CABS and ABS Hump Day Wednesday!

Poochy

Cathlete
Hello ladies ..

where are my girls today??? I am late posting another crazy day at the asylum! PIA in another office though ..:D .. another girl went home w/a sick child .. so I am on the counter again .. aaaahhhhhhh

Well I succeeded in teaching a kickarse class last night!! My legs, back, abs and shoulders are DOMING all over the place today!!:eek:

today is my official REST day ... no w/o .. only muscle repair! Going home and perform doggie bathmax .. and cleanmax on the house .. so that will be a w/o in itself!!

Ang .. the family drama .. is BS created my aunt in CA .. just a bunch of BS .. I really think she is loosing her mind .. but she is causing a huge family rift .. not within MY immediate family but between us and her .. CRAZY crap .. and so frustrating!! sounds like you are making a good call changing vets ... heck I would rather pay a heavier price and get quality care than the opposite!!

Di .. bet you are plugging thru the jet lag/drama .. hope you are feeling better today!

Wendy .. where are ya?? guessing work or a hard workout is calling you!! LOL

OK .. better run .. taking a long time to post this .. will BBL to see if any of you checked in .. have a great one!:D

UGH, I'm feeling fried. I *think* I am going to do something unheard of for me and schedule in an unscheduled rest day for today. I just don't think I have the energy to lift right now... :(

Laura: Glad PIA is out of the office today. That's a nice break for you atleast. Good job getting DOMS from y'day's class. You rock! :)

Hi ladies,

I set the alarm for 6:30 so I could run this morning...ended up turning off my alarm and not waking up until 8am. Needless to say another day has gone by without a workout. It is my lunch hour now and I'm contemplating doing heavy legs at the rec ctr. I'm still feeling a little out of it so I'm not sure if heavy lifting is the thing to do right now.

Wendy-you must need a rest day after L & G and running. Enjoy your rest day and don't think twice about it. I'm going to review some of Cathe's rotations or make up one of my own.

Laura-Sorry you have to be on the counter, but at least PIA is not there. Sorry about the family drama. I try to stay out of those kinds of family situations. I don't have the time or energy for them. We all missed you at the RT, you would've made our group complete.

Angie-so sorry about the traumatic experience with the vet office. You are right to go to the vet that will provide the best care. How nice to have a day without the boys. It's so nice and peaceful to have the house to yourself occasionally.

GTG

Hey Di, just wondering if you opted in or out of the rec ctr today. So far no work out for me but that could change at any moment! LOL

I have to start taking 3 classes per month at my gym in order to fulfill an employee membership agreement. If I don't take them, they charge me dues. I have decided to take either yoga, pilates or a pilates/yoga mix class. I'll begin on Friday with a 10:30am pilates/yoga mix class. I was going to take the weight lifting class but I truly prefer to lift with Cathe or Tony or do the bells. Plus, yoga/pilates is easier to fit into my schedule since I don't have to be so careful about when to do it.

I hope Ang has made good progress in prepping for the big race weekend!!! I am sure that's why we haven't hear from her. :)

Off to make some dinner.

BBL to see if anyone has popped in.

Hey girls

I haven't worked out yet, b/c had to work today and then buy groceries. I also had to take Maggie to work with me so there were lots o' potty breaks which made it difficult for me to hurry up and get out of there early. So, now I'm gonna pack like crazy and hopefully get it done in record time so that I can do HSTA after dinner. I have t-bones with corn, potato wedges and mushrooms on the menu for dinner.:):) It sounds sooooo good right now.

Laura - I have a crazy aunt too. I mean, seriously, CRAZY. She won't even let my uncle go to church anymore b/c family members might see him there and talk to him. Sad situation actually since he is in poor health and he actually listens to her. My uncle is the sweetest man, but I'm sure I won't see him again before he dies.:( So, I feel your pain....
Regarding the vet.....I found out another interesting fact from BF today. I was going to have the tech that worked there board Maggie while we were gone but decided to go with another place since this gal works. She said she comes home at noon and lets them out and then is there with them all evening. Well, Maggie likes to play in the morning hours, so I opted to go with a place that has staff there from early AM to evening and has indoor/outdoor access at all times. BF said I totally made the right decision. She had this girl watch her dog once and he came home smelley with feces packed into his fur. She said when they got there everything about the place was a total mess and their dog ran up to them and was SOOO glad to see them. They didn't know the place was so bad b/c they dropped the dog off at the vet and the tech took the dog home from there. Whew! I'm so glad I decided to go with the other place!!! I swear I would have to hurt the woman if I got my dog back in that condition!:mad:
Bath and cleanmax tonight eh? There'll be some calorie burnin there.;)

Wendy - Rest day? You??? Good for you in listening to your body. But, why do I get the feeling that you will be posting a workout of some sort later on?? *lol*
I remember you mentioning those classes and you stupid gym policy. What a crock! But, maybe you'll find that you like the classes. I've never really done a pilates class....could be interesting.

Diana - I wanted to throw my alarm out the window today too! Actually I snoozed for an hour and then the dog was starting to whine so I had to get up and down some coffee. I still have not repaid my sleep debt from the weekend, but after tomorrow moring I'll be able to sleep as long as I want to.:D
I hope you had time for the rec ctr for today.

Gotta go and pack.....I'll BBL

Angie

Hey girls--

Have to sneak in a post here & say hello. Naturally, I had to read about the post-RT travel ordeals of Angie & Di. Whew! Must've felt wonderful when you finally made it back home.

Here ya go. Something to bring back fond memories. *ducks*
i-676_pa_wt_06.jpg

;) :)

Just wanted to say thank you for the kind words. I was happy to be your not-so-rapid, somewhat-lost rover. *lol* Again, it was such a treat to meet you both. What a shame we are scattered all over the country.

Laura, sorry about the family & PIA issues. Hope those tensions die down for ya.

Bwahahahaha!!:D:eek: Where's the pic of the lightning strikes over the bridge?? *lol* Ahhhhh yes, memories I'll not soon forget.;)
You were the best rover in Jersey, girl!!;):cool: You are even more sweet in person than you are on the boards....just when I thought it wasn't possible. You have such a huge heart and I can't tell you how much I appreciate the pretzel (which I made into lunch) and the rover rides. I too, wish we lived much closer.:( You are a gem and it was wonderful meeting you in person!!!

Well, I finally did HSTA at 9:30. I almost bagged the workout but thought I'd better get it in since I will have a 5 day rest period already, also filled with CABs and yummy food.:eek: How come nobody mentioned those sit & stands and endless low pulse squats??? Thank god I get to sit on my butt for the next 5 days! That is a circuit workout from hell. I didn't even realize I had some rear shoulder DOMs from KPC yesterday until I started to w/o tonight. Yowza!

Hey Wendy - forgot to ask ya - did you let Sal have a taste of one of your new favorite CABs?? Got any left?? *lol* I'm looking forward to some of those yummy bomb pop drinks tomorrow. I'll be thinking of you girls. Cheers!

I'm not sure if I'm gonna have time to check in with you all tomorrow.....DH wants to get out of here early and since he's the early riser.....we could be out the door at 6am if it's up to him.

So have a relaxing weekend girls!! Hopefully I'll get back to see what ya all are up to on Monday. Workout for me with a vengence.....

Angie

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.