Cabs & Abs...Friday flippin' sweet!

RunninTeach

Cathlete
Hi, girls! Happyyyyyy Friday! :7 Woo-hoo!

Wendy ~ oh, I saw that thread…sounded like she just preferred to be on the same page on the same day with her training buddy…maybe she didn’t respond because the thread got buried. I wouldn’t take it personally. :) Yeah, hmm, the more I’ve thought about it, the more certain I am that NROLW is not for me. The combination of working out from a book and following any rotation for that long just doesn’t seem workable for me. My attention span isn’t there. :p

Laura ~ sorry about DH’s aunt…*lol* about your friend’s joke. Good one.

Angie ~ I guess I missed ya, but on the off chance you check in & see this, hope you have a great time @ the Convention!

Di ~ what’s new?

Last night, since my workout was pushed back a little late, I wound up doing the EXT in place of my run. Today is a rest day by necessity because of my schedule, but no problem as 4DS CST premix will simply get tacked onto tomorrow's run, which'll be sometime after class. (Saturday is the last NB class before the exam in June.)

Have a GREAT day!

[font face="bradley hand itc" size=+2]~Cathy[/font]

http://s228.photobucket.com/albums/ee296/runninteach/exercise/th_SnowBunny_tns.jpg
http://img16.glitterfy.com/53/glitterfy084824T933D37.gif

"Do you want to feel my spatula?" Run, Fat Boy, Run

Hey Peeps.

I'm barely awake and suckin' down java...

OMG, I still have sore tris/lats but now add legs and butt to the mix. I have BBC Chest and Abs on tap for today so if some of this already present DOMS does not go away through out the day, by tomorrow I won't be able to move! }(

Cathy: Who knows why she hasn't responded. I'm not worried. Like someone else said, if she wants to do a rotation she'll find the thread or find me. :) Actually, I think I want to possibly continue with BBC beyond just this one week so perhaps I will hope that she DOESN'T find me. :p Enjoy your evening out tonight with your CABS no doubt.:9 I drank 2 last night while I was fiddling around online. Drinking alone is no fun but I was feeling sorry for myself. LOL We have physicals tmrw morning so we can't eat or drink after about 9:30 tonight except for water, plain coffe and plain tea. ACK! What a lame friday night THIS is going to be! x( So any social activity planned for the remainder of the weekend? Hey, how's BF doing? How far along is she? Are things between you any different these days?

Okay, my little guy wants out of his crib in THE WORST WAY so I'd better go rescue him. LOL

BBL!

Morning Ladies ..

the funeral was SAD!!!;( DH got really upset .. I was NOT expecting that .. and it tore me up .. we are not really "emotional" people .. certainly not in public anyways .. it kinda took me aback!! the service was LONG and they kept the casket open .. and asked people at the end to come up and say "goodbye" :eek: and the family did it too in front of everyone!:eek: :eek: OMG .. it was really draining .. and I was NOT expecting it to be!! I was glad to get home and unwind w/some CABS ...

Wendy ???? what's up w/your oldest Male BF?? What happened?? Is this the same one that got ticked a couple of months ago about something lame??

Cathy .. what's on tap for your weekend?? hopefully not much paper grading and you can get some fun time in!!

Angie .. have a great weekend ... my plans are kinda calm this weekend .. my pool room is ready for painting :D .. so it will be Laura's Painting Service this weekend!!:D

Di .. where are ya girl?? hope the smoke has faded some .. mine still has a slight lingering smell.. but it is MUCH better!!

OK . . I will be priming the pool room tonight .. DH is off and I plan on fitting in some "us" time }( }( .. tommorrow I will be painting going w/a sandstone color (has pinkish undertones) .. YAYYAYAYYAYA .. getting closer to finishing this room . . next will be laying tile .. DH will be doing that!!

Better run ... have a great day .. and great workouts .. my workout will be priming the new room .. and some fun extra cirricular workout w/DH }( .. and hope to maybe fit in an outdoor run this weekend .. and some sort of muscle heavy weight workout .. thinkin Muscle Endurance or Bootcamp sounds like a plan!! :7

Laura: Sorry the funeral was so tough to take. Most men are emotionally strong and won't break down easily so I find it extremely touching when one does. The only time I ever saw my grandfather cry was when my grandmother died and it broke my heart. :-( Yeah, BMF can be a tricky person to deal with. We are on talking terms now. I am giving it another chance. If he pisses me off over the same cr@p again I will likely let the friendship fade away...
Do Muscle Endurance! When I did it a couple of weeks ago I had full body DOMS for days! Hurts so good!!!}(

So I have BBC Chest and Arms and hopefully some yoga on tap for this afternoon. I wanted to do BBC this morning but opted to sleep in instead and give my body the extra rest. :)

Jeez...it's already 10 to 12 and I've done NOTHING constructive this morning except for fight with BFM. UGH. I need to go foodshopping....I still have time before DS needs to go for his nap so perhaps I should get moving here....

BBL!

Wendy ... you need jack BMF jaws up if he is being pi$$y about nothing!! LOL ... he sounds like he is more B!!chy than most women to deal with .. LOL!!!

you know I was thinking the last time I saw my DH cry was when we lost our last dog Rocky .. and then it was just to himself and more of a weepy thing .. b-4 that it was probably b-4 we got married!! SO yeah .. it broke my heart .. he said this aunt was like his second mama .. she was such a gentle and sweet soul ... but was sick and the death was not "shocking" .. so I guess I just was not expecting a "tough" funeral .. WHEW .. glad it is over with!!

OK .. I am off to lunch .. I too have been totally NON productive this morning!:7

Hi ya chicas.

BBC Chest and Abs is done but I wasn't feelin' the yoga so I skipped it. I tried to do some TJ cardio but wasn't feelin' that either so that only lasted a few minutes. Oh well, the main part of the work out is done so I'm satisfied.

Tomorrow I get to look at Joey for an hour! It's Shoulders and Back including the cardio (with my jump snap-can't wait to try it!!!)! Woo Hoo!}( :9 :* ;)

Going out to dinner to soon...

BBL later or tmrw!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.