CABS and ABS - Sunday

Poochy

Cathlete
Hey.. just checking .. Wendy .. I checked yesterday .. no sign of anyone . .

Hope you are having a great weekend .. I did Progressive Yoga yesterday .. OMG .. can you do all of what they do??? They did moves I have never seen before .. it was really hard .. my back and arms are sore today .. so not doing anything .. rest day for me today ...

Keeping our eyes on Gustav.. our LA friends have already evacuated ... look like they shoudl start feeling it today .. and it is MOVING now .. I hope it is not going to be a horrible one ..and hope the levies hold .. right now saying storm surge should be anywhere from 15 to 30 ft .. :(

anyway .. have a good one .. will try to check in later ..

Hi Laura.

All in the path of Gustav will be in my prayers.

Nope, I can't do alot of what they do in the PPY's. I have to get back to them. I haven't even done them all once. I did #1 in full, only did about 15 mins of #2 and never got to #3 but if I continue to take yoga on a weekly basis at my gym I am not likely to do it at home. I don't care so long as I get it in. I'll get to PPY eventually I guess, right? LOL

Did CTX back, shoulders, triceps and the abs from power circuit today. Hurts so good. LOL

Now I am waiting for my mom and her SO to get here. I am going to the horse track with them. DH and DS are staying home. When I get dropped off later they are picking up DS for the night because DH and I are in a 5k race together in the morning.

Well, gotta go. My ride should be here soon!

Have a great afternoon Laura!:)

good luck in 5 k ... u go girl

... we have gotten winds up to about 20 + mph ... a couple o bands .. nthn bad ...
YET,,,

we
will
see what tmmrw brings

DH took me to olive garden. 2 day .. OMG .. diet blow BAD

will attempt exercise tommorrow .. I HOPE!! LOL

Hi Laura.

Saw on the news tonight that they evacuated ALOT of folks in LA. Good. They will be safe. Hopefully though, Gustav will not be as bad as predicted. That would be wonderful if he petered out. Stay safe...Keep us updated.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.