CABs and Abs - Fabo Frolickin' Friday

angie_nrs

Cathlete
Good morning girls

Just thought I would get us started. I think I have LIC on my adgenda today. I also have gifts to wrap and I really should get started on my Christmas cards. Why oh why do I procrastinate so??

I'll be back after I actually get something done.:)

Cheers

Angie

Morning Ladies ..

I am back on the cash counter and it is a Friday .. will be busy (yes again) .. so thought I would pop in quick and check in w/you girlies!

I tried to teach last night - figuired cardio would be the easiest. Well I made it 30 min. and the spasms started .. had to quit .. was really bad driving home .. I turned on the heated seats and it helped .. by the time I got home it had eased off. I can feel the dang stone so it won't be long .. probably at the worst moment .. like the middle of the mall tommorrow! LOL

Angie and Wendy .. thought about the MIL thing ..still cracking up .. OK mine is a sweetie NOW .. but when I first got married she was WORSE than Ray Ramano's MIL ..for instance she refused to come to our wedding (she thought I was pregnant .. LOL .. guess she is STILL waiting for that grandbaby) but she did show up .. and I can remember another time I pouring a glass of tea and she panicked .. ran over like I was destroying something and yelled "we don't pour tea on the table b/c it may splatter on my table cloth" she yanked the glass from me and took it to the sink .. :eek: x( .. I was PI$$ED .. another time .. Thanksgiving .. she wanted us to come .. the time to eat was 12:00 .. DH was on midnights .. we told them he would make it a point to only sleep a couple of hours and we would be there at 12:00 .. well he slept THREE hours and we rushed to get there .. and when we walked in at 12:00.. ALL THE FOOD was covered up in tin foil and everyone had already eaten .. :eek: x( x( :eek: ...she just looks and says .. oh well the kids were hungry but ya'll go ahead and fix a plate in the kitchen .. (yeah right- eat by ourselves w/cold food) we refused to eat and left .. (that was the last Thanksgiving effort to make it there) .. but now she has mellowed and is nice and tries to be thoughtful .. but still has the Ray Ramano's MIL tendencies .. so Wendy .. guess I am the one w/the MIL like his!! LOL

Cathy .. glad the kid's did so well .. and $200 buck of stuff .. WOW .. that is awesome! Your stomach might have been rebelling from dealing w/100 kids .. I know mine would be!! LOL

Di .. can't imagine a chemical peel .. my friend has them .. and they look so painful! I am blessed w/good skin .. thank goodness! the only breakout I have is associated w/the monthly monster!! Even as a teen .. I was (am) very lucky!!

Oh .. and the pup .. still at my house .. DH has given him a name Jake .. so I guess he is gonna keep him. DH had to work long hours so he won't get him to the vet till Monday .. he has put on some weight and is looking better! :)

OK .. I have rambled long enough .. better run .. have a good one .. and I will check back to see what everyone is up to!:7

Hi Ladies,

I've been up since 6:30-trying to reconcile our bank statement no less. What a nightmare. I finally got it balanced and am very happy about that! Now I just need to match the receipts with the statement and file away-yay!!!

I'm working from home today and should be able to get a few things done (christmas cards come to mind). My face still looks pretty bad but will look much better by Monday. Of course I have to go out shopping tomorrow but there's not much I can do about my appearance. It should looka little better by tomorrow anyway-I hope.

I plan on doing GS Legs and KPC later this afternoon sometime.

Angie-I can't seem to get everything together and Christmas is coming up fast. You're not alone miss Angie.

Laura-I have the best MIL. She is the nicest most generous person you will ever meet. No complaints from me. I'm sure Jake will be a keeper, especially since DH gave him a name. Maybe someday I'll have good skin. I keep trying anyway.

Wendy and Cathy-what are you ladies up to today?

Diana

Hey Girls.

I'm ticked. I got out of the house earlier then usual this morning in order to get to the gym and get the run done so that I could get my shopping/errand list done afterwards and not have to rush to get home for lunch and nap time. Well, I arrived at the gym at 9am to find NO FREE TM's! I joined this gym b/c of the abundance of TM's! The problem is, and what ticked me off, is that half of the many TM's they have are BUSTED!x( They got all of this new equipment and is busts like crazy! I am really hating my gym. I'm sooo tempted to go elsewhere even though it seems silly as I get the membership for free while I am employed there. Problem is they froze my contract I was in when I started working there so if I de-activate my employee membership or leave my job I still have several months of my contract to see out before I am free to cancel my membership. GRRRR. I guess you gotta take the good with the bad, right?

So anyway, now that I didn't get my run in I have to decide if I feel like heading back to the gym at 4 when the daycare reopens or if I just want to do cardio at home after my X work out. Hmmmmm...decisions!:p

Diana: I've noticed you do LowMax alot. It must have really grown on you. I like the blasts. What burners! I plan to get my back work done amidst S&A today so long as I don't FORGET again!:eek: Have fun shopping tomorrow!

Angie: Well I'm glad you MIL is no Marie Romano!:7

Laura: So you are the one with the Marie!? LOL I send you my sympathies girl!:p A long time boyfriend of mine from back in the day had a CRAZY mom and I used to think "OMG, I am going to have HER as an MIL if I marry this guy!?!?". I guess it's good then he eventually broke up with me and broke my heart. I really can't complain at all about my inlaws. They are absolutely WONDERFUL!
Sorry you had to cut class short last night but atleast you got SOMETHING in.

BBL!

S&A and ARX are done. I also snuck in 6 rounds of pull/chin ups while I was at it so my back work is done! YAY!

I've decided to hit the gym so I've got a bit of a break before hittin' the cardio for today. I'll be doing the final ITread that I downloaded this month. I think it's #4/60 mins. I will make sure I am not going to the gym hungry so that I can actually FINISH it this time! :p

BBL! :)

Hi girls

Everyone should be otta work now.....so the weekend has officially started! I'm thinking this one is gonna fly by just like they all do.:-(

DH should be home anytime now and we will take Cam out for his birthday dinner. Then we will come home and start making some more candy. I got some gifts wrapped today....just the ones we will need for tomorrow though. I also got pictures and letters ready for the Christmas cards...now to get the addresses on them and send them out. That is my master plan on Sunday. Since we will be getting up early to head out to our Christmas party downstate, it will likely be my rest day tomorrow so Push Pull will have to wait until Sunday.

Laura - MIL sounds like she was witchy when you first got your feet wet with DH.}(
So glad the pup is doing better.....I'll bet he is a happy camper now.;-)

Diana - Did you knock out those Christmas cards? They do take some time out of your schedule don't they?
Hope your skin recovers a bit overnight so you can go shopping tomorrow and not worry about it. Are you planning on getting it all done tomorrow?

Wendy - TM plans got foiled eh? That stinks! You must be doing doubles then? Yikes! Your arms must be about ready to drop off your body by now huh? You go girl!

Cathy - Did those kids lock you in a locker or something???

Hopefully I'll get back later to see if you got out.;)

Have a great weekend all!! Maybe I'll have to have some CAB's while I make some more candy.....or....maybe not.....that really sounds like it could be a wicked combo doesn't it??:9

Angie

I am still here .. but hopefully will be outta here in approx 30 minutes! and my TGIF can begin!

Angie .. CABS and Candy .. LOL .. if I were baking CABS would be a requirement .. LOL .. I cook better while under the influence!! LOL .. my MIL was baaaaaad in the beginning .. but now she is sweet and realizes I did not steal her little boy away but gave him his soulmate!!

Tonight gotta get home and do house clean max .. pack .. and get supper on .. DH working late but then he will be off for a week! WOO HOO!! Tommorrow we are headed down to the beach house .. taking the big babies .. and get some major outlet shopping done! Hopefully going to finish up!! (w/o a kidney stone making a grand appearance) ..

No workout again for this sickly girl .. but not gonna sweat it .. next week there will be H#### to pay!!}( }( }( I may even start back on P90X ... dang it ..

Ok .. hopefully the kids have surrenderred Cathy .. bless her heart!! And Wendy found a TM fix .. and Di is getting her cards out .. and hope all of you workout for your poor Southern kidney stone producing friend that WANTS to workout oh so badly!!

May everyone find the deals they want .. and get extra off at checkout .. and finds the premium parking space .. and manages to fit in a good old workout too!! Have a great one!!:7

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.