Cabs and Abs Superb Sunday

Fit_mommy

Cathlete
Hey Girls.

I'm up and no hang over! I only had 2 tinis though so I'm not surprised. They are great cuz they hit me fast so there's no need to drink alot of 'em!:7

I have S&H Bi's and Tri's w/ab work on tap for today. I'd like to try another segment of BOSU core synergy but I don't know if I'll have time for it. I'll see what happens.

Diana: Send the X+ back baby cause down the road when you decide to re-order hopefully I'll still be coaching and you can order through me! :p :7 Seriously though, do whatever you think is best. I can understand your hesitation to send it back but I also get wanting to save the $ right now and order STS instead. I'm not that good at controlling myself obviously! LOL Oh, and I have Turbo Jam w/the weighted gloves on it's way to me too! }( :7
I'm so glad that DH was finally able to see the girls. That must have been so hard for him while he was sick. My mom was sick for the first part of Joey's hospital stay last Christmas and it was tearing her up that she couldn't come to visit him. She said she was crying over it.

Cathy: So what did you think of Interval X+?? Have you done the Kenpo yet?

BBIAB!

Hi girls! Happy Sunday!

I'm going to jet out in a bit and see if I can snag me one of those Wiis. *cue up Mission Impossible music* :p

Wendy :: I liked Interval X+...When I wasn't laughing at Tony for being such a goober, I was busy gasping for air! Love that it's a short but intense little workout. Good stuff. No, I haven't tried Kenpo yet. What'd you think of it?

Workout later today will be legs and cardio TBD.

[font face="heather" font color=black size=+2]~Cathy[/font]

http://s228.photobucket.com/albums/ee296/runninteach/exercise/th_skj.gif

http://img17.glitterfy.com/18/glitterfy183635T533D31.gif

Hey Cath!

We are also on a mission to find a Wii! LOL Sal said don't spend over $250 for it though or you'll be getting ripped off. We are waiting it out for the stores to get 'em back in stock. If you find one let us know where you got it!:)

My original intent was to do Kenpo y'day but I was not prepared for it. I never previewed it and he jumps right into fast paced moves with no breakdown. I'll have to watch that one first. Needless to say I got mad and switched it to Interval X FAST! LOL

Alrighty, gotta go get the munchkin up!

BBIAB!:)

Mornin' cabbers

Let it snow! We got a few more inches over night and it's still snowing strong! If we get any wind overnight at all, I'm certain the boys will not have school tomorrow. I love watchin the snow come down.
Today is supposed to be my rest day, but I've got some energy to use so either I'll find something else to work on or I'll decide to do an upperbody and take tomorrow off. I still haven't tried the + upper body workout so I'd like to give that one a shot today.
Nephew was downstairs last night lifting weights and doing pull ups on the power tower. Show off.}( That kid is strong!

Cathy - So you liked interval + eh? Yup it does produce sweat in a short period of time.
Good luck in finding the Wii. I had the mission impossible beat going thru my head during your whole post. *lol*
Today is like a Saturday for you....lucky girl! Are you getting any of this snow?

Diana - Oh, so Amanda's not moving in with you after all? ACK....days and nights mixed up is not good for mom and dad to get sleep.;( That sure was nice of you to do their laundry. I'm sure that will be very helpful to them.
Good job on MIS yesterday. Sean's not going anywhere....he'll be ready when you are.;-) I'm just amazed at how quick my EXT workout goes with those CD's.

Wendy - Watermelon tinis huh? I've never had one but they do sound yummy. I had a couple of CABs last night too. Like you, I only needed two. I had my diet sprite with raspberry vodka. I was also bad and had pizza last night too. I'm not worried about it though b/c I didn't do too bad in calories and I was due for a cheat meal. I gotta have em every now and then to keep me sane.

Well, the guys are finally out of here...back to the snowmobile trail again so I guess I should figure out what I'm going to do with this day and go for it! I'll see ya later girls. Happy Sunday.

Angie

Good Morning Ladies,

Cody, Amanda, Amanda's Mom and the girls all came over last night. It was fun. The boys cleaned out Cody's old room which had been turned in to DH's Beer Room. They also brought over a load of their stuff. They are all coming over this afternoon too so MIL can make cinnamon rolls. Cody and I will be painting his old room and then they can start moving in anytime after that.

Since I didn't get any cardio in yesterday I'm going to do a long cardio this morning. I think I'll do BBC this next week. Do any of you know if you can do the treadmill w/o on the elliptical?

I was talking to a friend of mine and I think we may split the cost of the x+ w/o's and share them.

Cathy & Wendy-I didn't know you girls were on a wii hunt. DS bought one when they very first came out. It is a great time and we play it whenever we have company. It is great for all ages! I hope you both find one soon. They came out with a fitness pad for the wii that you do exercises on. DS wants to get one just for me. Isn't that nice!

Cathy-Now that you and Wendy have both said interval x+ is awesome, I don't want to give it up.

Wendy-I've heard great things about turbo jam and have wanted to order it for a long time. I think maybe I should take your lead and sell some of my DVD's that I don't use-Jari Love comes to mind. At least I could offset some of my other purchases. Do we get a discount from BB if we order through you, or do you just get commission on what we order? Hope you don't mind me asking.

Angie-The kids and grandbaby girls will be moving in. They don't have to be out until the 31st though. Amanda's mom is staying with them until Tuesday. Her grandma is coming in on Wednesday and staying through Saturday. It's going to be crowded in our house with 4 more people. I hope it works out and we don't all end up hating each other. Don't the kids have tomorrow off anyway? It's a 3 day weekend for my kids. By the way, the high for tomorrow is 13, bbbrrrrr.

Have a great day ladies.

Diana

OK, I ran to see if I could get a Wii and a neti pot, and I struck out on both. Sounds like more Wiis aren’t really expected until the end of the month…That’s fine…I’m in no rush…I’ll just keep checking whenever I happen to be in the store.

Wendy :: Most definitely – I will NOT be paying anything over the regular price!…Have fun ski gear shopping…So glad you’re giving it a shot!!

Angie :: Nope, no snow here…enjoy your Sunday! Leave it to the TFH to tell you to work out on a rest day. ;) Haaa! J/k, of course. But that’s why she looks so buff.

ETA: Di :: Your post snuck past me. I don't know if the BBC cardio can be done on the EXT since I've never done any of the BBC TM cardios to see what they were like...*lol* about the "beer room." :) Yeah, I have been casually on the lookout for a Wii since shortly before X-mas, but I figured I'd wait til after the holidays. The WiiFit looks fun. Has DS had any luck finding a job? Nice that they have such a great support system in both families.

Lesson plans are done…now back to video analysis and reflection…I managed to upload the video to the PC last night. Tried to burn it to DVD this morning but the file was too big. Still trying to figure it all out. I really need to spend some time reading the software manuals ~ it’s a bit tricky.

Will BBL at some point when I'm ready for another break.

Hi all

I'm back for a break. I've been busy cooking and doing up dishes and cleaning up the kitchen. I made chili, baked chicken, boiled eggs, made protein pancakes and now I need to go make a salad. That should pretty much do it for the week. I made those protein pancakes Gayle gave me a recipe for. I was trying to put the recipe in my sparkpeople favorites, but I can't seem to find an accurate food nutrition information on a boiled egg white. On calorie-count.com it says that the protein is 26.5 grams (which seems high) and on calorieking.com it says 3.6 grams (which seems low). UG! Anyone know of any other site I can check this out on? Spark says about 3 g protein too....so I'm thinking that is what I will be going with.

Diana - Hmmmm....BBC on the EXT. I've never tried that but I don't see why that wouldn't work. Like Cathy, I have never done that portion on BBC either.
Nope, our kids don't get MLK day off. It probably has to do with our location.....there's very few black/African American folks up here. We never got MKL day off in central Michigan either, but I think all the schools down south get it off. Who knows why????
Sounds like you are going to have a packed household very soon. I hope everything works out for you. That certainly could be a challenge.

Cathy - Glad to hear you are being so productive. You go girl!:D
Awwwww....sorry you didn't find what you were looking for. At least you have that to look forward to.
X+ DOMS in the derriere? *lol* Does that mean Tony kicked you in the arse??:p That's a good thing right??

Wendy - *lol* leave it to you to suggest getting that workout in.:7 I'm not sure if it's going to happen or not since I took out most of my excess energy into cooking and cleaning the kitchen. It would just entail swithing up today with tomorrow though, so no matter what I decide it won't be a big deal either way. I did however, re-vamp my workouts to include all of the + workouts and Amy's slo-mo legs into the next couple of weeks. Then, I will have at least tried all my new workouts.:) In three weeks, I need to come up with a new rotation/plan. I think I will include more BBC and also more 4DS workouts. I have only done that new 4DS-BC w/o once and I love it, so I need to get that one in more often.

Off to make a huge salad and clean out the frig.

Angie

We are back from shopping. It was a success. We hit the sale racks at Sports Authority and got some decent deals. We got everything we needed for under $300.00. I am going dress up later and make DH take a picture of me so you can see what I bought and tell me how silly I look!:p :7 Now we just have to pick a day to go skiing!!!! I'm getting really excited to try it now!

Cathy: We plan to go to Mountain Creek to ski for my first time. It's in NJ so it's only a couple hours north of us. You are totally welcome to join and I think it would be awesome if you could come along but it's totally up to you. I'll get back to you on the date we choose-hopefully something within the next few week. We are also going to invite DH's cousin + family and my SIL + family. DH and I are going regardless though even if no one else can come. :)

Diana: I have no problem with you asking about the discount at BB. No discount. We are not allowed as coaches to offer our customers discounts. Sorry! You know I would do if I could! You only get a discount as a coach. If you really want to buy more work outs then you may as well sell off what you don't use. You'd be surprised how much $$$ you can make off of used exercise dvds!!!! I've gotten more then I paid for it on some occasions!!!}(

Angie: Have fun cleaning out your fridge. Let us know if you find anything scarey in there! :eek: LOL I usually do when I clean out my fridge since I have a tendency to forget about leftovers! x( Have fun figuring out your next rotation. Let us know what you think of the new work outs as you do them!

Awwwwwwwwwww....Wendy, you look ready to tackle a mountain! Hopefully all this cold weather and snow will be movin' your way. You'd fit in perfectly up north right now.:+ Way to go on the bargain shopping!!

I never did do that workout, but I did get a lot of stuff done today so I don't feel bad about it. I'll be ready to go tomorrow!!

Have a relaxing evening girls

Angie

Just a drive-by, girls. I promise to catch up with personals in the morning.

I just got home from dinner up in PA with DSis & BIL. Time got away from me, and I did not manage to work out today. I'm feeling a bit too tuckered to do it now, so I'm switching up today's w/out with tomorrow. Tonight, I'll do a quick yoga session and will save legs & cardio for tomorrow. Better bang it out before noon so I don't lose track of time again! Lately there just aren't enough hours in the day, it seems.

I definitely ate too much at dinner (Texas Roadhouse) and need to snap out of these inconsistent habits as of tomorrow morning. Back on the wagon it is.

Oh, and I'm glad I didn't find a Wii today b/c now I need two new tires.

GN! Talk to you in the morning. :7

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.