Cabs and Abs Super Tuesday

Fit_mommy

Cathlete
Hey Gals.

Diana: Glad Amanda liked the BC class. Now you have someone to share the pain with. ;) :7

Today's work out is HIIT. I can't hit the gym today so I plan to do Interval X+ at nap time.

Gotta go get some food in me before it's time to get ready for work!

BBL!

Hi Ladies,

I have the day off as this is Zach's graduation. The ceremony starts at 2:30 but Zach needs to be there by 1:30.

I've been busy getting the house picked up and doing laundry. I really need to do legs and a cardio today but am short on time. I'm going to peruse the mish-moshes and do one that incorporates legs & cardio.

BBL!

Hello Ladies ..

it is my Tuesday that is a MONDAY .. {{{ UGH }}}} ... and I am on the counter .. and it is BUSY!!!

Had a GREAT trip .... LOTS of fish .. seas were excellent .. LOTS of sun ... although no burn .. kept the SPF coated on this time!!! LOTS of CABS consumed .. but the eating was good .. in fact I ate VERY little (not a good combo w/the CABS) .. I caught the biggest grouper Sunday .. NICE one .. yesterday was in the big fish pot and dang it .. did not even land one grouper .. but got some nice snapper!! :)

Today it is back to reality .. and man has it ever been a looooong day .... We got up at 4;30 each morning and stayed up late and I am dead tired!! I wish I could skip class and go home and crash .. but now gotta PAY since I have been playing all weekend!! I will push thru it though!!}(

Di .. good luck w/ the graduation festivities .. and of course we want bootcamp details!!

Wendy .. sounds like A/C was loads of fun .. didn't hear any big winning stories though .... LOL ..

Angie ... still sending healing vibes ... and hoping the X and Tony is keeping your mind busy!!!

Cathy ... guess you are uber busy too ... work ... so not fair!!:(

OK .. gotta run .. have a great one .. and I will be sweating off the massive CABS tonight ... thinking my brain can not handle to much thinking ... so going to opt for basic circuit class! :D

Hi cabbers

I'm all messed up on my days. I went to work today and I feel like it's Wednesday.:eek: I came home and did PlyoX. I have DOMS from C&B and ARX from yesterday. Ouchie! It feels good to have the DOMS back though. I'm not planning on subbing anything this week since next week will be a short one b/c we will be leaving Thurs. for the races.:) I will likely skip Plyo and yoga next week. I'll get lots and lots of walking in while I'm gone.

Wendy - Bowling and beer just seem to go together don't they? Glad you're finding room in your eating plan for the good stuff.:7 That is where summer's really get me. I love the summer (bad) food and the CABs! There's just nothing better on a hot and humid day than to sit down with an ice cold CAB. Ahhhhhhh!
You know, I havne't done the X+ workouts since I first got them. I need to dig those back out. I do kinda wish they were a bit more like the originals, but they are still good.

Diana - I hear you on the computer. I spend wayyyyyy too much time on mine and often times let other things slide. I am a procrastinator at heart and the puter just helps me to do that. :7
Is BC one night per week?
Our graduations are usually on the weekends up here, usually Sundays. Sending Congrats to Zach!! I'll bet he's excited.:)

Laura - Glad you had a great weekend. Didya get an extra day off?
Sometimes the exhaustion after a great trip really gets ya, eh? Yup, I've been there. It seems like work piles up when I'm off on vacation too. That's mostly why DH and I usually only take long weekends instead of an "actual" vacation.
Hope you find some umph to get that class in tonight. Thanks also for the healing vibes. ;-)

Cathy - How's it going? Hope you got some studying in on Sunday. What's on your workout schedule for today?

I've gotta go figure out what's for dinner.:( BBL

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.