Cabs and Abs Swingin' Saturday

Fit_mommy

Cathlete
Good Morning Ladies.

The first of 2 races for this weekend is this morning! I am excited to do it. I've run the course (it's a TOUGH one-HILLY!) but never actually ran the RACE b/c I chickened out of it over the weather last year. x(

This weekend is supposed to be really nice weather all weekend. I'm very happy about that not only for the races but because we have outdoor plans all weekend!
We are heading to my SIL's this afternoon for a holiday bbq and tomorrow we are taking Joey to the boardwalk with my mom and her DBF for a couple of hours and then Monday it's another race for me. Perhaps I'll get my final tan of the season...ha ha...make that my ONLY tan!:p :7

Cathy: Being a SAHM, atleast for ME, is much more of a MENTAL challenge then a physical one. I can get busy but most of the time I take things at a relaxed pace. I can do that because I have only ONE child (who is a GREAT napper!) and a small house to take care of. I am NOT a clean or neat freak and have a husband who isn't picky about any of that stuff as well so I am afforded extra time that lots of moms are not.

Well, I hope the others peek in and say hi today!

Off to the races w/me!;)

Hi Ladies,

At 6:30pm I finally got my rear down to the basement and did the original bodymax workout. It felt great to finally get a workout in. We are heading to the mountains after Jerod's football game this morning. The only exercise I'll be getting for the next couple of days will be walking. I did ask DS to bring his personal dvd player and I will bring a couple of workouts just in case.

Wendy-have fun at your race(s). I'm sure you'll be great!

Cathy-I hope what your Dr. found is nothing to serious. Hopefully they can put an end to your migraines and blurred vision.

Hope everyone else has a great weekend. I'll be back on Monday night to see what everyone else has been up to.

Diana

Hello again.

Diana: Good job tackling BM! That's no joke! Nice come back, girl! ^5's!:) Have fun on your mini-vacation. Are you renting a house in the mountains? What will you do for fun while you are away?

I have good news to report. I did better on my race this morning then expected! It's a tough hilly trail run through a park. This course whoops my butt. I've run the course several times but this was the first time I was actually in the race. I ran it in what I believe was my fastest time ever AND beat out my first ever 5k race time by 5 seconds as well. I am quite proud of this because my first 5k was a flat, fast road race and this was sooo not. :+

Anyone else around? Where's Cathy??

Hey there! :)

Wendy :: I imagine it's just you and me around here again today. Diana is probably off to the mountains... ***GREAT*** job on today's PR!!! :) :) :) What a high that must be. Enjoy the BBQ this afternoon. You're right ~ it is a perfect weather weekend.

Diana :: if you do check in and see this, thanks for the good thoughts. I am sure it is nothing serious, or they would have sent me to the hospital.

I woke up super early and went for a 50-min. walk (little bit of running mixed in) with my dad, then followed that with L&G #11 (no ankle weight work). Showered and actually went back to bed. For some reason, I was feeling really tired.

Now I'm back at the computer, trying to get my lesson plans in shape here. Tonight I'm taking my parents to dinner.

Have a GREAT day, anyone checking in!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.