Cabs and Abs Pre-Road Trip Wednesday!

Fit_mommy

Cathlete
Hey Hey Girlies! ;)

Now that we know everyone is game for Friday afternoon, I just hope it works out time-wise for all us. That'll be lots of fun and a nice pre-RT gtg. It'll be especially cool since Cathy won't be joining us on the road trip so she'll be part of it for atleast a leetle while. :)

I have some nice DOMS goin' from C&B y'day. Today's plan is plyo. Might do One on One again or I might mix it up with another plyo work out. I'll decide later.

I guess that's it for now but I'll be back!

Good Morning Cabbers!

I'm just enjoying a cup of coffee before heading down for HST and some abs. I hope to finish up packing for the RT tonight. I'm going to take Angies suggestion of putting some of my w/o clothes in my carryon just in case.

BB after my workout is complete!

WOW! Where is everyone today???

I just finished my leg work out for today. I did Thin Thighs Guaranteed followed by P90 Masters Plyo Legs. That HURT! I'll be DOMS'ing tomorrow for sure! Gotta love it!

BFN!:)

Hi ladies,

HST was fun this morning and I added some abs from ab hits.

I ran to kohl's at lunch, not really looking for anything in particular but wanted to us my 15% off coupon. I found a shirt, that's it. I've been really disappointed with Kohl's lately.

I'm going to pack tonight since I have bootcamp tomorrow night. I plan on leaving a list of last minute items I'll need to throw in Friday morning.

Wendy-your leg torture sounds amazing! Not sure where Angie is today, but Laura is on vacation.

See you real soon!

Hey girls

I had to work today and DH got done early so he wanted to go to town to see if we could decide on some siding, windows, etc. Well, we collected a lot of brochures, but haven't decided on ANYTHING.:rolleyes: All these choices are gonna drive me insane. I need to get BF over here pronto and let her make the decisions. She's good at that sort of stuff and enjoys it......I don't......just too many choices.
After that we took the kids go-carting for a bit and went out to eat. I got crab at a restaurant we hardly ever get to go to....it was delish. Of coarse, after the soup and salad bar, I was pretty full so I brought most of it home. Guess what's for lunch tomorrow? We never go out to eat this much (2 nights in a row during the week)......I'm feeling spoiled.:D

Wendy - I'm so excited to get together with Cathy. I have so much respect for her and I've never even met her. I just can't wait to put a person to the pen ya know?? I just know I'm gonna love her.:) I too hope the timing works out.....I can just picture the 4 of us yacking it up over an ice cold CAB.:cool: You are right - it would be the perfect start to the RT. Hope those legs thaw out in time for Saturday.

Diana - I did HST last week. That will certainly work up a sweat. So, you're getting a BC class in before you leave eh? Not me! I'm gonna do something tomorrow that won't leave DOMS, or leave minimal DOMS. Perhaps an IMAX or Circuit - guess I'll have to wait and see what I feel like tomorrow. I plan on getting some groceries tomorrow and other than that, I will be home finishing up laundry and packing.

Oh, after we finally got home around 7:30, I went down and did S&H bis and tris. It was much later than I prefer to workout, but I didn't dare miss a workout so close to the RT.

How the heck am I going to sleep tomorrow night??? I'm getting so pumped! Not to mention that I will have to go to bed early and I am a night owl. Yikes!! I can already see that this is going to be a problem.

Chat with you tomorrow girls......

Angie

Hey Angie-I'm get so anxious when I travel. I'm always afraid I'm going to oversleep, have to rush to get there etc. I hate the nervous anticipation of it all. Well, I'm going to go pack.

Have a nice evening ladies.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.