Cabs and Abs Thursday

Fit_mommy

Cathlete
Good Morning Cabbers!

Ang: Sal hasn't tasted the vodka yet but I had a drink on Sunday night while watching some of the olympics before promptly passing out! LOL We just happened to have some sprite in the house. OMG, it was soooo good! Yes, there is still some left. LOL I plan to get another bottle of sprite ASAP though! Have an awesome weekend girl!!!!!:D

Today's work out will be 4DS Chest/Back and Abs along with a 3-4 mile outdoor run this afternoon-weather permitting. My legs are on fire with 2nd day DOMS right now. Looks like I'll have another interesting run! ;)

GTG for now but I'll be back later.....

Hi ladies,

My cell phone woke me up at 6:10 this morning. It was an update from United for the flight I came in on-on Monday. A little late I think.

I didn't workout yesterday but am taking a que from Wendy and am doing B&G leg blast premix this morning. I have bootcamp tonight so that will take care of the cardio.

My mary training has gone out the window as I have lost my motivation. The 4 days of running this week called for 3, 7, 4, and 10 miles for the long run. Maybe I can run the 10 miles on Saturday and just go from there. I can't really make up what I've missed.

Wendy-enjoy your run today. My legs always feel better when running after a heavy leg day. I think the cardio helps work out the soreness. I hope you like the pilates class you take. You probably wouldn't enjoy a wt training class since you know so much more than the avg joe at the gym.

Angie-You must be ready to head out the door soon. Have a wonderful long weekend at the race.

Laura-Good Morning! Hope you have a stress free day today!

Oh my goodness Di. Are you even going to be able to WALK tomorrow??? B&G LB premix AND bootcamp class? You are my hero girl! Sorry you are having such a hard time with your marathon training. I hope you can get your heart back into it soon. LOL about the late update on the flight. Too funny. So many people had issues flying out that Sunday. I was just reading that Jillybean never made it home until Tuesday morning herself!

Well I just finished 4DS Chest/Back and LIS core work. I will be heading out for a run at some point later today. I was originally thinking it would be another outdoor run but I think I'd rather do an ITread today. I have my outdoor 9 miler to look forward to on Sunday and plan to run again tomorrow so I don't feel bad about wanting to keep it indoors today. :p

GTG for now but I'll check back in later!

OMG what a day!

Ok .. today was worse .. the CRAZY insane Aunt .. NOPE did not get better got worse ... and more complicated and DH stepped in and gave her a HARSH talking to :eek:.. uummmmm it was not pretty at all. Sad to say yes ties will be broken over her senility!!

I STILL have DOMS from Tues. night w/o! Tonight will be power yoga b/c I can not handle much else .. gotta release stress w/o killing myself!!:confused:

I broke down and went to the chiro for the FIRST time w/my back .. I have 2 compressed discs that is pressing on a nerve .. lots of inflammation and spine is out of line ..:confused: .. He said my back has such a naturally high curve he is suprised I am not hurting a lot .. YOWZA I am falling apart and didn;t know it. He did the electrode things and did ONE adjustment and I am to come back tommorrow and he is gonna try to "open up my hips some" .... hhhmmmmmmmm... .naughty naughty!! LOL just kidding!

ANYWHO ..
Ang .. good decision on the vet .. MAN I would have been ticked if my dog came home in that condition .. YIKES .. and I think this Aunt has progressed from crazy .. to INSANELY LOONEY BIRD OFF THE CHARTS CRAZY!!:mad: just sad b/c she is my only elder blood kin to my father and she is causing a split between the family over something idiotic!!

Cathy .. hey girl .. your pic had me cracking up .. even though I wasn't there can experience it thru everyones words .. LOL!!!

Di .. IA w/Wendy ... GEEZE gonna call you a stretcher after B&G AND BC .. OMG .. girl .. are ya trying to kill yourself??? LOL

Wendy ...long run for the weekend huh?? it is cooler here now so maybe you will have nice weather ..

OK .. after a VER stressfull day I am going to ZEN land w/some power yoga! Have a great one!;)

Opted for 35 minutes on the TM at the gym this afternoon with Grace to keep me company. LOL Great run.

Tomorrow will be either:

yoga/pilates class @ gym + TM run

or

4DS weight work + TM run

Whatever I don't get done tmrw out of the yoga/pilates and the weight work will be on tap for saturday. Sunday is my long outdoor run of 9 miles.

Off to bed with me!
Night!:)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.