CAB's and Abs Thunderstorm Thrusday

angie_nrs

Cathlete
Morning girls

It's getting a bit soupy here and I hear that the T-storms are on the way. I like storms but I sure hope we don't lose power since I am home doing cleanmax.:-( I got the trailer completely cleaned already this morning so that I wouldn't have to trek in and out in the rain. I'm finishing cleaning up the dog stuff like her bowls, cages, bedding, etc. It makes me soooo sad.:( But, I know I gotta get it done. I think I will be calling the humane society today to see if they have any beagle pups. I will be full boar on the search when we get back after the race next weekend.

I'm all caught up on personals so I'll BBL to see what you girls are doing.

Morning Ladies!!

Had an EXCELLENT time w/DH last night!!}( }( the pool was perfect .. b/c it was a scorcher and it was cool!!!:) Last night at 10:15 it was still 83 degrees!!! OMG .. that is freaking ridiculous!! But think Cathy and Wendy are about to get some of these temps .. lookslike it is heading that way!! Today is the high 90's again .. scorcher .. no rain in sight!!

Ang .. I wish we could get a thunderstorm ..I think I have forgotten what the look, smell and feel like!! this summer pattern is here to stay a while .. and no chance of rain in sight untill middle next week some time!!! Still sending healing vibes and hugs your way .. I know that is hard .. we have the collars of all our beloved pets that have passed on .. and it still gets to me when I look at them!!

Wendy ... I used to keep a food journal .. but I think I have one in my head .. I cant put anything into my mouth w/o knowing the calories and fat ... the only thing I really splurge on is going out to eat ... I try not to have that food calculator on then!! LOL .. and THAT is when I need it on!! LOL think it is me trying to trick my brain into not adding up all the calories and fat in stuff!! LOL

Di ... as much as you work out .. your eats should not be affecting you .. unless you are really blowing it .. maybe you are working out TOO hard??? that is possible .. your body trying to respond by doing the opposite of what it should do ????

Cathy ..oooooohhhhhh ... did not know NB was this weekend .. OMG .. no wonder you are MIA ... sending some study vibes to you!!! WE ALL have faith in you girl .. you will pass w/flying colors!! You can do it!!!

OK .. today have errands at lunch .. and tonight going to teach a mish mosh of 4 step - planks - and ball work!! hitting everything I have missed this week!!!

Have a great one .. DH starts long hours today .. I wont see him till Saturday .. and then he will be tired and ILL .. BUT we made up some time last night!!}( }(

:7 BBL to check in on you w/o maniacs!!!:7

Morning Glories.

I got in my interval work on the EXT at the gym this morning. I wanted to stay on for a short run but ended up having to work for a bit. UGH! I also have to go back later for a meeting though so I may very well squeeze my run in after the meeting.

Ang: I don't keep a food journal consistently. Prior to the last couple of months, I hadn't kept one since I was calorie staggering to lose my pregnancy weight! It's not something I can do consistently for extended periods of time. I do it to reach a goal and then stop.

Laura: You are right...it's supposed to get nasty hot around here in the coming days! I have to make DH install the rest of the air conditioners before he goes bowling tonight.

Diana: I checked out your picture trail! Your son is so handsome and you grandbabies are the sweetest looking little things! You must totally adore them! Do they have your DH wrapped yet? ;)

Off to do some much needed housework...

BBL!

Good Morning Ladies,

I called in sick today. I simply have too much to do for Zach's party on Saturday. I already have tommorrow off but really needed today off too. I will be meeting Tony for B&B in a bit and want to do some hard core cardio too. Tonight is day 2 of bootcamp class. Yep, we workout in the rain. I'm not really looking forward to that but I will make myself go. I may be wearing running tights and underarmour to keep warm!

It is pouring rain here today but should be 80 on Saturday. It will be nice weather for the party.

Angie-I'm so sorry you have to go through that {{{HUGS}}}. I'm glad you've decided to look for another dog after the races. When will you be heading off to the races?

Wendy-I'm going to try to start using fitday again. A food journal really does help; I just need to be consistent about it. I think it's just the stress of work and bus-y-ness of family stuff that has gotten me so off track. I hope to pick up my nrol book later today or tomorrow.

Laura-I'm sure the hot humid weather is really uncomfortable. We don't usually have to contend with humid, just a dry heat. Fortunately we have central air that keeps the house comfortable on the really hot days. Yes, my eating is totally off track. I've been eating candy and junk that I usually stay away from. The food side of the fitness equation has always been my weakness. If I could get that under control my hard work would probably be visible on my body instead of buried underneath layers of fat.

Cathy-I hope the NB work is going good for you! Hang tough!!

BBL

Diana

OK .. you girls are really ticking me off ..

....installing a/c ...
... got to turn on the air .....
... workout in the rain and might get cold.....

ARE YOU KIDDING ME!!!x( Our air has been running since February!!!! OMG .. I can't beleive you have not turned on air yet!!!

My poor heat pump runs nonstop .. and we got a window heat pump for the pool room .. we only turn it on when we are working in there or hanging out at the pool!! the poor dogs don't want to go out .. they hang out in the house and ask to go out to do their business .. that takes all of a couple of minutes and they are banging on the door to get back inside to the A/C!!!!

You girls would probably melt if you came down here!! Wendy if you are gonna get our kinda heat those A/C's better be firmly in place .. LOL!!!! GOTTA love the South!!!!:D

Heya cabbettes

I didn't want to get back on the computer until I tackled YogaX. It is done! Why o' why do I hate that workout so much?x( I'm feelin' rickety today, as Tony would say. I've got slight DOMS everywhere and my muscles are shakin' after yoga today. I'm also HUNGRY! There has GOT to be some muscle building goin' on here. *lol*
Yuck! Tomorrow is gonna be 86 and humid with T-storms. Ug!

Laura - You could NOT pay me enough to live in the south. Yes, I am tired of the snow already, but I can't stand heat and humidity.}( I gotta drag up the AC tonight for DH to put in the bedroom. That is the only AC we have unless we want to go out to the trailer which also has AC. We just got it 2 years ago. Before that, we just slept in the basement on those really hot days.

Wendy - Hopefully you'll get time after that meeting to get the w/o in you are looking forward to.

Diana - Hopefully nobody from work goes to the BC class. *lol* Working out in the rain? I'm not sure that would be something I would be looking forward to either. Geez girl, you are hardcore!
The Michigan race is on Fathers Day. We'll be leaving next Thrusday and come back home on Monday after the race. We have left the day of the race before and the time wasted in traffic is just not worth getting home a bit earlier.
I'll bet you have a ton of things to do. I hope the extra day is just what you needed to tackle it all. So glad to hear the weather should cooperate. That makes such a huge difference.;-)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.