Cabs and Abs Tuesday!

Fit_mommy

Cathlete
Hi Girls.

I have Upper+ and Abs/Core+ on tap for this afternoon. I am going to try to squeeze in a leg work out as well but that's not set in stone. I'll hafta see what happens...

Cathy: Thanks re the pic of Joey. He is pretty cute, isn't he? ;) Good job avoiding the school work last night. Great way to ease back into "reality". :)

Ang: Oh I LOVE 4DS kickbox! It's my fave cardio of that series! Bootcamp is great too. I'm not a fan of the step routines though.
Oh my, ice is THE WORST! I'd rather have a foot of snow then an inch of ice! Another Catheite who doesn't post on the boards anymore but whom I've kept in touch with just got her hubby back to work after he fell on ice in his driveway New Year's eve and broke his hip!:eek: Be careful!!!!!!

BB after work ladies!

Morning Cabbers

I have HIS on the schedule for today. My arms are a bit sore from KB yesterday. It's funny b/c it focuses on abs and legs....but my arms got it too.;-) I noticed that I had a bigger calorie burn yesterday than I normally do so I must've put some extra umph into it.
I got some extra Z's in this morning, which is something I haven't been doing much of lately. I went back to bed after the kids got on the bus. Then I got up and DH called and said one of our drivers got an overweight ticket this morning.}( I could've gone all day without knowing that tid bit of info. Then I went to let the dog outside and the carpet by the door in the basement is wet.}( We HAVE to get that door fixed soon! I hope the rest of the day is not going to go this way.

Wendy - No worries about the ice now. It's Michigan and if you don't like the weather, just stick around for a couple of minutes and it WILL change. Today is sunny with a heavy snow on top of the ice so it's not slippery and the kids are in school!!:) So, hopefully no broken hip for me.......although, the way this day is heading.....
You may have some sore arms today too eh? I'm looking at the blog and it looks like Cathe will have some sore arms coming our way too. Yikes! I can't believe they will start filming this weekend. I wonder why they don't tape during the week.?

Cathy - That's so cool that your skiis are helping to make you a better skiier. With my limited experience, I do the sweeping S's from side to side so I don't bank up too much speed. I'm sure I would get more comfortable with it if I had practice under my belt.
Hope you are having a happy ZIGGY like day.;-)

Where's our other girls??? I don't know when Di is supposed to return either but Laura......where'd you go?? You're not out planning something for PIA are you? Nah, you wouldn't do that.....remember that new year's resolution?? LOL!

OMG.....daylight savings time begins this weekend already! ACK! I was just starting to get used to the sunshine first thing in the morning. Crap!

BBL

Angie

Hello Ladies ..

SOOOOO sorry for the absence ... I didn't get sent to jail for whacking off PIA or anything! LOL .. Friday was at home sick - and just didn't have the get up and go .. Sat. and Sunday were gorgeous days - managed to fit in a run (TM and trail) .. and caught some rays and worked outside and I feel MUCH better now!

have been really tied up helping my friend in need - my friend that had the psycho stalker EX .. well her father was in a horrible accident .. his wife was driving - she hydroplaned and they ran down an embankment and into a tree - cut the dang car in 1/2 - they were lucky not to have been killed on impact - none the less he has been in SCICU and it has been touch and go - but unfortunately he passed away this morning - really sad - and this is anniversary of my father's passing .. just sad ... and my friend is naturally devastated .. so send some prayers her way. She has really had a tough year!!! ;( ;(

anyway .. changing the gloomy subject ..

Cathy - wooo hooo ... snowbound in a bar!! that is my kinda skiing!! :D sounds like your trip was a blast .. and you are going to be on the pro tour soon .. LOL!!! Glad you were able to have a great trip and got some fine skiing in!!

Wendy - little Joey is growing up... WOW .. gorgeous kid!!! have not caught up on old posts . . sorry .. but I know whatever you tackled this weekend it was kick@$$!!! :)

Angie - you got ice - we got RAIN again!! YIKES it was terrible driving in this morning .. horrible storms .. and it was supposed to be 54 and it is 76 and I wore a long sleeve top and I am roasting!! Go for the big screen!! doncha hate when old age makes things not work so good anymore .. LOL .. I am nearsided (as well as being blind in one eye) .. wear contacts to correct that .. and now I have to wear computer glasses b/c my eyes are getting the "old age syndrome" too ...geeze!!

Di .. if you are back .. hope you had a great trip!!

OK .. yesterday 4 DS chest and back combined w/my lower body step circuit and plank torture has left me w/DOMS in the shoulders, traps, lats, abs, buttocks, inner thigh and hamstrings .. :eek: today we did 4DS shoulders to add to that pain .. and tonight is 1/2 super step and 1/2 power yoga .. YIKES!!! Yes .. can you tell I saw myself in my bikini this weekend ... :eek: :-( .. not REAL bad .. but certainly not REAL good either!! LOL

Have a great day and wonderful sweaty workouts!!:7

Ang: So how did your date with HIS go today? LOL

Laura: OMG, I'm soooo sorry about your friend's dad! How's the mom? She survived the accident I presume? I'm sending hugs and prayers to all involved!

Cathy: Hey girl, I hope you haven't nixxed the GTG idea for us. I still want to try and pull it off! I think if we keep it within a drivable distance so that we can do say a Friday eve to a Sunday afternoon it will be easier to pull off. Pick a weekend that's good for you and we'll go from there! We'll find the time FIRST and then work on the PLACE! :)

So I plowed through Upper+ and Abs/Core+. I was tempted to nixx A/C again for the standing portion of Ab Jam this time but decided to tough it out and I made it through. :)

Tomorrow I have lower body on tap. I think I'll be doing the leg portion of legs and back again like I did 2 weeks ago. That was TOUGH and gave me KILLER DOMS the next day! YEAH BOYEEEEE!}(

I guess that's all for tonight....I'll be back in the morning.

G'night!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.