CABs and Abs - RT? Friday:)

angie_nrs

Cathlete
Morning girls

I'm up and sipping coffee. I'm already excited about trying to sign up for the RT. I was online last night checking out flights which don't seem too terribly expensive, so if I get in, I think I will by flying.:) This could be a very busy and VERY fun summer.

I was the last one to post yesterday so I'll check back later to see what everyone's up to.

Have a Teriffic Friday!!!!

Good Morning,

I didn't sleep very well last night and am resting this morning and drinking my coffee.

I'll be trying to sign up for the RT to. Hope to see you there Ang:)

Happy Friday!

Di

Morning Ladies ..

TGIF!!!! My version of mint condition torture was excellent .. I was sweating like a maniac and my legs were FRIED!!! Frigured I would be really sore .. but so far so good. SIL said she would not be able to move today ..lol!!}( my nephew came to class .. he did the routine w/us .. OMG .. it was precious .. I should have had a video camera .. he did all the jacks .. and all the lunges, squats etc .. he sat out on the plyo work ... but joined back in on the matt work .. PRECIOUS .. ok the kid is 6 years old .. one bad thing we were doing the bow pose (where you grab your ankles) one of my friends can not reach her ankles (she is heavy) .. guess he thought he was the instructor he went up to her and said .. come on all ya gotta do is grab your feet .. she said I can't .. he said .. (drum roll) .. well that's b/c your fat .. OMG .. she of course busted out laughing .. SIL was mortified .. my friend teaches a nursery so is used to kids "honesty" .. but the nephew got scolded .. OMG .. the things that come outta that kids mouth!!

Angie .. I wish I could do the RT w/ya .. but August I will be relaxing and diving in Key Largo, FL .. drinking down the CABS as you sweat it out w/Cathe!!:D thanks for the nice comments about my humor .. VBF says I am warped .. guess that is a good description of my humor .. warped!! LOL

Di .. you are doing the RT too??? MAN I wish i could go .. I would love to meet you gals in person!!

Wendy ... we got some free rooms in Atlantic city .. so if we ever take a trip there I am calling you up and getting you to meet me there!! Cathy too!!! :D

Cathy .. I hope your weather is better .. we are beautiful today . but storms are rolling in tommorrow ..and if I am not mistaken you should get some of that too .. may be into Sunday though!! Maybe you can get some runs in!!!

OK .. I guess my episode w/PIA gave me a headache .. had to take migraine meds last night .. and now my bad eye is THROBBING .. aahhh .. stress seems to trigger my migraines .. think I nipped it in the bud though!! No WO today .. DATE NIGHT .. so I will have the intimate wild workout w/DH }( }( }( .. we may go out ... or stay in .. either way .. it'll be fun!

Hopefully tommorrow we will start laying tile in our pool room .. then I have a formal wedding to go to {{ack }} .. DH niece .. and they are hotty toddy socialites . {{{ double ack }}} .. gonna have to have plenty of CABS in me to put up w/snooty SIL .. x( ..

Have a great day .. maybe I will make it back this weekend .. since we HAVE to stay home for the wedding .. {{ ack }} :7 BBL to see what everyone is up to!!!

I'm so excited-I get to go the RT. #15 Angie-you better be goin to girl!!!!!

Okay-I gotta leave for work now. Yes, I stayed home just so I could try to sign up for the RT. Now to tell DH-hhmmm.

BBL

Diana

Ok Ang and Diana! We are going to be roomies in August! I'm goin' on the road trip! I'm # 81! :) :+ :)

I wasn't going to do it but when I saw it wasn't sold out and saw that you 2 got in, I couldn't resist! Perhaps it won't fill up before we have a chance to try and persuade Cathy to join us!:7

Yah Wendy!!!! What a surprise! When you weren't around this morning I figured you decided against going. Glad I was wrong. We'll have soooooo much fun.:)

Laura - Sorry it's taken so long to respond to your post. I'm doing spendmax and cleanmax while pecking away at the computer today.
You're starting your nephew young.http://smileys.on-my-web.com/repository/MSN_Emoticons/MSN-Emoticon-155.gif at the comment he made to your friend. Glad she didn't take offense to it. Too funny!!
Key Largo or Gladsboro??? Hmmmmmmmmm OK, I understand your decision, but I don't like it! }( :p
BTW, I love your warped sense of humor. I sure hope that migrane doesn't stick around. Boo on the formal wedding. YUCK! But, I'm sure you'll be able to make it a fun event anyways. You and DH all gussied up with CABs....yup, I think you'll have a great time!

I should take all this bottled energy and go get CoreSyn done. Yesterday I did Kenpo and that leaves Saturday wide open. I don't like StretchX so I'm going to do a Cathe of some sort.;-)

Hey Ang,

I wasn't going to go because I wasn't sure if I'd like it but I just can't resist with you and Diana going and seeing that it wasn't filled up at 12:45! I HAD to do it or I would have probably questioned myself as to wether or not I made a mistake. Worst case scenario, if it's not my cup of tea then I just won't do it again, right? RIGHT! I texted Cathy to let her know we signed up. Perhaps she'll try. We'll see. :)

So once we see about Cathy, then we can choose a hotel and someone can call to reserve the room. :)

Sorry, Ange. Not trying to play secret squirrel. I came home and impulsively signed up for the RT but was filled with guilt afterward and decided to cancel. I know I'll still get to meet you guys...and that is really the only reason I would go...I just can't shell out $250 for that right now...I started thinking about all my expenses now (Chicago flight & hotel) and this summer -- new contacts, running shoes (the kind I have to wear for my AT are high end), car insurance due, shower gifts, etc. It was a dumb move on my part--acted without thinking. I just hope I can be refunded.

[font face="bradley hand itc" size=+2]~Cathy[/font]

http://s228.photobucket.com/albums/ee296/runninteach/exercise/th_SnowBunny_tns.jpg
http://img16.glitterfy.com/53/glitterfy084824T933D37.gif

"Do you want to feel my spatula?" Run, Fat Boy, Run

Oh Cathy.....I'm so excited to be able to meet you!! I didn't realize what you had done. I think I probably would have done the same thing. The excitement is consuming! I was also hoping to be able to meet you in Chicago but I don't think I will be where I need to be for training for something like that and it still quite far away too. I can certainly understand all the financial commitments - it sure does add up! I just can't wait to meet you all.

My parents think I'm crazy to go on a plane ride by myself to an event where I don't "know" anyone. LOL! I guess I understand where they are coming from, but they just don't get it. How the heck do you explain it to parents who don't understand the connection between folks who chat online everyday. I was nervous at first to go on my own, but after I made my decision, and took the plunge, I'm soooooo stoked! Actually, I think my dad is more concerned than anything. I chuckled at him and said "dad, it's ME for cryin' out loud". *lol* I've never had a problem being independent.:7 But, I do think it's sweet that he worries. :)

Ok - gotta quit rambling....I'm having a CAB to celebrate! Cheers girls. I see good times ahead!!!:)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.