Cabs and Abs::: Mother's Day

Fit_mommy

Cathlete
Good Morning Girls. :)

Happy Mother's Day to the mommies and Happy Sunday to the non-mommies. :7 ;) :)

Today's plan is to bang out BBC Shoulders and Back early. *ahem, I said bang OUT as in the work out, not simply BANG as in bang Joey!}( * Later on at nap time I want to run and my intention is to take advantage of the nicer weather and hit the park. :)

So DH did start the X on Friday. He did 1/2 of C&B plus ARX. He was hurtin' y'day. :7 Today is Shoulers and Arms. Basically he's just doing the weight and ab work. No cardio and no yoga. He would like to start running eventually (I've heard THAT one before!) but not yet.

Off to grab more java. :9

Hey, Wendy - I'm here. Posted some personals yesterday and figured I'd give folks a chance to stop in since I hadn't had much new to report. Enjoy your workout. Glad DH is givin the X a shot.

Just returned from my long run - 7.5 miles. Between the wind, hills, & tired legs from boot camp, I worked hard out there!

Have a great Sunday & http://www.millan.net/minimations/smileys/momdaysmile.gif to Di, Angie, and Wendy. Hope your boys are treating you well.

[font face="bradley hand itc" size=+2]~Cathy[/font]

http://s228.photobucket.com/albums/ee296/runninteach/exercise/th_SnowBunny_tns.jpg
http://img16.glitterfy.com/53/glitterfy084824T933D37.gif

"Do you want to feel my spatula?" Run, Fat Boy, Run

Good Afternoon Girls.

I did BBC Shoulders and Back (Ooh La La Joey!) and then went to the park and did ITread 21/30 min run intervals there with Grace. TOUGH STUFF! Loved it!}( I've eaten lunch and showered and am sipping some coffee.

When I log off I am getting a Mother's Day massage from DH. :) Plus he's not only cooking dinner tonight but he's making dessert too! :9 }( :9

Cathy: Glad you enjoyed your BC class. Nice run this morning! I saw on the Cheetah thread Carol mentioned the gels and how they can be too sweet. ITA. I tried a few. I pretty easy to please when it comes to how stuff like that tastes (shakes, gels, protein bars, recovery drinks, etc) and they were pretty darned nasty IMO. x( If you can swallow them down quickly and have water to drink as a chaser then it's only a moment or two of yuckiness but you can probably find a tastier alternative. :)

Alrighty...gotta jet.BBL!

Good evening cabbers

Thanks girls for the Mothers Day wishes. Right back at you moms.;-) Again, another busy day. DH made breakfast, took me and MIL out to lunch, and then we had burgers and CABs for dinner.:9 It was kinda nice, after all the running we did earlier in the day we got home and the boys went down and played the Wii and we went out in the camper and just sat, talked, and had some CABs. Yah, we got it bad!! We are sooooooo ready to go camping. *lol* We've pretty much got it ready to go.

Cathy - I am happy to report that there were no critters.:) I found 2 mouse turds in the whole camper and I'm sure they were disappointed that I gutted the trailer out before we put it in storage. Not a morsel to be found. There wasn't even any dust to take care of, so I did a quick vacuum job b/c DH tracked some dirt in while flushing the water lines and started packing in the dry goods.
7.5 miles? Wow - great job girl!!! Especially since doing the BC class. I love that spent feeling after a good workout too! It seems like it's more intense with a brand spankin' new workout.;-)
Did you catch up on your sleep this weekend?

Wendy - I wish I could get DH to join me in the X, but I'm lucky if I can get him to go for a walk with the dog and I. *lol* Kirby's big browns get him every time....he just can't say no to her. However, he has no problems telling me no when I offer the X workouts to him. Maybe one of these days I'll catch him off guard.
Sounds like you got the queens treatment for the day. Allright!! Enjoy it while it lasts.:)

Hi Di - I sure hope you MD was not so busy that you didn't get a little pampering yourself.

Hey Laura - Hope you got some thinking done this weekend. Can't wait to hear what you decided on.

I'm off to bed early tonight since I woke up early. I need to bank some ZZZZZZ's. Nighty night

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.