Cabs and Abs TGIF!!!!!

Fit_mommy

Cathlete
Good Morning Ladies. :)

I posted kinda late last night so make sure ya go back and read it if ya haven't already. I hate talkin' to myself! :7

I have upper body on tap for today. Right now I am trying to choose between PUB and CTX U/B split. Can ya help me out? :p

Have a great day!

Morning Wendy and fellow CABbers:)

The arms are achy this morning. I have no idea what I'm gonna do for w/o today....can't wait to get on a rotation next week so I don't have this indecision on a daily basis. x(

I've been chattin with my high school buddies a lot this week....some I haven't spoken with since graduation 20 years ago. Our reunion is the first weekend in October so we are making plans. This has given me an extra source of motivation to get these last pounds off. Which reminds me, today is weigh in day and I've already had some coffee. ;(

Wendy - I love it when you order new w/o! I love your testimonials. I can't wait to hear how you like them. There's something so fun about ordering something new to workout to. Yes, we are a derranged (sp?) bunch of girls.:7 I guess I did not realize the return policy on Collage....I'll have to keep that in mind. I looked there yesterday about a Tracey w/o that I read about on the main forum and they only carry one of her w/o. I'm close to buying one.....the clip looks like the choreo is complicated and will drive me nuts.....I hate learning new choreo moves, but I love it once I get it down.
You are not talkin' to yourself! I'm usually up late so check in quite frequently. :)
I vote for PUB.....if you want Cathe to make you cry.;( The last segment on that one...you know....the biceps.....oh, I get sore thinking about it.

BBL girls and have a terriffic Friday!!:)

Angie

Angie,

Doesn't it seem that Cathe thrives on making us cry during the bicep segments of all of her work outs!? LOL Why is it that she always makes the biceps hurt the worst!? }( }( }(

Off I go for now but I'll be back!

Hi Ladies,

Well it's already Friday and my vacation is almost over. DH got home yesterday and we watched a movie together this morning after the kids left for school.

My legs are feeling like they are in need of some weight training. I think GS Legs will work for that today. I also want to do HSTA-it has all those step ups for the rear too.

Wendy-I can't wait for the reviews of your new workouts. I order from collage as well as they have the best return policy. I thought it was just me that struggled through all the bicep work}( I vote for PUB too! It helps me to do the warmup, abs, then the weights on PUB. My arms are so shaky after the bicep work that I struggle on the stability ball abs.

Angie-Wow, you're 20 yr reunion is coming up. How fun to see all your old friends again. Good luck at the scale today:)

Cathy-hope your having a great day at school. I'll check back later to see what workout you do tonight.

Diana

Hola, girls! Happy Friday!!

I seem to be having some internet issues this afternoon, so I hope I can get this post through.

Diana :: you’re still doing some fierce workouts for being under the weather!…Uh, actually, I didn’t say going to do a workout. *lol* :) This week is play by ear, and the way I’m feeling, I may just opt for rest. Which I have ZERO guilt over. I would be plenty happy with doing 4 workouts this week.

Angie :: No, no CABs this weekend, for sure. I cut out alcohol for five weeks this summer, and since then I have not indulged much…good luck with today’s weigh-in!!

Wendy :: Those w/outs have caught my eye in the past ~ I too can’t wait to hear what you think of them…I don’t usually drop in here late at night, but I always do go back and read. Scout's honor.

I had another good but steadily busy day at school. To my surprise, I have one or two kids in each class who are already behaving as though they are a little too “comfortable.” May have to keep the reins a little tighter with this group. But overall, all is going well.

I forgot that Laura is off fishing. http://www.mysmiley.net/imgs/smile/characters/character0053.gif Hi Nancy if you pop in.

Have a great night!

CTX UB split is DONE and I am ***SHAKING*** as I type this. That's a GOOD sign, right? ;)

Gotta jump in the shower now. DH and I are heading for a bit since DS is at SIL's for the weekend.

BBL or tomorrow morning!:)

Hi ladies,

Well I opted to do HSTA and used a 20# DB for the step ups to really work the rear. This cold is really taking its toll on me but I can always breath better when I'm working out-go figure.

Cathy-glad to hear that school is going good so far. Every class seems to have those 1 or 2 kids who try to get away with as much as possible. It seems to me that most teachers would be great parents as they are well organized and have a lot of patience.

Wendy-CTX upper is a real goodie. It's one of those that sneaks up on you when she says one more set }( I scanned in a few of the bootcamp workouts and emailed them to you. Let me know if you get then and if you have any questions.

See you all tomorrow.

Diana

Well, I ended up staying in after all...

DH and I were going to meet up with a few other people for a couple of CABS at a local bar but the night wasn't STARTING until 9:30 and I have to get up early to do my 8 mile run in the morning!:eek: I definately don't want to be tired or the least bit hung over for that one so I had DH go ahead with out me. I wanted to go out-I should have had him take ME out earlier then he could have dropped me at home and continued on with the others afterwards. Oh well, too late now!

So I neglected my abs today. I skipped them thinking I was running out of time since we were going out tonight. Silly me. Perhaps I will bite the bullet and do some before bed tonight. }(

Diana: I checked my email after I read your post. I did not seem to get your email. Can you try again? Thanks!:)
BTW, CTX did not "sneak up" on me. It was right there, in my face, kickin' my arse from set #1! :7 }( :7 }( I am glad I did it though. It's always great to pull out one you haven't done in a while and know that it can still bring on that burn!}( Oh and I agree about PUB. If I don't do those abs first then I might as well not do them at all.:-(

Cathy: Hey, there's always gotta be the so-called trouble makers in every class, right? LOL Doesn't sound too bad though so I am sure you'll whip those kids right into shape!}( I have heard good things about All Body Attack. Jackie from the Cheetahs has it and likes it alot. I've also seen others on the forum mention it now and then and have always read favorable things about it. We shall see. I don't know that I've ever heard anything about the Mindy w/o but it looks fun and effective I HAD to get it!}(

Wendy-I had to send the attachments one at a time. Hopefully you got them now. Let me know either way.

Diana

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.