Cabs and Abs: Is it really MONDAY again!?

Fit_mommy

Cathlete
Hi Girls. :)

I have cardio and abs/core on tap for today. I'll probably hit the gym for a run in the morning and then do abs/core at nap time.

I did a good job controlling myself at dinner last night but then they put dessert out and well...um....yeah, I felt like cr@p by the time we were heading home. I was stuffed and developed a headache which I STILL have this morning! I had 2 glasses of wine and waaaay too much dessert (cheese danish, donut & cookies UGH!) so I guess I'm paying the price for it. :-( x(

Diana: Sorry you have that training class to attend. You don't seem worried about passing the exam though so you'll be fine. You have a great DH if he's willing to cook breakfast for the kids. My DH isn't CAPABLE of doing that much less WILLING! LOL So how was the homemade chicken and noodles meal? :9

Cathy: Anything made by Bose is supposed to be AWESOME! Nice score! Enjoy them! IA about Angie. Odd but perhaps she just got really busy. I'm sure we'll hear from her soon.

Well that catches me up for now.

BBL!:)

Morning Ladies ...

Is it really MONDAY again? Is the perfect title for today!! OMG .. why is it that the weekend FLYS by and the week days CREEP by .. and Monday comes so quickly!

I am dragging .. busy weekend .. stayed ont he go .. then stayed up and watched the Oscars last night! It was a really good show .. so nice to see the stars again! Everyone looked beautiful!

I indulged WAAAAY too much this weekend . . on the food and CABS!! Dh and I stayed out till 3:00 in the morning Sat. night .. :eek: .. I am TOO OLD to be doing that crap anymore! LOL .. IF I survive this Manic - came too soon - Monday .. have a feeling I will be sweating out some CABS tonight .. LOL! and burning up the crap I consumed .. uummm .. home made pizza .. CHEESE .... popcorn .. LOL!!!

OK .. I have gotta cut this short .. got tons of work to get to .. I will BBL for personals!!

till then .. have a great one .. even though it is a Monday!!:D

Where is everyone today ...

Hey .. got my lucky jeans in .. the larger size .. think I messed up ... they are a LOT larger .. the waist line fits ok .. but the legs are LOOSE .. Now I really don't know what I need to do???

should I keep them .. and wash them?? If they shrink some they will fit perfect ... the smaller size .. if they shrunk at all would not be wearable .. aaahhhhh .. so do they shrink... the lable says 98% cotton .. so they should shrink!! aaahhh

I am always in between sizes it seems ...

Wendy ... let me know what your take on it is?? should I keep them ..wash them and hope for the best???

Cathy - where are you girl? no more snow days .. or breaks .. guess you are back hard at it!! Reality .. NOT FUN huh?

Di .. hope you are feeling better .. was hoping you wouldn't catch the crud. How are the girl's?? are they better?

Angie ... any Nascar parties?? hope you had a great weekend!

OK .. after my goofing off and playing this weekend .. back to business today. Tonight's class is going to be 1/2 cardio 1/2 power yoga (since I didn't do it last week)!! they really won't like that on a Monday! LOL }(

Well .. I will check this ghost town out b-4 leaving to see if any of you girls checked in!! Have a great one!!:D

Laura,

I personally think you should get the smaller size in the Luckys. My Luckys were very snug the day I bought them and that really didn't change w/washing. In other words...I could still get them on! LOL Perhaps they shrunk a leetle bit but not much. Lucky's stretch with wear so they always advise you to buy them tighter then what you would prefer them to fit like. That being said, you most certainly don't want to buy them LOOSER. HTH!:)

Hi, girls! Happy Monday!

Ran out of time this morning to post on our thread. My daily afternoon downtime here has gotta be quick as I have a ton to do. Workout will be Bosu Ski Conditioning.

Wendy :: sorry about the headache…I emailed Ange – she is having forum access issues. All is OK. Did you decide anything about the LBI 18 miler?

Laura :: Do NOT keep the Lucky’s. They will give some and just get bigger on you…Oh, did your post give me a good chuckle. Back at it?? Babe, I ain’t never left it. *lol* Workin’ 7 days a week. THAT is my reality right now.

Hi Di and Ange.

Have a great night, girls!

Thanks girls ..

DANG it .. I KNEW I shouldn't have mailed the smaller size back .. DANG .. I thought they would be just a tad bigger .. but these are REALLY big .. If I were trying them on not knowing I probably would not have kept them .. BUT that being said .. I surely would not keep the smaller size either .. I need a 1/2 size ..

I actually ordered 2 sizes smaller than my waist size the first time .. b/c I really have a thicker waist and narrower hips .. so should have kept w/my first decision huh??

Just my luck!! (pardon the pun)

Cathy .. sorry you have been so busy ... was hoping your 'snow day' was some time to take some "me" time ..guess not .. sorry girl!!! Hey .... I think all of us need to take a "PIA day" .. call in sick and NOT be and do something just for us ... LOL!! but then and again ... we could not get away w/it like she does! :+

OK .. guess I will be shipping the Luckys back .. I will have a fortune in shipping fees .> LOL!!! oh well .. no where around here sells them .. have no choice!! DANG IT!!!

Thanks for the input girls!!:7

Laura,

IA with what Wendy posted above. You want the Lucky's to be tight when you first get them, as in, you can barely button 'em. Any Macy's around you? Some of them carry Lucky...I had some downtime Friday morning and escaped on Sunday to a matinee, but generally, no there is no real letup until the end of March. I can't even really afford it timewise to go skiing this weekend, but I think it will be good for me mentally.

On that note, gotta get to work!

[font face="heather" font color=black size=+2]~Cathy[/font]

http://s228.photobucket.com/albums/ee296/runninteach/exercise/th_skj.gif

http://img16.glitterfy.com/53/glitterfy084824T933D37.gif

Cathy: Glad to hear Angie's okay. Whew! I am 99% sure I'm going to do the 18 mile race. I'm just waiting for this year's registration to open so I can make sure the date is okay. }( If I can't pull it off for any reason I plan on doing the same HM I did last year which also in October. I WON'T be doing both. Somebody we both know and love over in the Cheetah thread surely would but not I!:p :7 I am also going to do the NROL4W rotation as planned. I will simply adjust the cardio to train for the race when the time comes. :) Hope you are getting everything crossed off your list for this evening!

I did do everything I possibly could for tonight and then did 30 min. of the Bosu Ski Conditioning DVD. It's normally 45 min. but I cut out the agility drills and stretch. I still don't know what kind of rotation I'll devise for after this week, but I'm thinking that I need to get a minimum of 30 min. per day. It's less than ideal or what I'd normally do, but at least it's SOMETHING.

When is the Nike HM? Also in October, right? Was that a possibility for you or no?

Yes, the Nike HM is in October as well I believe but I hadn't considered it, no.

Glad you got everything done that you could and still had time for a work out. Just make the most of the time you have available for your next rotation and that will be enough. When your schedule eases up you can kick it back up into high gear. :) Have you considered looking up Cathe's timesaver rotations? I'm not sure what time of year it is that she posts them but they are usually pretty time efficient.

Hey! My Birthday is at the end of April! Perhaps a GTG will be an order to celebrate your getting back your life again and my B'day! :7 What do ya say?

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.