Cabs and Abs Monday

Fit_mommy

Cathlete
Good Morning Cabbers.

I am proud to say that I resisted the call of the CABS last night. I wanted one but I fought it and went to bed instead. :p

Di: 15 miles this weekend? Isn't 10 to 15 a BIG jump or was there a run in between those 2 mileages that I missed previously?

Ang: Hope you had a great weekend. Since we didn't hear from you last night I am assuming you had a really good time. LOL

Laura: How was your weekend, girl?

BBL

Good Morning Cabbers,

My feet and ankles are really bothering me this morning after yesterday's run. I thought about doing SS lower body blast but may just stick with the weighted abs from B&G instead.

I still need to get the RT pics up-sorry its taken so long. I don't have very many but I would like to share them. I think Angie has most of the pics on her camera.

Wendy-I'm following higdon's novice plan which has 2 weeks of building then a step back week (for the long runs). The last 2 weekends long runs were 12, 13 and then 10 for this past weekend. Now I'm back to 2 weeks of building and they are 15, 16, then the step back is 12 miles. My problem is I missed the 12 and 13 miles due to high temps and I only ran once while on vacation.

Laura-How did you spend your weekend?

Angie-how was the race? Hope you had a great time.

Monday morning blues Ladies

Why is it Monday's roll around soooooo quickly!!! :mad:

Didn't get a chance to check in w/you girls this weekend .. I was online .. but doing a bunch of stuff for my aunt (the GOOD one).. and time got by me. Had a good weekend .. DH on days .. and I did cleanmax both days on the house .. and doggie bathmax .. and the days flew by .. sad to say I did not even get in ONE workout!!! :mad: ... so not like me .... this family BS drama my EVIL/looney bird aunt is stirring is such a mess and is really taking a toll on my mood. I have gotten so ticked off and outdone that I just did not have it in me .. so I took out the frustrations by cleaning .... we are having a pool party this coming weekend .. so the house and yard needed lots of work anyhow ... I did manage to get out by the pool yesterday. DH and I had some great nights though! ;)

Today I have another chiro appnt at lunch ... then tonight I have class .. I may change up and do 4 step tonight ... either that or circuit class.

Been watching TS Fay ... looks like she is going to stay TS or minmal hurricane and going to stay to our East .. but when it gets in the Gulf will have to make sure she doesn't make a wrong turn .. lol!

Wendy .. sounds like you churned out the w/o as usual this weekend!! So how is "mom" going to cope sending the little muchkin off to pre-school??? that is going to clear even more time for you to crank out the w/o!! lucky thing!

Di .. I wish we had cooler temps .. it is still so hot here!! mid 50s!!! WOW ... it is still 90's during the day and upper 70's at night. We did manage to get rain Sat. night though .. which we were in BAD need of!! Our temps dont usually start changing untill later in Sept Oct ... our Fall ..literally we will be in coats and sweater in the morning .. and shorts during the day .. but when winter hits .. YOWZA it gets cold!!

Ang .. how was your weekend?? and how did Maggie do w/the boarding??

OK . . better run .. have a great one ... will BBL to see what everyone's up to!! :D

It sure sounds like you had a busy weekend Laura. My house did not cleaned this weekend but I left a list of chores for the boys to do today. I'm sure they will not like waking up to that. Housecleaning and doggie bathmax count as workouts. As far as temps go, we just had a cold front blow through. We are back to the mid 80's this week. It was only cooler for Friday, Sat & Sun.

BBL

Hey Girls.

Just wanted to say that I got in my 3 mile run with Grace this morning to the tune of ITread 21/30 Run Intervals. It's already 3pm and I still haven't done 4DS bi/tri as I am supposed to. Not sure if I will be able to push it out or if I'll be re-arranging my schedule so that I don't have to do it today. I have no motivation right now. I hate it when I can't get my weight work in before my run. I can run after weights no problem but my motivation for another work out really goes south after my run is complete. *sigh*

I just got back from doing legs at the rec ctr.
Leg curls 3X10 80lb
Squats wu 16 @ 45lbs, 1X10 @95lbs, 2X10 @ 105lbs
Lunges wu 12@ 45lbs, 3X12 plus 4 low and slow pulses @ 65lbs
I finished up with some weighted ab work.

If I can drag myself out of bed early enough tomorrow, I should have time for my 3 mile run and 4DS upper w/o tbd. I'm leaning towards c&b.

Wendy-Nice job getting in your run. I usually feel better once I start the workout. Maybe you could give that a try and if you're just not feelin' it, then rearrange the schedule.

I totally bagged the weight work for today, Di. I'm not gonna fret though. I will get it done later in the week.

I am going to TRY to get up and moving tmrw morning in time to take an 8:30am yoga class at the gym (to count towards my 3 classes/month requirement). At nap time I will either do plyo or the 4 DS Bi/Tri/Core work I missed today. Not sure which yet. I will run again on Thursday and I am doing my long run on Saturday this week. Everything else will fall into place some how. :)

GTG...it's bowling night!

Dang Di .. your legs should be fried!! YOWZA!!! You ARE gonna have to DRAG your butt and legs outta bed tommorrow .. lol!!!

Hi girls

I'm finally back. We got back around 2 this afternoon and I have no energy. I guess 4 days of straight par-ta-ing will do that to a person.;) I was gonna throw in imax2 and do that but decided to sit down and have a coney instead.:eek: Tomorrow I will need to kick it back into gear for sure!! I'm refreshed and ready to roll but I also have a boat load of laundry to start on as well.

We had a great time! Lots o' CABs were consumed as well as lots o' yummy eats. I don't think I ate a vegetable the whole time we were gone.:confused: The races were great and the weather couldn't have been better. I had NO hangovers! LOL! I'm a slow learner, but I am learning.:cool:

Diana - Glad to hear you girls have been working out for me. How'd you know I needed a leg workout??:D Hope you get that racin' mojo back. It stinks so bad when you don't feel like doing what your brain tells you to. I wish I could help you out there......
I know I need to post some RT pics. I haven't looked thru the camera yet. Now I have nascar pics to download too. I'll get there though. I'm hoping to get caught up on some projects this weekend as we are not going anywhere this weekend but need to get prepped to go on another long camping weekend for Labor Day.

Laura - What's the deal with the wacky aunts?? I guess everybody's got one.:eek: Sorry she's affecting your mood so much. I hope you get your mojo back too....
I went to pick Maggie up at Wags & Purrs and the lady told me I couldn't have her back.....she was just too sweet and they couldn't let her go. Awwwww She said their kids were playing with her all the time....just loved her up.:) She was so glad to see us though. She piddled all through the lobby. She said we have to bring her back soon. LOL! Very sweet, but I hope not to have to board her until this time again next year.
Glad to hear that you and DH had some good moments this weekend. I'm sure your pool party next weekend will be fun!

Wendy - Mmmmmm - yup had some (LOTS) UV blue and diet sprite this weekend. They are just sooooooo wickedly good. Do you know if they sell it your way??
Thanks for working out for me these past few days.;) How's the nutrition tracker working out for you? I hate putting in naughty foods too but, heck, nobodys perfect. In fact I have been so the opposite these past few days that I KNOW tomorrow is going to be a struggle to get it back in check.
Go knock em' down tonight girl.;)

I'll check back with you gals tomorrow.....after a workout of some sort. Maybe BM2??

Angie

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.