CABs and Abs -- Wednesday

RunninTeach

Cathlete
Hi girls! :) :) :)

Wendy :: OK, I *knew* I saw that somewhere in your original post, but when I re-read it to start personals, I didn't see it again and was feeling a little crazy. I thought where I am coming up with "my son" from??? *lol* Anyway, I can't wait to see the sketch.

Once again, I must admit I didn't manage any kind of workout last night. I didn't get home from dinner until after 9, so it was a bit too late for me. (I know some people work out that late, but it would keep me up all night, so it's not a weekday option.) Well, since today is BTS night, it's doubtful I'd be able to do anything beyond a stretch or yoga, if that. But knowing I've moved back the official rotation start date to Monday relieves the pressure, so all is good. And also, it occured to me that as far as I can remember, I haven't had a complete rest week in over a year, so I'm not going to feel guilty about just a few days.

I'll be happy to get through tonight. In my current district, it's always a full house (sometimes standing room only), and no matter how times I do this, I'm always nervous speaking to the parents.

Hi Ang, Diana, Laura, and Nancy! Have a great day, everyone. Not sure if I will be able to get back here.

[font face="heather" font color=brick red size=+2]~Cathy [/font face] http://us.i1.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/i/mesg/emoticons7/4.gif
"Out on the roads there is fitness and self-discovery and the persons we were destined to be." -George Sheehan

Good Morning Girls.

I am up extra early this morning. I had to get up around 5am for a bathroom visit and never fell back to sleep. Oh well...I feel fine. I slept well the rest of the night so it's no biggie. :)

I had a run on tap for this morning. I was gonna go into the gym for 8am like I did last wednesdat and get it in before I start work at 9. My problem is that I had Joey up until 9 (maybe even a little later) last night due to visiting the IL's so getting him up at 7 to go to the gym and then having to STAY there until noon to work could quite easily be too much for him. I could end up having a BEAR on my hands! That being said, wisdom dictates that it's NOT worth it so I need to come up with a back up plan. Hmmmm...???

So I have some fierce DOMS in my lats! That shows ya I haven't been keeping up with my pull/chin-ups! I've been a bad girl. I need to get them back in to my plan on a weekly basis again! I also have DOMS in my butt and hams. GOTTA LOVE B&G!!! I wonder how many times you have to do this work out religiously in order to NOT get DOMS from it!? Is it even POSSIBLE!? LOL }(

Cathy: What is BTS night? I reread my post about the tat idea and saw that I wrote "my son" the first time but when I got into the real description of how the tat would look I wrote "my love" twice my accident. :p

First cup of java is almost gone....gotta go fill 'er up!

BBL!:+

Morning Ladies ..

.. OK .. after BBC back and shoulder .. and my successfull teaching of the TORTURE class .. my shoulders, back, abs and butt are SCREAMING at me today. My SIL and friend that joined us has already called and fussed at me .. LOL! but after 3 weeks of basically doing nothing .. the pain feels soooooo good!!}(

My birthday trip may get canceled .. x( x( x( ... there is a storm that is supposed to cross into the Gulf and become a Hurricane .. we were going to Biloxi Sunday and then over to Louisiana to see our buddies .. but now they are predicting it to hit around the finger of LA and that IS EXACTLY where our friends live.. $@#%$#%#@$%x( x( .. makes me mad .. and our beach house is out also b/c the storm will affect us there too .. ;( ;( ;( .. aahhhhhhh .. just going to have to watch it I suppose!

OK .. have tons of work to do .. will BBL for personals ..

today SIL and friend at still meeting me at the gym for BBC lower body (they say the lower might as well be as sore as the upper 1/2) ... LOL .. then tonight it is 30 min. upper body sculpting class! :eek:

have a great one!:7

Hi Ladies,

I did BM2 Cardio blast premix and let me tell you, it really kicked my butt this morning. I also weighed in today and am down 2lbs. Not sure how that happened since I didn't even w/o over the weekend but I'm not complaining.

Cathy-I think you've made a wise decision starting the new rotation next week.

Wendy-BTS is Back to School Night. Trust me, you have a lot of these ahead of you. Nice job with pullups-I really notice a difference when I do them.

Laura-So you haven't scared you new workout buddies away... I think its great that they are coming back for more punishment today! You must be a great motivator for them. I hope you DH come up with alternate birthday plans.

Angie-what's on your agenda today?

Nancy-Hi Nancy:)

Have a great day everyone.

Diana

Good Evening Girls.

No work out for me today. *GASP* I have been soooo sore all day long from y'day's work out that I just couldn't do it. I even took some ibuprofen after work and a nap and when i woke up I felt better but still wasn't up to it. I took the time to clean house though so it's not like I was totally lazy. :p

So now that I took my rest day way early I have to come up with something to do on saturday when I had PLANNED on resting. I have my interval Itread and X Chest and Back to do but I need one more thing to make it to saturday and then sunday is my long run day.

K, gotta get the little one off to bed now but I hope to return in just a bit for personals!

Later!:+

Good evening girls

I'm so excited! I now have BFFM all printed out and ready to go....now if I can just find the time to read it. I also ordered the Paula Bealou (sp?) book that someone recommended on the main board for makeup tips. I like the powdered makeup, but still think I need a little help in that area. My mom never really taught me how to apply makeup, but then again, she still wears the baby blue eye shadow.:7 Need I say more?:eek: Oh, how I love that woman though!! :) She also said that she's making more apple pies since Cam told her how absolutely yummy the last one was. }( Who the heck taught that kid to be so appreciative of good food???:p Oh no.....not more apple pie! I just cannot avoid it....it's just too good.:9

Cathe - So you're already trading germs at school? That didn't take long. So far the kids haven't had the yucks yet.....but I'm sure it's just a matter of time. I'm not sure if they are doing the lice checks yet either.x( I had to deal with that one a few years back with Cody.....apparently almost the entire class had it by the time anyone reported it.:eek: :-( That was not fun! I just can't imagine being a mom to a girl with long hair and having to deal with that mess. There are advantages to having boys....
I told Cam that he could "run" his own classroom when he earned the right to do it. I told him I thought he would be a great teacher! *lol* Apparently he was much better behaved today.
I have never heard of a BTS meeting....is it sort of an educational type meeting?

Wendy - Wow - those must've been some MAJOR DOMS!}( Hope you'll be feelin better by tomorrow. Maybe a yoga in your future?
That is so cool that you already got a reply to your resume'!:) WoooHoooo!!

Laura - Watchin a storm sounds like a great weekend to me! I just love em....and we don't get many up here.:-( Although, I prefer the inland storms to hurricanes. Do you ever worry about your vacation home being damaged or destroyed?
That is so great that you are able to w/o intensly enough to get your DOMS. I'll bet most people think you are wacked to have missed working out. Some people just don't get it.....but we do!;-)
So are you staying home for the weekend then or still not sure?

Diana - Glad you got your workout in. You don't have bootcamp tonight do you?
Does Jarod have another game this weekend? Cody does and thankfully it's a home game so we don't have to spend the entire day on the road.
That rocks re: the 2 pounds!!;) Yeah!!!

Hi Nancy

Workout today was AR200 and then PUB. I think I did PUB too close to Mondays S&H C&B....I was still a bit sore from Monday so I'm sure I will be sore tomorrow. I couldn't even do the pikes at the end....I was just too worn out. After we dropped Cody off at practice, Cam and I went for about a 3 mile walk with the dog. Tomorrow is supposed to be stretchmax, but I have a hard time doing that whole thing. I think I'm gonna do something else that is easy....just for fun. I really don't want to do yogax either....x(

Chat with ya all tomorrow girls

Angie

Well, ladies, I just got home and am still a little wired, so I figured I’d stop by here and “unwind” with my girls.

BTS night went well though I sweat a ton and was nervous. Don’t know why this doesn’t get easier! :p Packed house. I bribed them with Ande’s candies for their “enjoy-mint.” :) Such an English dork!

Wendy :: oh yeah, I can understand why’d you wanna let sleeping bears lie…I wonder the same thing about B&G ~ even doing my own (shorter) mishmosh the other day left me feelin’ it!…Sounds like a rest day was in order for you. I am sure you will MORE THAN make up for it on Saturday!!…Sorry ‘bout the BTS abbreviation.

Laura :: sorry to hear about the change of plans for your birthday, but I'm sure wherever you are, it'll be rockin'!…great job keepin’ ‘em challenged and hurtin’!

Diana :: WTG on the 2 lbs. down!!!

Ang :: where are you today? We miss you. ETA: Oops! There you are ~ posting at the same time...BTS is just back to school night for parents. Sorry to throw the jargon at you guys...Yeah, the germs are in the air! I had a boy run out of my room today to barf. Luckily he made it. I'm pretty sure I've fought it off. I'm feelin' strong, knock wood.

Nancy :: miss you, too!! Hope you’re doing OK.

Oh yeah, I squeezed in A.M. Stretch (even though it was afternoon) for a gentle but thorough stretch. Felt good.

Good night, everyone!! SO looking forward to the weekend now.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.