Cabs and Abs Sunday

Fit_mommy

Cathlete
Hey Cabbers!

I gotta get my butt in gear for my 9 miler. I'm running LATE this morning!!!! Just wanted to get us started before I head out.

BBL though!

9 miles is in the bag. Feels good to get it done. :)

Di: How did your long run go today? Hope the weather cooperates. It was a leetle hot during my run due to strong sun but the humidity was low and there was a nice cool breeze. I also ran a route that had a lot of shade for quite a while so that helped ALOT!

Ang: I am thinking you'll pop in later tonight so I wanted to know how your weekend went? Did you drink your sprite and blueberry vodka? I had one last night while playing GH with DH. YUM! :)

Okay, gtg for now but I'll pop back in over the course of the day to see if anyone posted!

Ciao!

Good Morning Cabbers,

The temps are cooler (mid 50's) with a chance of rain. At least the sun is shining today! I need to get in my 10 mile run some time today. I'm not really looking forward to running today but the weather is perfect so I don't have any excuses.

DH bought a jeep from a friend and we need to go pick it up today. He hasn't decided if he wants to fix it up as it needs a little work or just sell it. I certainly wouldn't mind having a 4WD vehicle to drive in the winter. My car is terrible in the winter.

I'm going to spend a little time on the nutrition program today and put in my foods so the ratio's will be more accurate. It's so much like fitday and I hate having to input all the same information again. For some reason, it is a lot slower to load the pages etc. I only paid for a month so I really want to give it a try.

I went to target yesterday and bought all of Jerod's school supplies. It makes me so happy that I'm only buying supplies for one kid instead of 3. He's not ready to go back to school and I don't blame him. The summer has gone by so fast.

I will try to get my RT pics loaded today.

Wendy-Nice job getting that 9 miler out of the way! What are you doing the rest of the day?

Hi Ang & Laura!;)

Hi Di.

I wasn't exactly rarin' to hit the road this morning either. LOL Mostly because my coffee time was cut short cuz I overslept. Once I was past the first mile though I felt better. Hopefully the same thing will happen for you.

Yes it is a pain to enter the custom foods. I felt the same way when I was transitioning from Fitday to Cathe but Cathe's nutrtion program is so awesome that I think it's well worth the extra effort! :)

Hmmm. I don't know if a 3 year old needs any school supplies. LOL I SHOULD be getting a letter within the week giving me details about the pre-k program I registered DS for. I guess at that point I will find out what he needs...if anything.

Can't wait to see your RT pics Di. I finally finished the film up in my camera and dropped it off for processing y'day. It will be ready after 7pm tonight so I may not pick it up until the morning. I'll have to see....

Nothing but housework/laundry and napping planned for the rest of today. LOL

BBL!

I finally got in that 10 miler. It was tough after a 3 week hiatus from running. Miles 1-6 were fine. After that my legs and glutes started stiffening up. Miles 8-10 were a definite struggle with probably more walking than running in the last mile. It took about 10 minutes longer than it should have due to the walking. But I did get in the miles in and that's what I wanted. This weeks running plan calls for 3, 7, 4, and 15 miles. I don't think I've ever ran 15 miles before. Hopefully it will be better than todays run.

I'm getting dinner in the oven but will check back later to see if Angie is around.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.