Cabs and Abs Friday Spectacular

Fit_mommy

Cathlete
Morning Girls.

I am staying at the Fairfield girls! YAY! :) I really didn't see the need to spend the extra cash on the other place anyway. I'm glad my roommate appeared to agree. She is getting there Thursday so it behooved her to pick the cheaper place I guess. :)

Di: Sorry about having to do all of the work this weekend. I created my own work on Mom's day last year by having Joey's party that day but it was cool cause then we did everything together and it was over with. I also don't cook like the Italian fam does so it's not as much work for me. :) This year Joey's party is on Saturday but it's still going to take care of Mom's Day. If DH wants to head up north to visit his mom on Sunday with Joey, he is more then welcome though. I'll just hang back and do something FUN with my mom. She keeps saying she wants to go to A/C for the day and we are going for weekend at the end of the month! LOL That stinks about the school calling Amanda after the session already started. I hope it all works out with the babysitting and such. How old are the girls now, btw?

Laura: Oh the job change decision. It's gonna be tough but you will still be with the same company so maybe that thought will offer some comfort since there will still be familiarity there. If the money is right and you are interested in the work you'll be doing then I'd say go for it! I sent you something on Facebook and noticed you haven't logged on since March! You need to get your buns on there, post a pic and start hangin' out with us. :)

Cathy: I hope whatever you are doing to combat the insomnia is working. Give us an update when you can.

So I have some nice DOMS from Butt and Legs y'day. I have to work this morning and then it will be another BBC weights segment and also hopefully some cardio that is yet TBD.:)

Gotta refill the coffee cup!
BBL~

Morning Ladies ..

having some DOMS in the shoulders, abs and legs today .. I sweated like a maniac!!

I am still back and forth on the job .. their are pros and cons to staying and going ..aahhhh . . I have barely slept .. worrying myself to death .. boss is kissing @$$ .. so he must know I am considering another position .. bad thing is if he had not let PIA run wild I would probably not even think about leaving ... aaahh .. see I am a Libra .. decidingly undecidable!!!! I weigh everything over and over and over .. and large decisions are very hard for me! This would be MAJOR!!

Cathy .. are you still sleeping girl???? didn't see ya yesterday .. hoping everything is ok!

Wendy .. I saw where there is a huge run this weekend in NY .. raising money for breast cancer!! I ran to the TV hoping I would see your face out there .. LOL!! I caught the tail end of it .. not sure if it was a 10K or not ... thanks for my "gift" on facebook .. YA .. for sure .. once I leave for Las Vegas baby I am forgetting this place and work and crap ... and what happens in Vegas is gonna stay in Vegas .. unless I hit it big .. LOL .. then the $$$$$$$ come home w/me .. and a LOT of problems and decision will be solved!! LOL

Angie .. got a shroom hunt huh?? I would love to do that .. fun!!! Like looking for treasure huh?

Di .. man what about YOUR mother's day .. shoot .. you need some "time" and some "fun" .. that is not selfish .. that is b/c you deserve it too ...

I am not sure what we will do for my mother.. probably cook steaks or maybe take her out to Outback .. ??? ... DH is on long hours this weekend . sooooooo ... just not sure .. his mother only wants money .. so that is easy! Her oldest son usually takes her out to eat (she has a large family) ...

Well .. stomach is in knots .. will burn off some calories just worrying at this point .. pray something tells me what to do .. have a great one .. your indecisive stressed out about to be in Vegas not giving a crap cyber pal .. Laura!!!:7

Good Afternoon Girls.

Laura: You'll make the right decision regarding the job. Just trust your instinct girlfriend! Nah, I wasn't doing the race in NY. I'm doing a 5k next weekend but it's local. I'm actually doing it with a gal from the Cheetah thread so I'm excited about that. :)

Ang and Di: What's up ladies?

Cathy: Hope you are sleeping better these days! Miss you and hope to see you back here soon. :)

I just finished TJ kick punch jam. Lots of fun and exactly what I needed. I was going to do BBC arms and abs and a shorter cardio today but I wasn't feelin' the weights today. No biggie. I'll get to them tmrw before the party....I hope to have time anyway!:)

So DH is supposed to start the X tonight! I can't wait to hear him groan about how sore he is in the morning!}( Am I evil, or what!? :7

Speaking of sore...The DOMS in my legs kicked up a couple notches as the day wore on. Oh my word BBC knows how to work the legs and I skipped most of the floor work!:eek: Lots of folks don't around here don't like Nadia or her work out but ya can't deny that it works!!!!

I guess that's all for now...hopefully we'll hear from Ang and Di and maybe even Cathy before the night is through!

Later babes!:7

Hi ladies,

It's been a hectic day and not fun at all for a vacation day. I got up and did 5 loads of laundry, Legs & Back, went to the dermatologist, costco, cooked dinner, and just finished filling out the FAFSA for middle son (for college).

My house is a mess, we have a financial aid meeting at the college tomorrow at 9:30, Jerod's football game from 11-1 and then we have to rush home and cook for my parents. Yikes!!!! This is why I hate Mothers' day. It is a very stressful weekend for me. After my parents leave, I need to start preparing food and desserts for MIL's mother's day on Sunday. SIL's family and ours will be taking food over there and the guys will be cooking ribeye's on the grill.

I did buy a new blackberry today so I have something fun to play with. I bought the curve which has a full keypad and will be very easy to text with!

Amanda's dad may be coming to visit next month. He is a general contractor and has construction/remodeling company with his Dad and brothers. He's going to do some remodeling work for us in 3 bathrooms and if we can afford it, finish the rough in bath/laundry room in the basement. We're just planning some cosmetic/updating things like flooring, countertops, sinks, fixtures. Probably a little more extensive work in the 2 upstairs bathrooms. We'd like to have ceramic tile in the showers in both upstairs bathrooms.

Wendy-So glad you will be staying at the Fairfield. I need to check it out online. Do you know if they have a pool? I'm not a fan of Nadia at all, but the workout is quite effective. I hate those jump squats- they are super hard for me! How'd you talk DH in to the X???

Laura-Decisions, decisions... you've got a big one to make. When do you leave for Vegas? Angie is right, its always a little bumpy flying into Vegas. I'm surprised that flying bothers you.

Angie & Cathy-hope you ladies had a great day.

Diana

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.