Cabs and Abs Sunday

Fit_mommy

Cathlete
Hey Ang!

I figure it'll only be you and me again today unless Cathy has the energy to post a little something when she gets home tonight. :)

I got a text from her y'day afternoon and she was having a great time, as expected. They were getting a heavy snow fall up there at the time so they closed the trails for a while so she said she was "trapped" in a bar and not complaining!}(

I wanted to post one more time before I left for the jewelry party y'day but I ran out of time. Sorry to leave you alone the entire rest of the day. I can't believe I never even came back in the evening! That's sooo unlike me!:7

Well, I ate like cr@p at the party as expected but had no lunch or dinner so I guess I'm ok. I probably didn't eat too much, just the WRONG stuff but it was yummy! I also had a few cabs so I was feelin' good!:9 }( :9

Today it's back to business! I'm back on track with my eating and I start phase 2 of the X+ today with TB+!}(

Off to get more coffee.

I'll BBIAB!

Morning Cabbers......er, I mean, Wendy. *lol*

I'm so glad to hear Cathy is having a great time. She certainly deserves it!:) *lol* about being trapped in a bar. Poor thing! I sure hope she gets rescued soon.;-)

I wasn't around here much yesterday either. After the workout, I got ready to go shopping. I didn't find much and Kohls was packed! I soooooo hate shopping when tripping over a bunch of people. Forget that noise! I found a pair of boots on clearance and that was it....I just couldn't take it anymore. We tried to go look at TV's, but the place we went to closed at 5pm on a Saturday. WTF? They are open until 9pm on a weekday. It just doesn't make sense to me....ummmmm...folks with money have to work during the week....hellllloooooooo.}( So, we drove the truck down there for absolutely no reason and DH was hoping to come home with a new one.:-( So, we went to Walmart and found one, but of coarse, they didn't have any in stock. After shopping was a bust, we went out to dinner. MMMMMMM - I had my rare treat of crab legs.:9 At least dinner was awesome.

Today is NOT back to business for me. *lol* It's my scheduled rest day but I will try to keep reins on the eating. Although, now I don't track my eats on Sunday either, but I don't go hog wild. I make sure I get my water in and also the veges too. I plan on having a couple of CABs with DH while watching the race and I have a ton of housework to do, so I really should get at it. I would be embarrassed if anyone stepped into my house right now.

Have fun with Tony today and I'm off to make more coffee for us.;)
Now.....to tackle cleanmax.

Angie

Hellllllooooooooo

*lol* There's an echo in here.:)

Well, at least I'm not embarrassed about the house anymore, but I still do have a pile of laundry I'm working on. Hopefully by bedtime I'll be caught up. I also still need to go thru the frig. Ug! I hate doing that but I know it's much easier to tackle if I do it every Sunday. I also have some fruit to cut up and a salad to make along with packing lunches for tomorrow. Since tomorrow's the first Monday of the month, I also have to be to work at 6am for the monthly safety meeting. I have the brownies and the muffins made for that already. At least the guys will be happy with me even if I'm not in a good mood. I don't deal well with early mornings.:-(

BBL to see if anyone stops by......

Angie

Hey Ang.

Sorry I desserted you for most of the day. My mood was off. I didn't do a darned thing this morning and when I get lazy like that it eventually starts affecting my mood and then I don't WANT to do anything and the less I do the lousier my mood gets and so on. It's a VERY viscious cycle!x(

Sooooo I wound up taking a nap which helped my mood a bit but I was still feeling quite lazy. I then proceeded to eat too many left over cookies from y'day's party. After the cookie binge I felt guilty and needed to work out but I still didn't feel like it. I eventually convinced myself to do it by doing TJ 20 min first (for the fun factor and to burn off some of that sugar!) and then I jumped into Total Body+ with a much better attitude and more motivation.

I'm happier now and my work out is DONE for the day! :+

Sorry about the bum shopping trip y'day. I hate crowds too. I don't last long in crowded stores. It annoys the daylights outta me!
Bummer that Walmart was out of stock on the TV you wanted. DH took DS to Best Buy while I was doing my jewelery party y'day and picked up a GPS unit for the car. We've wanted one for a long time now and DH saw a good deal on line so he went and picked it up. It's pretty cool and great for me since I can get lost in a paper bag!:p He was also checking out tvs and apparently saw one he liked for $1300 but talked himself out of buying it. He keeps doing that! LOL Perhaps when we get our tax return back this year he'll finally cave. I don't care either way. I know he really wants one so as long as we have the money I'm fine with it. The only thing that worries me is that I thought the larger screens were more delicate and DS still has the occasional tendency to touch the screen or decide to drive a car up/down it!:eek:

Okay...enough babbling for me....BBL to see if anyone is around!:)

Hey Wendy - I can sooooo relate to the mood thing when the motivation goes out the window. It IS a vicious cycle! Been there girl....in fact it could very well have been me today but the house needed attention so badly that I just couldn't ignore it.
Glad the nap helped and good job doing that workout, especially when you really did NOT want to. Thumbs up for you!
I understand that now is the time to buy a TV. I heard that after the superbowl is primo time to get a great deal on a TV. We're looking for about a 42" TV. I'm hoping to be able to get out and go shop again next week. I've got a ton of recyclables I need to take in anyways, which gives me a good excuse to go to town.

Angie

So Ang...what is it with men and large tvs?? My DH is lookin' for a 40-42" as well. Heck, my uncle who lives down in FL has a 100" movie theater type set up in his home!:eek: :eek: I've never seen but would love to! The man is in his early 60's and is the ULTIMATE bachelor I swear! He started riding a motorcycle only a few years ago. He has a freakin' SWEET Harely! This is the dad of my cousin in Tampa who is getting married, btw. My cousin is Mr. GQ Hottie and was the ultimate bachelor himself for a long time. He was on an MTV show about speed dating several years back! My uncle, for his age, is very attractive as well. They are definately a couple of ladies' men I tell ya!}( Oh well...enough of that...off to peruse the forums before I head to bed.

C ya in the morning girl!:)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.