Cabs and Abs Happy Saturday

Fit_mommy

Cathlete
Good Morning.

I almost hesitate to start this thread so early cause I think I'm gonna be talkin' to myself again until much later in the day or evening!:p

I have the jewelry party this afternoon though so I won't be around from noonish until probably 6 so perhaps Angie can take a turn talking to HERself if she's around.:7 :7 :7

Today is my rest day though I'm tempted to squeeze in a quick cardio before leaving the house today. I'll have to see how things go...

I did the weigh/measure thing as soon as I got up and I'm very happy with the results. My weight back down from the spike that occurred after the chinese food meal. I didn't lose weight overall but that's OKAY with me. My BF is SURPRISINGLY low!!! I think perhaps it's too low...a fluke...but I'll take what I can get. LOL Atleast I know it's headed in the right direction!:+ I'll do the picture thing in a bit with DH. He's actually already out of bed! I can't believe it!:p

I guess that's all for now. Hopefully Angie will pop her head in before I leave for the party. I somehow doubt Laura is really going to fire up that dinasaur dell this weekend. She HAS a life (unlike me!) so she doesn't need to hang out on the forums all weekend!:p :7 :p ;)

BBL!

Morning all

Hey Wendy - Hope that party goes off without a hitch today. I'm sure it will be fun. How many people are you expecting?
I slept in late this morning since I wasn't able to sleep in at all this week. Ahhhhhh felt good to bank some extra ZZZZZ's. DH was stuck in the woods with the truck so he didn't get home until about 11pm and he wasn't exactly a happy camper. I knew he had a rough day so I made him a late dinner and had a beer ready for him. He ate, took a bath, and went to bed. I guess a 17 hour day will do that to ya.:eek: So, I get up this morning and everyone is gone.:) DH went to work again to finish up what he was supposed to get done while he was stuck and the kids are at grandmas. I should do some cleanmax but I still haven't downed my first java yet.
Glad to hear that the results are what you are looking for. That is always a great feeling. And also great job with BF. I'll bet she is stoked!
I feel like I am getting good results with 4DS but I was too lazy to do measurements before starting out. I do feel like my shoulders are really making gains though. My weight is at a plateau which it has been for several months now. I'm OK with my weight, but I would like to see another 10 pounds or so disappear. My eating isn't 100% clean and it never will be. I'm just not that fanatical about it, so I doubt I will ever lose that last 10.
LoL about Laura. We might see her, but she is awfully busy on the weekend. We might see her if she is doing cleanmax and not fishing or something fun. ;) I can't wait until summertime when I will be gone on most weekends. I'm really getting sick of winter and I'm dying to get back in the camper. The sunshine is beautiful but I want MORE! *lol* Well, at least we're finally into March.

OK....off to see what's goin' on in the OF.
Have a great day.

Angie

I had a feeling I might be talking to myself. But, hey, maybe someone will pop in.
I did get 4DS bootcamp done. OUCH! I did the weight section first, then the drills. What a butt kickin' workout! I increased my weights using the paceweights so it was a small increment, but slow and steady she goes. Now I just need to put on my face so I can go shopping.:)
I'll check back later to see if anyone shows up.

Angie

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.