CABs and Abs -- Monday already??

RunninTeach

Cathlete
Good morning, girls! http://www.millan.net/minimations/smileys/mornincoffee.gif

I am awake but most definitely dragging this morning. I couldn't get to sleep right away last night. Was watching the Bret Michaels train wreck reality show Rock of Love.

Today I'll begin my new time-efficient rotation, which starts with DM. I might do a premix if I get time-crunched. This is a tough week at school w/ a continued busy pace (so much to do in the beginning) and BTS night on Wednesday. I started feeling a bit of a twinge in my right achilles last night (which was NOT the achilles I had the AT in), so I'm glad I have a few days' break from running.

Diana :: happy anniversary!!...With the intensity of your workouts (which didn't slow down even when you were SICK!!), I'd say you've got nothing to feel guilty about. It's not like you were lying on the couch on all day. And ya know what? Nothing wrong with that every now and then, either!

Angie :: glad Cam's room is out of the way. How nice of MIL to leave a still-hot homemade pie in the truck...yum!...WW is going well. I've lost 5 lbs. the first week, so I'm happy with how it's going. I don't expect to continue to lose at that rate, but it's a nice jump start.

Hi Wendy, Laura and Nancy!

[font face="heather" font color=brick red size=+2]~Cathy [/font face] http://us.i1.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/i/mesg/emoticons7/4.gif
"Out on the roads there is fitness and self-discovery and the persons we were destined to be." -George Sheehan

Good Morning Girls.http://www.infohub.com/forums/images/smilies/bye.gif

Well, I have work this morning and then it's off to the post office to mail those resumes off. *bites fingernails nervously*

I made a mistake with my work out schedule for the week. After re-reading it I realized I put C&B and L&B back to back which means I'd be working my back 2 days in a row so I had to change the order slightly. As a result I will be doing Shoulders and Arms today instead. }( I actually *CONSIDERED* doing it this morning before work but I didn't get up early enough.http://www.infohub.com/forums/images/smilies/lazy2.gif

Angie: Before you get too impressed with the 9.5 mile run, remember that I will be walking some of it!:p

Diana: So you took a rest day yesterday. No biggie cause you will work out today, right? ;)

Cathy: I hope your new rotation works out well for you!:

Hey Cabbers...You'll appreciate this...I am already thinking of getting ANOTHER TATTOO! HELP ME, I need an intervention! :7 }( :7
When I got my most recent tat, it was originally going to be about my son and as you know that idea went out the window. Well, since then I have come up with an idea that I REALLY like! I need to go to the shop and have them draw it from scratch though. I am not sure when I want to do this but I'm excited b/c I think it will be really cute. :)

Morning Ladies!!

Even though I was at home all weekend I was REALLY busy .. did MAJOR cleanmax on the house and the yard.

Sat. had all intentions on trying the TM ... wellll .. got to watching "my team" play .. SEC football .. YES I am a football chic! Well MY team the Auburn Tigers have played like crap the last 2 games .. something that is SO not like them .. well I got to watching in disgust as they threw yet another pass that was intercepted that resulted in the other team TD .. x( .. anyway .. after the 1/2 they came out blazing .. and caught up .. I was SO EXCITED .. then WHAM .. all of a sudden they started back playing like crap .. WE LOST AGAIN ..x( x( x( .. I have taken so much wragging here .. b/c if you live in Alabama ..you are one of two things .. An Auburn "War Eagle" Tiger .. OR an Alabama Roll Tide elephant ... and you guessed it Alabama won their game (and looked very good) .. x( x( NO I was not a happy camper .. DH is an Alabama fan .. but not a big football person but when we loose and they win .. OMG .. he turns into one!!x( .. even my Louisiana pals called to add their smart@$$ comments .. they are HUGE LSU fans .. heck I may have to switch to being an LSU fan if my team doesn't stop playing like #### .. heck ... Angie and Diana your son's probably play better than we did ... LOL.

anywho ... Sunday .. I did Low Max .. the COMPLETE workout .. and TB did good .. I had to modify on the depth of the lunges and squats .. and skip some of the abs .. but I DID IT . . I am so excited to be feeling better!!

SOOOOOOO .. today is back in the gym at lunch .. going to do BBC biceps/triceps torture .. then tonight it is probably going to be all cardio step!!:D :D

OK .. gotta run .. BBL to check in for personals!!:7 have a great day!:7

Cathy-We must've been posting at the same time:)

I got up late and don't have time for my workout this morning. Bootcamp will have to suffice for today. I need to get my butt in gear and get ready for work!

BBL

Diana

Hi ladies,

I get a lunch today:) After this post I'm heading outside for a walk.
BTW, I ordered Tosca's new recipe book and a Tracy Stahle kickbox workout this morning. I'm going to need a second job to keep up with all my spending these past few weeks.

Today is our 19th wedding anniversary. We won't be celebrating until next Monday since I have (booty camp) as DH calls it;-)

Cathy-great job with drill max. That's another one I haven't done as produced in a long time.

Wendy-great job-9 miles wheeewww! Another tat, do you have an addiction-just kidding. When you find exactly what you want, it's hard to pass up. Hope the artist can capture what your looking for.

Laura-I didn't know you were a football fan. Personally, I don't really care for it. I care a little bit about the sports my kids play but I'm not really into football. At least major cleanmax is done. I bet you feel good about that.

Angie-I'm jealous, you seem to be checking things off your to do list, while mine just keeps growing. Hopefully after bootcamp is over I will more time to work on my ever growing list.

Nancy-hope you're having a great day.

Diana

Good Afternoon Cabbers! http://smileys.on-my-web.com/repository/Drinks/drinking-14.gif[/IMG]

Laura: Glad your TB is only bugging you minimally these days. It's slow but steady healing so that's good. Have fun with your tri/bi torture and step class tonight. LOL Sorry your team lost. I just can't say I know how ya feel as I am not a sports fan.

Diana: Yup, I certainly AM addicted!}( Tats are known to be! I didn't think I'd want #4 this fast but I came up with an idea I really like and know where I want to put it and that's most of the battle right there! LOL Don't be so hard on yourself about not adding to your "bootycamp" work out today. The classes you take sound like enough of a work out for anyone for a day!:)

I did 1 round of X Shoulders and Arms plus All Body Attack's core/ab section and stretch. I feel all fried up and happy now. ;)

Now it's time for a shower. I am heading up to my BF's to train tonight. Speaking of training...I mailed off the first batch of resumes this afternoon! There's no turning back now.....:eek:

I hope everyone is having a good day and I'll try and get back here again later on.

Ciao!:7

Hey girls! http://smileys.on-my-web.com/repository/Nature/sun-0004.gif

Wendy :: I understand the nerves but truly believe you are going to be swimming in offers!!…I didn’t catch that, either, when I looked over your rotation…So what is this? You finalize your idea for the Joey tat and then you leave us hangin’????

http://www.millan.net/minimations/smileys/hangin.gif

Laura :: sorry about your team’s losing streak. Hope you get your braggin' rights back soon. I don’t pay much mind to PRO football, let alone college, so I can’t comment any further…glad you are feeling better.

Diana :: Hmm…no, I don’t think we could’ve been ~ it was a little before 5 EST when I posted. You weren't up then, were you?…Haven’t done DM yet. Was thinking I'd do the #6 premix but as I've been typing, I feel an urge to do a shorter k'box w/out…Glad you got a lunch today!

OK, gonna eat something, then work out, iron (ugh), and do a couple of quick things for school.

[font face="heather" font color=brick red size=+2]~Cathy [/font face] http://us.i1.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/i/mesg/emoticons7/4.gif
"Out on the roads there is fitness and self-discovery and the persons we were destined to be." -George Sheehan

Wendy the 2 drinking singing icons are cracking me up ... brings back memories of the TB incident!! LOL ... there was some singing (are attempt at singing) right b-4 we got our brilliant idea to show our dancing skills!! LOL

congrats on the sending of the resume's .. NO TURNING BACK .> WOO HOO:)

Diana - Happy Anniversary .... my B-day is coming up next Tuesday .. Sept was a good month .. huh?

Angie .. hope you like B. Baptiste .. he is such a great instructor .. you can visualize what he wants you to do w/o looking at the screen .. and his words allow you to "tweak" your body in ways I have never accomplished w/any other yoga workouts!

Cathy - hope this work week is better than the last!! maybe things will be calming down for you some

Nancy .. still hoping you are hanging in and know we are thinking about you!!

OK .. it is after 5:00 .. if that tells you how my MONDAY went .. I am outta here .. on to super cardio!!}( :D

have a great night girlies!:7

Hi girls...just stopping in to say I did NOT work out. BOO! I wound up tackling my schoolwork first, thinking it wouldn't take long, but there it was - 8 pm - by the time I'd finished. I should've worked out first, but this needed to get done. BTS night for parents is Wednesday, and in addition to regular teaching duties, I am working on making sure everything is right for that. Great way to start a rotation by missing the first workout, eh? *lol* But I think I'll cut myself the slack and indulge in a guilt-free unplanned rest day here: it's unexpectedly TTOM today (ugh!), one of my achilles started feeling twinge-y as of last night and it has not gone away (!), and I seem to be fighting off some sniffles now, to boot. What a trifecta. So, some early zzzz's sound appealing.

Laura :: I have had good weeks so far - don't mean to sound at all like I'm complaining - I'm enjoying the kids and coming back to a routine but am tired. Real tired. I would say from the opening days through BTS night, the pace is nonstop hectic. I hit the ground running every morning, work straight through lunch, and often take work home to do in the evening. End of the month/beginning of October is when things should level off. Thank you for the good thoughts!...Hope you enjoy your super cardio tonight for this super slacker!!! :p :D

Talk to you all in the AM!

Good evening girls

It was such a beautiful night tonight that I decided to take the dog for a jog/walk. We were gone for almost an hour. She's spent!:) It was a perfect warm evening and I just couldn't pass it up even though I had other things I could have been doing. I did S&H C&B with CM2 but it wasn't much of a calorie burn so I feel better now that I burned some with the walk after dinner.

Cathy - I didn't sleep all that great last night either. Doncha hate that?? Hope he achillies is JUST a twinge and nothing else.

Wendy - I'm still impressed!:) How long will 9.5 miles take you to do?
So, where are you going to put your new tat? C'mon...spill the details.
LMAO at your drunken smilies. :7
Great job in getting those envelopes out!
Hope your session goes well tonight.

Laura - Glad the TB is starting to let you workout again. ;-)
Great job on the cleanmax.....a productive weekend is nice.
Sorry to hear about your team. I'm not a huge football fan either, but I know what it feels like when my driver doesn't perform and it is irritating.

Diana - Happy Anniversary!:) Enjoy booty camp!
Don't get too jealous of my progress on the to-do list. Things are adding to it faster than I'm able to scratch things off it. Hopefully once this nascar party in October is over things will start to settle down again. Until then, I still have a ton of cleaning to do....I have to start this early, or it will never get done.x(

Nancy - Hope things are lookin' up for you. Check in with us when you get time.

Alright, better go check my email

Have a great night all

Angie

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.