Cabs and Abs Tuesday

Fit_mommy

Cathlete
Hey Girls.

I'm headin' out for an 8:30am yoga class at the gym soon. *groan* I also plan on doing 4 DS Bi/Tri/Core and/or Plyo at nap time. :)

Just wanted to get us started. I'll be back with personals later!

Morning Ladies

I swear is it still a full moon .. seems everyone is WHACKED out ... yesterday was insane for me here at the asylum ... crazy people! Today is starting off .. NONE too better!!!

I brought the wrong top for circuit or plyo class .. no upper chest support .. so I did a 1/2 arse no impact class .. :mad: .. I have the uber support today .. so tonight will have some more making up to do .. plyo, pushup, plank, 4 step torture!! :)

Ang .. welcome back .. I have always loved and respected this Aunt .. but then and again she is a long way away in CA .. but she has betrayed my trust and is making up some really bizzare things .. she is causing a fire storm of BS .. convenient as she is safely tucked so many thousands of miles away huh? :mad: ... very sad .. b/c the things she has done and said are tie breakers ... all b/c she is greedy!! Glad Maggie got lots of love while you were gone .. post some more pics of her when you get a chance .. we both did NOT so good on the eats and CABS this weekend .. oh well .. start again today .. TS FAY looks like she is gonna do a U turn .. so we may be having a Tropical Storm party instead of Pool Party!! :eek:

Wendy .. WTG on the yoga .. wish I could get up and do that.. that may just help my stress and mood before reaching the asylum!! LOL

Di .. how are ya legs doing today?? are we hurting ???:D

OH BTW .. I posted some new pics of my friend and the gang .. check them out!!! OK .. better run .. MORE paperwork!! Have a great one!:D

Good Morning Ladies,

I've had a great morning. I got up and ran 3 miles and then did 4DS CST. I also managed to get 2 loads of laundry done this morning. I'm at work now and the day is going a okay so far. I did see a lot of kids walking and riding their bikes for the first day of school.

Jerod starts school today but only has a half a day-from 12-3:45. His normal hours are 8:30 to 3:45. I preferred it when they went from 7:30 to 2:45. It seems so late for him to get home from school at 4:15.

We did tons of pushups at bootcamp class last night so I ended up doing some of the pushups this morning on my knees. I always started on my toes though and did as many as I could before dropping to my knees. It's so dissappointing when I have to drop to my knees.

My birthday is coming up soon and I'm thinking of asking for kettlebells. I'm thinking 2 15 pounders would be good to start with. Do any of you have any recommendations on what I should start with?

Sorry, I still haven't loaded the RT pics yet. I will try to get that done tonight. I don't have very many but would like to share what I have with everyone.

Wendy-So the yoga class was much more enjoyable than you anticipated??? You always give everything a fair try which is good for the rest of us. I used to take a power yoga class that I really enjoyed. The yoga and pilates classes cost extra at my rec ctr.

Laura-Sorry about the ill intended low impact class last night. You will be making up for it tonight. Surprisingly my legs aren't hurting from the 10 mile run or the heavy leg wts...yet. Sorry about the familly drama. Loved the pics of you and your girl friends!

Angie-so you have a couple of weeks to get caught up on everything before heading out for the long labor day weekend. It sounds like you had a great time, and so did maggie too! Isn't it nice to know that she was well taken care of and everyone loved her.

Have a great day ladies.

Laura: Sorry you still seem to be having bad days! I hope things improve soon!:)

Di: When I first started using the bells I purchased a single 15# bell. I think a set of 15's sounds like a good gift unless you are not interested in double bell work. In which case I'd go for a 15 and a 20. You are gonna LOVE it! *insert evil laugh here* I just pre-ordered Anythony and Beth's Kettlebell Your Way to a Perfect Body Volume 2! :)

My work out is done:

4DS bi/tri
PLB calf work
PLB floor work
4DS kb core + stretch

Time to hit the showers and head to MIL's for dinner!

Dang ..

Well .. one of my good friends the short brunette in the pics just got a call that her little doggie got ran over/killed! OMG .. she is devasted .. she treats her animals as her familiy too ... just makes me sick!! Bless her heart .. so sad!!:( Just makes me worry about mine even worse ... I love my babies .. they are part of my family!!!

and now Fay looks like she is going to do the U turn .. if she goes like they are predicting .. she is going to go into the Atlantic .. pick up speed and come back into FL into GA and then into AL .. you guessed it should be here FRI or SAT .. :mad::( ... so IF anyone shows up for the pool party it is gonna be an inside Hurricane party .. but hey on the bright side there will be food (gas smoker in case electricity goes out) .. music ... have a portable system back up .. and CABS all around .. now that the ice machine is home we should have plenty of ice .. LOL!! Oh well ..

I am ready for 5 and a kick@$$ w/o .... enough w/the bad mojo .. I have had enough!!:confused:

Hey girls

I was quite surprised today that work actually wasn't that bad. Usually when we get back from vacation everything is all messed up. My stuff wasn't bad, but DH had a trying day..:confused: Better him than me! LOL!

I'm waiting for BF to call. We're trying to book that cruise. The one she was looking at is all booked up...apparently they book up fast. Who knew? We're learning a lot in a short period of time. She found flight tickets for $291 to FL and back. That is a super price coming out of MI.

OK - it's an hour later - BF called. *lol* We're just gonna get together on Friday and book it without DH's....they don't care anyways.:rolleyes:

I did BM2 scrambled eggs. I forgot that was all cardio.....was kinda wanting some weights. Oh well, there's always tomorrow. Tomorrow will be UB weights of some flavor.

Diana - Wow - that is a late school day. Our kids get out at 2:50 so they're home by 3:15 or so. Sometimes that's too early though.:confused: *lol*
I used to feel bad about the pushups on the knees but I'm pretty much over that. You can still get a good burn by doing them on the knees. Being a pear shaped person like I am, makes those straight legged ones super hard.
I don't quite have 2 weeks to get ready. We're leaving next Weds. night or really early Thrus. morning so that only gives me about a week. I also found out today that Marks grandmother is having a B-day party on Sunday and his mom wants help with clean up on Sunday b/c she is getting new carpet.:eek: So, there goes my Sunday out the window. I don't think I will be helping MIL clean up since I have my own house to tackle, but I will be going to the B-day party for a while anyways. I'm hoping MIL just needs help moving her furniture and her DS's can do that.
So it sounds like you picked back up on your running again. Did you find your runnin' mojo or are you still struggling with it?

Wendy - Glad you liked that yoga class. You sure did follow that up with a nice w/o! More workouts on the way???? LOL!
Did you get the second One on One workout yet? Have you broke out IMAX3 yet??

Larua - Plyo without a good sports bra......not good. LOL!
Your aunt is causing all this controversy from California? Geez - aren't there people there she can pick on? Greed can certainly make people do stupid things.
Oh pooh on the bad weather. But at least you'll be getting some rain huh? Sorry it has to be on your party weekend.:(
I need to get some pics on my trail....I've got Maggie pics and RT pics to get up there. Mag is getting sooooo tall and thin. I noticed a change just in the few days we were gone. My pup's growin' up.:(
You girls look so happy. I was surprised to see your hair so light in color. You look great!
I'm so so so sorry about your friends dog. :(:( I know how heart wrenching that is. ((((hugs)))) to her.

It's getting late and I have to work so I'd better get my butt to bed. I'll chat with you all tomorrow.

Angie

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.