoga for this afternoon. That's it! I'm thrilled! Especially after y'day's double doozy of a work out. }( I am also happy cause I am feeling a bit o' the crud comin' on myself. I think Cathy's crud crawled through the computer screen to get me! LOL :p I started takin' airborne already so hopefully it won't amount to much.

I guess that's all for now...BB after work.

Good Morning Ladies,

Well I'm up already so that's a good sign. I actually had DH wake me up so I could go to work today. I'm still not feeling very good though.

Cathy-have a great dinner out.

Wendy-take every precaution, this illness is awful.

Off to shower and head in to work.

Diana

Morning Ladies ..

Ya'll keep that dang crud away from me .. I don't want it!!x( I started airborne yesterday too just in case DH was not food poisoning .. but after ALL DAY on the couch and bathroom .. he finally held down some turkey and rice .. and woke up this morning w/me and went to the woods .. he is 100% better! So if was most assured food poisoning ... poor baby .. you gotta know my DH he NEVER .. NEVER - even thru the flu has EVER stayed in all day .. he was one sick puppy!!

Class was great last night .. kinda hot but good. This morning it was 34 degrees when I left but supposed to be up in the 70's by noon .. go figure!!

Cathy .. sounds like you are all comfy today .. enjoy NO NB work today .. you need a break. Hope the BF dinner is a good one and the crud stays away!! Is this the pregnant BF??? How is her attitude??? Has your chipper personality worn off on her yet??? LOL

Wendy .. thanks for the info on the troy bar .. good website too .. thank you .. although the credit card will NOT be thanking you!!:) Even though airborne had that law suit settlement .. I am still a firm beleiver in it!! Maybe it will make the cruds stay away!

Angie .. yeah DH has a deisel (car- truck - tractor - back hoe).. PLUS our deep sea fising boat is deisel .. (200 gallons) .. and our prices down here are the highest they have ever been .. deisel is at $3.83 .. and gas is at $3.18 .. ridiculous!! I feel for the trucking industry .. it is very scary!!!

Di .. hope you don't do too much too soon .. sounds like a particularly nasty bug .... don't push yourself too hard ... that is an order from Dr. Laura .. LOL!

OK .. today is heavy weights on the legs .. (which are sore from Monday's class already) .. then tonight no class .. and it is doggie bathmax .. :eek: .. those wittle babies need it baaaaad! LOL

Have a great one .. and I will BBL to see how the cruddy ones are hanging!! :7

Just reporting in ..

this is a gorgeous day .. MAN do I wish I were off and outside enjoying the sunshine! It is about 75 degrees and absolutely gorgeous! No class .. at least I get to drive home in it .. going to open the sun roof and let the sunshine in!! then go home and do doggie bathmax outside in the sun!!

OK .. upped the weights on the legs .. gonna feel that tommorrow! I am up to 200# on the leg press .. and 50# on the extension and curls w/more reps (will increase weight a bit and lower reps next week) .. and I am pushing over 100# on the calves w/more reps!!! :)

{{ patting myself on the back }}

may have to have some CABS to celebrate tonight .. :eek: }(

OK girls you all gotta be super busy!! will check in again b-4 I check outta here!!

have a great sunshine day~!:7

Hey Girls.

Diana: How was work today? I hope you were able to get through it with out feeling too awful. :-(

Laura: Glad DH is back in business! Have fun with doggie bathmax! LOL I'm sure you get a bath right along with them!:p :7 So didja place an order with fitness first for the troylite bar yet...hmmmm...didja?? }(

Well I had to force it but I just finished 30 mins of Yoga X. I just wasn't in a yoga mood. I actually wanted to do cardio despite the crud! I didn't...but I wanted to!

I was going to do weight work tmrw, run on friday and then do core syn on saturday but I have this awful feeling that if I don't run tmrw that it won't happen cause lately I've been called to cover on the fridays I'm not already scheduled to work. x( That being said, I am going to play the rest of the week by ear. I really wanna get one more run in this week!!!

My next scheduled X recovery week is the week prior to my 10 mile race on March 30th. I think that recovery will mark the end of this X rotation. I'll have done 8 out of 12 weeks of it which is okay with me right now. There are just so many work outs and so little time!:7 I want to move on to something else before committing myself to NROL! :p As it is I can just see STS being released amid my NROL rotation and tempting me to cut that short too!}( Sometimes I wish I didn't have exercise ADD!;) :7

Oh well.

Time for a shower. The munchkin should be up soon!!!

BBL Babes!

Hiya girls

Dinner's ready and I'm waiting for DH to get home so we can dig in. I figured I post while I'm drooling and waiting for dinner.
I decided to do a HIIT w/o on the EXT today. I figured I'd put in a Nickelback CD and go for it. Yikes....my lungs and throat burned! I did 2 45 sec, 2 30 sec, 2 25 sec and 2 20 sec intervals. The burn in my legs and lungs was just incredible! Not a very fun workout, so I must've done it right. The w/o with warm up, cool down and stretch ended up being about 37 minutes. I'm sure the afterburn will make up for the short time.

Cathy - Sounds like a fairly relaxing day for you.:) I hope you have a great visit with BF. So, are you almost finished with the NB portfolio?

Diana - Hope work wasn't too bad for you and that you feel better at the end of the day then you did at the start.

Wendy - YogaX was hard for me to get "in the mood" for too. For me, I think it was the length of the whole thing, plus I found it to be a challenging workout as well.
Exercise ADD....LMAO! That's too funny.

Laura - Glad DH is feeling better. Tell him that diesel prices here are $4.40 and unleaded is $3.39. That should make him feel better, but it doesn't make me feel a whole lot better.:(
I took some airborne today too.....I'm afriad our cyber pals might be contageous.;-) Better safe than sorry.
I'm jealous of your sun. We're supposed to get a couple of inches of snow tonight. ACK! Winter go away!!!
Great job on increasing your weights!! You go!
I might join you on the CABs tonight. I bought some cherry vodka at the grocery store today. I have to try it and see. Now, I just gotta figure out what to mix with it.

I'll check back with you girls later.

Have a great evening all!!

Angie

Hey Ang, Don't laugh! Exercise ADD is a SERIOUS condition!:p :7 ;)
Yeah, sounds like you did that interval work out right!!! LOL So what was for dinner tonight? :9

Evening, girls…

I *just* got home. Disappointed that I missed my workout, but I did enjoy hanging out with BF. We caught up over dinner at the Bonefish and then spontaneously decided to hit the mall and do some shopping. We had fun. In other good news: my new ski jacket was delivered this afternoon…*skips around the room*…it is THE BOMB and makes me want to be on the slopes tomorrow!

Unfortunately, the crud – which I thought I’d nipped successfully – appears to be turning into a full-blown cold. Drat. I just downed some Airborne, hopefully not too late.

Di :: hope you made it through the day OK.

Laura :: DH sounds like he’s in a bad way…keep that Airborne goin’…BF is doing well…she looks great and has only gained in her belly…*lol* - I really don’t think of myself as chipper…especially not lately. :7 Crazy weather you’re having. ^^^ 5s on upping the weights. 200#??? Yowzas!

Wendy :: I know you have been flirting on and off with the crud this season, eh?…I see it’s back now. That stinks. Hope we can both nip it.

Angie :: great job with your workout…HA! Done with the portfolio? I wish! :7 :7 :7 This one could go right down to the wire. I propose a cyber-toast when I do get those bad boys dropped in the mail.

OK, as I’m getting progressively stuffed-up here, I’m a little pissed at the timing of this cold. Forgive me for grumbling. I think I’m gonna go hit the sack and bank some zzzz’s.

Have a great night!

Hey Wendy - It was pork roast tonight. I put that sucker in the crock pot before I left for work today and then I just made some quick wild rice with broccoli and crescent rolls.:9
If I hear of a cure for Ex-ADD, I'll definitely pass it on!:7 :p Until then, I guess you'll just have to live with it. *lol*

Cathy - So glad to hear you and BF had a great night out. Girls night out is soooo much fun. I was hoping to get some time out with BF too, but she just got back from vacation and is off on another mini-vacation with step kids this weekend too. Boo! I wanted to tip some CABs with her and chat about her vacation.
Allright on the jacket!:) So glad it's everything you thought it would be.
I'm with you on the cyber toast when you get that portfolio in the mail. That WILL definitely be something to celebrate!
I hope the extra sleep will keep the yucks at bay....maybe that good ole' hot tea in the morning will help too.

In fact, the extra Z's would do me good too. I think I'm gonna call it a night. Check you all tomorrow cabbers.

Angie

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.