Cabs and Abs on a Saturday morning....

Fit_mommy

Cathlete
Good Morning Folks!

Last to post last night and first to post this morning! I thought perhaps Cathy would beat me here this morning! Is there any chance that she might be sleeping in a bit for once?? :)

I have food shopping and Yoga X on tap for my day. Tonight I am going out for an early (and small) dinner with my BF and then we are going to a party that a friend of BF's is throwing. Should be fun. BF offered to drive so I'll be in CABBER heaven tonight!}( :9 }(

BBL!

Happy Saturday, everyone!

Hey, Wendy...nope, I'm here...I'm not really one to sleep in. When I do, that's maybe til 7ish at best but rarely does that happen during the school year. I was up late last night, too...just not on the computer. Have fun at the party tonight!

Angie :: The Wii is $250. It'll come with one controller and the Wii Sports (which has bowling, baseball, tennis, and boxing on it.) I bought a second controller (it was around $40, I think) and then Guitar Hero was $90. It comes with the game and the guitar, and your existing controller fits right into the guitar, so you don't need to buy anything else. I bought a Super Mario Galaxy game that I've only played once or twice. Just don't have the time. My favorites are bowling and GH. I believe they run $20 and up, with most of the games around the $40-$50 mark.

OK girls, I'm off to hit the EXT and then get my massage. Hope I don't run into my hair stylist. :eek: :) After that, it's all about work. :)

Enjoy the day!

[font face="heather" font color=black size=+2]~Cathy[/font]

http://s228.photobucket.com/albums/ee296/runninteach/exercise/th_skj.gif

http://img16.glitterfy.com/53/glitterfy084824T933D37.gif

Morning girls

I slept in....didn't get up until 9.:) I have cleanmax to do but already have the dishes and wash started. I also want to get into my clothes closet and start going thru everything and see what fits and what needs to go on a garage sale. I'm not looking forward to it but I need to get it done. Grma came over this morning and picked up the boys so I'm getting my alone time today.:)
I have 4DS BC on tap for today.

Wendy - Bacardi twists are yummy!:9 Sorry, didn't mean to be a bad influence last night. *lol* They just hit the spot! I didn't get too crazy though, b/c I was gettin too sleepy, so I just bagged it and went to bed. Maybe tonight I'll be able to throw back a couple more. I have a 6 pack of triple blacks out in the garage that have been there for about a year now....those are good too. :9
I would have been PO'd about the pizza too - I hate when I get my stomach set on something and then it doesn't happen.:-(
Good luck with the grocery shopping....better you than me!:7 Although, around here morning is the best time to be able to get in and get out with the least amount of people.
So, a date with Tony and then out on the town with BF? Awesome that you don't have to be the DD. That's like having a free ticket to naughtiness!! Have fun!;)

Cathy - Thanks so much for the info. So, 250+90+40=$380. I should be able to get everything I need for less than $400. That's a chunk of change, but I haven't splurged on anything (except STS) for a while. I think I'm gonna do that. I think DH would even like this and it would give him a good chance to play with the boys. Maybe we'll have to do a Friday night Wii family party. I didn't know GH came with the guitar, so I was happy to hear that! I'm lame, as I am actually looking forward to bowling.:D
Have you tried the i-climb workouts for the EXT? I got free itrain credits for answering that 5 question summary they had and now I want to get something for the EXT. I'm thinking of iclimb #14, but I think I'm gonna wait until they update their workouts before ordering. I can't wait to try this!
Hope that massage kick starts your productive weekend.;-)

Hi Laura and Diana - hope you both are having rockin weekends!

So, who's gettin' hit with that big storm moving east? Is it coming your way Cathy and Wendy? If so, be safe.

BBL girls

Angie

Well, I'm off in about 15 minutes. Heading up to drop DS off and then over to meet BF for dinner and then off to the par-tay!}( :7

Have a great night ladies.

I'll be back at some point tmrw!:)

Have a fun time Wendy!;-)

I've been a bit of a slug today. But, I did just get done with BC so I feel more accomplished now. The laundry is almost done and I'm off to tackle the frig and see if I can find any science projects.

It looks like it will be just me and DH for dinner tonight so I think I'm gonna have DH grill some steaks.:9 Again I will be over on calories....oh well, what's new? LOL! I just finished my 4th week of 4DS and think I have gained some muscle with this series. I haven't budged with the weight which is OK considering I haven't been great with the eats. I'm comfortable where I'm at right now, but I'm always trying to be better. I think I'm gonna hang in there with 2 more weeks of 4DS and then try something new.

Later girls

Angie

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.