Cabs and Abs Pre-Road Trip Monday!

Fit_mommy

Cathlete
Hi Girls.

Okay, I must admit I am starting to get excited now...I'm still nervous as heck though! :confused: I am really keeping my fingers crossed that DH can get out early on Friday. I'd much rather get on the bus with everyone rather then have to drive to the gym myself. :(

Di: 1:45 isn't much time when you figure 100 girls have to share maybe 5 showers in that time! :eek: It'll be interesting for sure! LOL

Ang: You'll figure it out. I don't blame you for not wanting to baby wipe yourself before traveling. That's fine for during the day on saturday when everyone you will be with will be in the same boat but not for a day of traveling. No way!!!

So today's work out is a run with Sean or Grace. If I am still feeling energetic I might decide to take on 4DS C&B at nap time but I doubt it! LOL

That's all for now but I'll be back!:D

So why is it suggested we bring 6 w/o outfits on the RT when there are only 4 classes plus the pj stretch??

Good Morning Girls,

I breaking my own rule of getting on the pc before my morning workout! I'm about done with my 2nd cup of coffee and will head down for Muscle Max after this post.

I'm really getting excited and nervous about the RT. We will have so much fun I'm sure!

Wendy-For the hour and 45 min break we are bussed back to our hotel. So you'll only have your roomies to share the shower with. I read the extra clothes were if you wanted to work out in the gym on your own, outside of the scheduled classes. If you arrived on Thurs etc and took the Friday am class. Is it possible to have your mom or MIL drive up to your house and take care of Joey until DH gets home? Maybe you could get a sitter for a couple of hours so you won't have to stress about it.

Hi Laura and Angie...

BBL

Okay, I got it now Di. As you can see I STILL haven't looked over anything concerning the RT! I should just read the emails and stop asking silly questions! LOL Thanks for being gracious enough to answer them though. I think 1:45 will be enough time to catch a cat nap AND a shower! I will probably need it and can find great re-energizing in a simple 15 min snooze! :)

So I did ITread 1/40 mins this morning. Nice mix of fast flats and hills. It wore me out good. I managed 3.43 miles in 35:30. Not too bad. I'm happy.

Off to grab some java!

Monday - UGH

OK .. so I posted this LONG post and *poof* it dissappeared .. OMG .. hope it is not posted on another link .. they will think I am crazy!!:eek:

so to abbreviate my longer post .. I had a drama filled weekend . .w/family crap and DH crap .. I am tired .. tired of worrying .. and I am ticked b/c DH does nothing but exacerbate the entire situation b/c he clueless!! I have got to find a way to lift myself up out of this funk that I can't shake .. I am ILL .. upset .. WORRIED .. uslessly worried and there is not a a dang thing I can do about it ...

this calls for an EXTRA hard w/o tonight .. my poor class .. Sat. I 'bout killed myself w/a 90 min. w/o .. then yesterday was supposed to be yoga but my brain took a mental motivation meltdown .. just couldn't manage it .. so tonight I feel like beating the crap outta something .. KICKBOXING ANYONE???? Poor class ..

OK ... so when do you girls leave for the RT??? I know all of you are so excited and anxious... I do wish I was going to be w/you . . and be able to meet all of you .. each of you are dear to me .. and feel as though I know you personally ... I am sure all of you will have a ball .. cant wait to hear about it .. and see some pics .. so how tiny is Cathe and Cedie now??? They are tiny little powerhouses ... WOW what STS has done for both of them (not that they needed improving) .. wondering if Cathe will be popping in some STS tricks???? hhhmmmmm should be fun!!

better run ... I am supposed to be going on vacation WED ... MAN I hope DH and I can resolve our issues .. and have a good time.

have a great day and sweaty w/o .. hope I dont give myself a heart attack in class tonight .. lol!!:confused:

Laura: I hope your worries and stresses pass soon! I hate feeling like that! HUGS!

So DH okay'd it with his boss to get out early on friday (barring some crazy last minute job they have to do!) so I should be at the hotel by 3ish on saturday! Hopefully earlier but I'm not exactly sure when I'll be heading out from here. My hope is to leave no later then 1pm!

I've been chatting with some RTers from the Aug R/T thread and some who are driving in are taking thier cars to and from the gym and are welcoming folks to ride with them-as many as will fit anyway. I may be taking someone up on that depending on the timing as compared to when the bus does it's rounds.

Okay I'm really starting to get into it now. I am washing clothes as we speak so that I can get my stuff together! I have to bowl tonight but hopefully I can get most of my things together tomorrow since I don't have to work. I'll have to print off that packing list and see what else I need!:)

One more hour ....

OK girls .. so you are worried about not having enough outfits .. HA .. you need to come and rob my exercise stash!! :p ... I swear I have a full dresser (chest of drawers) FULL of exercise stuff .. as in the drawers are so full you cant close them .. and sock .> LOL .. OMG .. I have at least 100 pair of WHITE socks ... and about 10 pair of favorites ... this is just the gym and fitness classes exercise garb .. this does not even touch the running and winter gear I have stashed in another set of drawers and closets .. YIKES ..and this is after I went thru it and weeded out the wragged and unused!!:eek: wish I was next door .. you all are welcome to it!! LOL

Wendy .. congrats to the DH on trying to get off early (at least one DH is being cooperative .. LOL) take lots of pics!! OH .. and any torturous pain inflicting new exercise I expect you to remember all the details!! LOL

Di .. I hope you have a great time .. and again .. take lots of pics!!

Ang .. glad Maggie is fitting in nicely .. takes some pics and post them when you can. I know you are excited about the RT ... like I said .. I hate I am gonna miss seeing all you girls!!

OH .. if any of you run into Nancy (from NY) make sure to tell her HI from me ... been worried about her!! OH .. that goes double for MIA Cathy .. tell her hello and take some pics!

I was gonna do kickboxing tonight .. but now I dont think I can handle thinking .. gonna put myself on auto pilot and do some circuits .. step and HEAVY lower body shaping maybe w/a nice power yoga cool down .. tommorrow will be 4 step plank/plyo and UPPER body shaping! tonight DH is away .. and I am going home after class .. grab a CAB and get my butt into a nice bubble bath jacuzzi ... may even treat my feet to some extra pampering and do a home pedi!!!;)

Have a great one!

Hello girls

Another busy Monday and I totally forgot about the safety meeting til last night when DH gently reminded me that it would be a late start day for him at 6am.:eek: I looked at him and asked why and he reminded me of the safety meeting. I was completely unprepared and told him I wasn't gonna be there. LOL! He thought I was kidding......I was NOT.

I went to work at 9am, thank you very much, and then went to the Dr for the mamogram later in the afternoon since I didn't have to w/o today. So glad that's over with. I feel like an old maid now.:confused: After that I hit the store for a few last minute RT things.

Wendy - If you do end up meeting us at the gym, just call me and we'll meet you at the door. Although, if your plans work out, you'll beat us to the hotel for sure.
On Sunday, I'm thinking only a few of the girls will be using the showers at the gym. I think most of them will go back to the hotel, take a shower, and load their bags to check out. It kinda sounds like a lot of folks will have their own vehicles.
I hear you on the sleep issue. This weekend will be so fun but soooo exhausting too. I'm not one to get up early and I'll have 3 days of it in a row! I'm gonna try to stock up on the sleep this week! :p

Diana - Hope you "enjoyed" MM.;) Isn't it back to work for you today? Did you catch Cathy's post last night? We're so lucky to have a pal like that to pick us up in a city we're not familiar with.

Laura - So crackin' up at your mis-placed post. Dontcha wonder where the heck they go?
Oh I hate the feeling of worrying and not being able to do anything about it. There's nothing more helpless and frustrating than that!! ((((hugs)))) I hope you and DH can get thru this OK and make up during your vacation. On the up side, you do know how to handle stress well! Kick butt girl!
I leave Friday morning. My flight goes out of Flint at 9:50 and it's a 3 hour drive for me to get there. So, I should leave home at 5am. I shudder just thinking about it. *lol* Lots of coffee will be consumed!! Warning to my cabber friends.....I could be a shakey mess by the time you meet me. :eek:
I sooooo wish you were going too. Ditch DH and come and have a workout party with us!!

Chat with you girls tomorrow.....

Angie

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.