Cabs and Abs Saturday

Fit_mommy

Cathlete
Good Morning.

Today is my Centergy class (pilates/yoga mix) at the gym at 10:30. That's all I have on tap for today.

I went out last night with my BMF. We went dinner with a couple other people. The nurtition software is NOT going to like what I ate. I don't even want to enter it! LOL I can accept the fact that I cheated. I just don't want to see the actual numbers!:p

Diana: So did you call the rec ctr about the class? Enjoy your run this morning. I'm running 9 tmrw morning so you are not alone. The cooler weather will be better for BOTH of us. It's not as hot here either. I love the cooler temps. :) I don't have alot of friends either. Never have. I basically have one close female and close male friend and then a few scattered friends whom I'm not very close with.

BBL

Good Afternoon,

It's been pouring rain here since yesterday. I love the cooler temps but will not be running 10 miles in the rain. I will try again for tomorrow. It is supposed to be cooler with chances of scattered rain showers.

I've been lazing this morning watching my recorded olympics. Jerod and I are headed to the library and to the recycle center-my recyclables are overflowing! Then we will be headed to target to pick up school supplies. I can't believe it, Jerod starts 7th grade on Tuesday.

I've been having trouble with the nutrition software. I can't add favorites because the qty box is missing. I'm also always over on the sodium and need to figure out how to fix that. I will be adding my own foods to the software this weekend. The protein powder I use has more calories and more protein.

Wendy-How was the centergy class? I do enjoy pilates and yoga but only in a group class. I never reach for those workouts at home although I probably should.

Hi Laura-hope you are enjoying your weekend.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.