Cabs and Abs Pre-Roadtrip Thursday!

Fit_mommy

Cathlete
Good Morning! Only one more day left girls.....:D

Gosh, I got butterflies in my belly reading the posts from last night's thread regarding the roadtrip! I have to finish gathering up my stuff and packing today and tonight and ofcourse in the AM I'll have the last minute toiletries to pack away as well.

Ang: Sounds like you and the fam had a great time yesterday. No worries about 2 dinners out this week. You will work it off this weekend for sure! ;) Yes, Cathy is great. I am excited to hang with her again. I had lots of fun with her last year at this time. We had several CABS together. It was quite fitting. ;) There will probably be one or two more in our group going out for a bite/CAB. They are both Cheetahs and are awesome peeps as well. One is a definate and the other I'm not sure about. We'll have a blast! Safe travels tomorrow!

Di: OMG a bootcamp class right before the RT? You are my hero! LOL I hate the anticipation of traveling as well. I get especially nerved out about flying. I'm NOT a fan. I have to take motion sickness pills and am a nervous wreck until after take off. Once in the air all I want to do is GET THERE so that I can get off the damn plane! LOL Have a safe trip tomorrow!

Today's work out plan is 4DS all upper body premix followed by a run of undetermined length.

Better go if I'm gonna squeeze in weights before DS wants out of bed! LOL

BBL!

I had the "I overslept" dream.....

Yes girls....here I am bright and early. What?!?!? Bright and early - that's not me! It's like Tony being quiet. *lol* I had a dream that we met up at the airport OK and we were in the car and got dropped off at the hotel, but then I needed to sleep a bit before the meet and greet. When I woke up it was 10:30 the next morning and NOBODY was anywhere to be seen at the hotel. I freaked!!:eek: So, here I am up at 7am.:confused: That's OK - hopefully it will make it easier for me to go to bed early tonight and get a decent nights sleep.;)

Wendy - Ummmm - I think I got a case of those butterflies too. *lol* I too think I am more nervous about the travel than the event. I just want to get there in time which puts stress on the nerves. I keep thinking what am I gonna do if I have a breakdown on the way to the airport? I had DH look over the car and tires and he says everything is A-OK. You just never know. Thankfully it looks like the weather will be good. I don't mind flying, but again, I hate the stress of delays, cancellations, etc.
I am very much looking forward to the get together. I doubt I'll join everyone in dinner b/c they are serving at the meet and greet, but I'm sure an ice cold beverage will hit the spot after such a long day of travel.
Have fun with 4DS!
Is there anything you are planning on buying at the gym? Any new workouts or equipment perhaps? I'm bringing the plastic!

Hey Diana - Are you working today or did you get today off?

BBL

Angie

WHOA! Sound the alarms! Ang is up EARLY! LOL :p Funny about your dream. I'll probably have the same one tonight now! LOL

I'm not exactly sure what I might want to buy on the RT but I'll certainly come prepared. I sold several Cathes on Ebay a while back and am regretting a couple of them so I may re-purchase them this weekend. We'll see what happens. :)

My upper body work out got nixxed this morning. I started hearing DS rustle around at 7 and by 7:15 he wanted out! OOPS! I will be heading to the gym shortly and will hit the weights this afternoon. Not the way I prefer to do it but better then not doing it all! :)

Hi ho hi ho...it's off to the gym I go...*insert whistling here*....:D

Hi ladies,

I'm doing my favorite Cathe w/o this morning-Imax3! That will put me in the mood for the RT!!!

I too had a bad dream. I dreamt I was on the way to the airport and got pulled over-probably for speeding which is common for me. I don't have time for those kinds of delays. Fortunately DS will be driving and he follows the speed limit better than I.

I'm basically all packed. I put a note of the last minute items I need to throw in before I leave. I don't want to forget anything.

Make sure you bring your cameras. Mine is charging now and is on the top of my list. I also put shoes on the list since I'm afraid I'll forget to throw them in.

I was reviewing my flight itinerary and just realized I have a 2+ hour layover in NYC on my way home. I've never been to NYC and now that I will be, I'll be stuck at the airport! My way there is a non stop flight frome Denver to Philly.

I signed up for the 1 month trial of the nutrition software. I have been over on the sodium everyday and under on potassium and niacin. I need to find a way to resolve that. I do not add salt to my food, but many days I dump a can of tuna or chicken into my salad.

Wendy-4DS Upper sounds awesome. I've never done that premix before. I don't mind flying at all. It's getting to airport, going through security and then waiting forever at the gate. It will be so nice to meet up with everyone. BTW, I saw your post regarding the peanuts. Most of our schools do not allow peanuts or anything with peanuts in them to be brought to the school or are they in any of the school vending machines. Most people that are allergic to peanuts have severe (can be fatal) reactions to even peanut dust.

Angie-I can't believe you posted this early. Call it training your body for the next few days of getting up really early. At least we know neither one of us likes to get up early. So, If I don't talk to you that early in the morning, I'm not mad, I'm just not awake enough to talk to anyone. I'm not a very pleasant person early in the morning.

Time to get started on Imax 3!

Hi girls.

I did CC8 through steady state 2 plus a quick run through the 4 mile "finish line" this morning. It was a good work out. The first 2 challenges in that work out are tough but I don't think I worked as hard through this morning's ENTIRE work out as I did the day I did JUST challenge #3 for HIIT! HOLY SMOKES that last challenge is KILLER!!!! I am PETRIFIED to do the work out in full! :eek:

Diana: Hope you enjoyed Imax 3. Leaving your shoes behind would be bad! LOL I make lists and check things off as I pack too. ESPECIALLY the last minute things I need to wait on to pack! I will probably do the brunt of my packing this evening once DS is in bed and DH is at bowling.

BBL~

OK girls - where has this day gone? I got up early so it's supposed to go by slowly right??

I went food shopping early as to beat the crowds. Morning is definitely the time to go to the store up here. Plus, there's a 3 day sale going on and I wanted to stock up on a few items that I knew would be gone if I didn't hit it early.

I'm almost done with cleanmax - AGAIN! I really don't know why I bother though, since I know it's gonna go to the dogs the next few days.

Wendy - uh oh...sellers remorse. I almost did the same thing but didn't get around to putting them up. Whew! Which ones do you want back?
LOL re: CC. Press play petrifies me! OMG - this is all the killer segments put into one workout.

Diana - I actually bought a new camera with a memory card at walmart the other day. I need to get it out of the box and make sure I can make it work.
I'm also bringing 2 pairs of shoes. A dry pair will be nice.
A 2 hour layover? Better remember a book too eh?
When I was tracking at spark, it was hard for me to keep my sodium down too. I also do not add, but it's packed in almost everything.
We'll be quite the morning haters.:mad::p They'd better have coffee in the room! LOL!

Off to have some crab legs..;)

Angie

Ang: They have the continental breakfast in the morning before heading to the gym so I plan on checking out what time it opens. If at all possible I will be downstairs in my pj's grabbing java before doing ANYTHING else in the morning! If I can't get to it early enough then I may bring my small coffee pot with me! YES, coffee is THAT important to me! LOL

Speaking of PJ's. I'm still not sure what I'm wearing Saturday night. I think I'm just gonna wear long workout pants and a t-shirt. I don't do PJ's unless they wanna see my 1X sized Dale Jarrett shirt that I normally refer to as PJ's. LOL!

Usually they have small coffee makers in the room. If not, I guess I'll swagger down to the lobby. I don't need much coffee, but a cup or two would be nice.

Hi ladies,

Oh definitely there will be coffee in the rooms. Never been to a hotel that didn't have that. For Friday nights pj party I'm just wearing a pair of w/o capris that I will also be wearing the next day too. We are only stretching, not sweating. I need to leave room in my suitcase in case I make any purchases.

Angie-I sent you and Cathy a test text message just to make sure.
Wendy-I don't have your number but since Cathy and Angie do I think we will all manage to find each other.

See you all tomorrow.

Hey Di - My phone won't accept text messages. I blocked it from the company phones as we don't want drivers to text while driving, so I didn't get your message.

I think I finally got everything packed......at least I hope so! Off to bed with me. See you TOMORROW girls.:):):)

Angie

Hi Girls.

Well I think I've gotten my clothing nailed down for the RT. Now it's toiletries, etc. I will probably do most of that in the morning. I'm not working out tmrw so I'll have several hours to get that done. I need to hit the store real quick to pick up travel size toiletries anyway.

I barely got through the 4DS ub premix this afternoon. I was dyin'! I lightened up on everything and it STILL killed me! I normally would not have done that work out until tmrw but I didn't want to do that right before leaving on the RT plus I wanted tmrw to be a rest day anyway. I hope I am not killer sore come saturday morning when the work out marathon is starting!:eek: If you see me sitting out of all of the classes then you know why! ;)

Okay, I'm outta here...not even sure if you girls will be checking in again at all!

See you tomrrow! I can't wait!!!!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.