Cabs & abs -- Thursday

RunninTeach

Cathlete
Morning, girls! :)

Wendy :: THAT is an awesome gift. DH done good. :) Enjoy!

Ange :: sorry the new computer is slowing you down for the time being. Vista has taken me a little bit of time to adapt to as well. Hat's off to you on doing the Dreya rolls! Wow! I am not trying for the August RT on account of the Chicago trip. Hope today's a smoother day.

Di :: I have not been using the Yoga Toes regularly. I should. Hope the knee pain clears up. I do think it could possibly be attributed to the outdoor running, even if your mileage is low, because your body has to re-adapt to the increased pounding. What else do you think it might be from?

Looks like we may get more rain this afternoon, so if my run isn't possible, it may be the u/b weights instead. Will see.

Have a loverly one, friends! :)

[font face="bradley hand itc" size=+2]~Cathy[/font]

http://s228.photobucket.com/albums/ee296/runninteach/exercise/th_SnowBunny_tns.jpg
http://img16.glitterfy.com/53/glitterfy084824T933D37.gif

"Do you want to feel my spatula?" Run, Fat Boy, Run

Good Morning Cabbers. :)

I'm happily suckin' down java right now. S-L-U-R-P!:9 :7

My upper body is a bit stiff and slightly achey at the moment so in a few hours I might be CRYIN'!}( Gotta love that BBC!;)

Cathy: So it's a definate no go on the August RT, ey? Overall I had pretty much decided I wasn't going to go either because I haven't heard that any of my friends on here are going to try. I also think it could be too much for me but if I was with the right peeps I think I might try it once and see what happens. Even so...when I think about it, something still tugs at me to throw caution to the wind and just go for it. I don't know...I'm running out of time to make up my mind too!:eek:

Diana: No yogax for you y'day? Now why doesn't that surprise me? ;) I haven't done yoga in a couple of weeks. I need to get back to it. Perhaps at nap time today I will do something. :)

Ang: Sorry for the super busy days. I hope it calms down for ya soon girl. :)

Laura: So how's the kareoke queen doing today? :7

Off to refill the java cup!

BBL!

Mornin' Ladies,

Just poppin' in before hitting Legs & back this morning. I'm starting late so I may have to do arx tonight.

BBL

Diana

My run is done. ITread 20/30 mins. I had issues again today so I quit following the work out just after the 20 minute mark and ran steady state until I hit 3 miles.

I am going to TRY to convince myself to do some yoga once DS goes down for his nap.

Gotta go to a 4pm meeting today and then to mom's and possibly will train BF. Time is running out...better jet!

BBL!:)

Afternoon Ladies ..

It is the first of the month .. and INSANE at work. PIA finally got called on "cheating" on her time sheet ... and she is TICKED .. I keep time and mngr approves it .. he asked her why something wasn't reported and she exploded (actually said "I didn't think I needed to write down 30 minutes" .. well it was one hour not 30 minutes).. I DONT GET IT .. if I talked to him that way he would have me in his office for a "attitude adjustment" .. but noooooo .. she is MAD b/c SHE GOT CAUGHT .. and she is ticked AT ME b/c I keep the time!! GEEZE .. have I mentioned I can not stand that woman!x( x( .. and the mngr is probably wishing I would not call his attention to her "cheating" ...ahhhhh!

So .. yesterday ..my WO got changed up .. ended up doing heavy weighted gym legs! then went home and put back on my painters cap! Had a long talk w/my friend in TX w/cancer .. she was really down and really scared .. I assured her I had extra prayers going up for her ... I told her some of the work horror stories w/PIA (she worked w/her too) .. she got a kick out of it .. and at least I had her laughing for a while!!

Wendy .. DANG .. I am IMPRESSED w/DH .. the spa package sounds lovely! Take me w/you!! LOL

Cathy .. maybe you will get your run in .. we are to get rain/storms in tommorrow ... of course .. JUST IN TIME FOR THE WEEKEND!!

Angie .. hope the computer aggrevation clears soon .. computer glitches and problems give me a headache .. literally!! I converted one of my retired friends over to CC .. she LOVES them ..she thanks me for every tired muscles she has .. I also talked her into STS . LOL .. I will be ducking when she hits that series!!:D

Di ... I am so impressed w/you wanting to do yoga :) we may just convert you afterall!

Tonight is my version of Wendy's mint condition torture combined w/a yoga cooldown!! I am hurting just thinking about it!!

OK .. gotta run .. hoping to avoid PIA .. b/c she is ticked .. and I have MAJOR PMS .. ooooohhh .. not a good combination!!! Have a great day!:7

Hiya cabbers

So much for it being a short day today. I got outta there at the same time today but I spent at least an hour on the phone jabbering with BF.http://smileys.on-my-web.com/repository/Others/phone-005.gif I also got my desk pretty much cleared off.:) Hopefully next week will be a better computer week. I think I have it figured out now.
Tomorrow I will be camped out at home waiting until noon for the RT sign up. I haven't figured out if I will drive or fly if I do get in, but I guess I'll cross that road when/if I need to. Does anyone know how long it took for the first RT to sell out?

Diana - Ya, the QB was just an update so I really shouldn't have had to update anything.}( I wish they would just leave the major things alone already! I'm learning a bit more every day with the new changes though, so I'm sure it won't take long now.
Sorry you didn't have a good run. But a bad run beats yoga! LOL! Hope the knee problem is temporary.
ACK! It sounds like a mac would give me a banging headache!!

Cathy - It sure does sound like you've been getting a lot of rain. That stinks. I hope you get nice weekend weather.
So do you like Vista? I've never tried it, but the computer guy doesn't really like it so I stayed with XP.
How's the training going?

Wendy - Love BBC??...ummmmmm...NO!:7 :p Now Joey - hmmmmmmm that's a different story. *lol*
I need to work BBC into my routine again after X and STS. Actually, I guess I could put it in with STS since there are open days to plug in whatever we want.
So when are you going to go and use your gift certificate? I'm jealous.

Laura - How on earth do you keep your cool with PIA at work? I'm not sure I would have that kind of will power, especially when I get mad.}( And she's PIAish when you are PMSing......go ahead! You know you want to.:7
Maybe karma will even things up very soon.
Your friend is truly lucky to have someone like you to talk to. I'm sure you got her smilin' and grinnin'. That's how I am when I read your posts so I can only imagine what you would be like to talk to.;-)
Cracking up about your friend with CC and STS. Does she take your torture classes too?

I'd better go get dinner started. It's spicy chicken tonight.....any takers??:9

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.