Cabs/abs: bring on the flakes Fri (snowflakes, that is)

RunninTeach

Cathlete
Morning, girls! :7 http://www.millan.net/minimations/smileys/northpolesmile.gif

So, what happened to everyone yesterday?

Did personals last night, so this'll be relatively brief (and all about me)...

I've got some pretty good DOMS in the booty this morning...yesss!!! :)...Tonight it'll be cardio + 4DS premix #9 (back & bi's).

I have to videotape my class all day today for National Boards. I probably shouldn't be wearing cords, but it's all about staying warm in my classroom (which doesn't have heat). I'm even wearing my U/A turtleneck under my sweater. It's quite a fashion statement. I contemplated wearing one of my suits, but I just don't want to spend another day shivering. Anywho, I hope all goes well. Later, I'll have to analyze my performance--what worked and what didn't.

Enjoy your Friday!! Will BBL to see what my girls are up to today.

[font face="heather" font color=black size=+2]~Cathy[/font]

http://s228.photobucket.com/albums/ee296/runninteach/holidays/th_tomtebart2.gif

Mornin' Ladies!:)

Cathy: K, now that you are a thong professional :7 I must tell you about my all time favorite brand/style. It's pretty much all I wear anymore. They aren't "pretty" but they are the most comfortable things to hit the earth! They are made by Barely There and the style # is 2013. They are made out of modal, cotton and spandex. They are thin, soft as stretchy. They feel like NOTHING. They are FABULOUS! I haven't really seen them sold in any color but beige, white and black either. They are very basic but soooo comfy! I buy mine at Kohl's.
ABA is All Body Attack. It's a CIA work out. I'm not much of a fan. I can't get through the first 5 minutes of cardio with out wanting to kill myself. The upper body work is a decent endurance work out, the abs are great and the lower body work is okay-except for this one KILLER move for the butt/hammies-OMG! It's a circuit and I will probably NEVER do it as is.

Angie: Like I said, kids will be kids and they WILL misbehave but to not set any rules/limits or create and see through consequences for wrong doing is ridiculous and that's what my BIL and SIL seem to do. I have heard my SIL throw empty threats at her son more times then I can count. The kid has known for years that he has a good chance of getting away with whatever he is doing cause she rarely actually punishes him! UGH! Your son sounds like a normal kid with the wise-mouth but the important thing is that you don't let him get away with it. BIL and SIL "allow" it to happen. x( Oh, and NO THANKS on the snow girl...You can keep it all! :p So since you haven't been doin' Cathe or Tony are you feeling re-energized and ready to get back in the ring and fight!? }( You KNOW you miss them!:)

Laura: Thanks for the heads up on the tv situation!:)

So today is Chest and Back + ARX torture again. Gotta love it! My upper body is FINALLY no longer sore so I'm good to go. I have some mild DOMS in my backside from y'day's work out so I'm happy. }(

I had my BF take my pics last night and I weighed and measured this morning. The only thing I couldn't do is take my body fat measurement. I should have taken it y'day morning but didn't think of it and then I brought it to BF to use this morning. I will get it back next week and use it then. No biggie. :) I didn't take measurements of EVERYTHING. I hate measuring. I only took chest, back, waist and hips. That's good enough for me. :p

Well, now that I've talked your ears off, I need more java.

BBL!

RE: Cabs/abs: bring on the flakes Fri (snowflakes, that...

Morning Ladies ...

Cathy .. aaahhhh .. a pole dancing smilie! Bringing back memories for me girl!! LOL .. gotta love it! and no heat in the classroom .. YIKES .. I would die .. I am sooo cold natured! I would look like an eskimo or like I was dressed for a Colorado mountain camping trip!! bbrrrrrrrr

Wendy .. I love any of the Barely There brand undies! That is all I wear too.. that and Victoria Secrets line that is like that!

re: the thong! LOL .. DH LOVES me to wear thongs .. I wear them w/certain outfits and when I want to set DH on fire .. but my ghetto bootie swallows the dang thing up .. ??? .. I don't get it .. I would rather wear nothing b/c it really does not serve a purpose for me to wear them other than to light DH fire!!}( .. no telling how many I have .. but IA the barely there are the most comfy .. but unfortunately the butt makes them dissapear too! LOL

Angie ... JVC is also a top brand .. very good choice .. I have not heard of the other brand you mentioned . . will ask my sales guy about it! LOL about the soap episode ... my VBF owns a day care .. and they use Listerine when a child gets potty mouth .. she said this one kid . . he said on the play ground .. "you better watch out .. I am gonna F### you up" .. she immediatly took him in .. told him why what he said was wrong and said she had to wash his dirty mouth out .. she took her finger and soaked it w/Listerine made him stick out his tongue and she rubbed the listerine straight down his tongue .. now most kids this burns and they get the message .. this kid closes his mouth and and rub his tongue around in his mouth and opens it and says "aahhhhhhhh... minty fresh" .. VBF cracked up so bad that she had to let him continue to play .... ! KIDS!!!

Di .. how did you last meltdown class go?? I bet it was a killer since it was the last one!

DH and I are going shopping after work .. we both hate crowds .. but there are some have to's we have got to get done!!

Today is a rest day for me! Last nights class cardio kickboxing and yoga was excellent! My GUY did not come back .. maybe he will show up next week!

Ok .. gotta run ...we are getting busy .. will BBL to check in w/all of you!!!:7

Hi Girls.

I spoke to Joey's Neurologist about an hour ago. His EEG was clear! He's going to begin the weaning off process tomorrow!!! He'll be med free in 3 months! YAY! The doc wants to do one more EEG in 4 months just to be sure that he is OKAY. I also have to take him for bloodwork this month since he is still going to be on the med for a bit longer.

Just wanted to share!

Needless to say, DH and myself are ecstatic!

Thanks for the prayers and good thoughts ladies!:)

Happy Friday Cabbers

It didn't start out so happy for me. I went to bed with a headache last night, which I rarely get, and usually go away with sleep. Not this one! I was up at 4 with DH....too painful to lay down, too painful to stay up, sensitive to light and sounds, felt nauseated, couldn't take medicine b/c of the nausea.....it was awful. I finally went back to sleep and got rid of it, but I didn't get up until well after 11.:eek: I don't know if it was a migrane or what but I'm finally feeling human again. I ate a banana and a piece of toast with some coffee and I think it has hit bottom b/c I only have a slight headache left.:)

I thought maybe it might have to do with the weather, but the snow forecast was wrong. Wo only got about an inch of snow. It looks pretty calm out there now.

Wendy - Yah on Joey's results!!!http://smileys.on-my-web.com/repository/Respect/respect-040.GIF You and DH I'll bet are going to have a very happy Friday!
Yes, I do miss Tony, but I have Cathe on my list 3 times this week. Although, I have old....or should I say young Cathe's on my list...Stepmax, and Wedding #1 and #2.
Enjoy your lovefest with Tony today. I did get my pics done last night, but I don't have them posted yet b/c Cody has a tough time taking pics that are close up. I'll have to crop them and then post. I didn't do my measurements so I'll have to do those today. I probably should take BF measurements too since I got my calipers...I've never done that before so I don't know how accurate they will be. First time for everything right?

Laura - BWAHAHAHAHA! re: the dancing smilie.:D Some things in life you will never forget.
OMG - that kid's name wasn't Cam was it?? LOL! Sounds just like him. I have to say though....and I can since he won't hear it....he is FUNNY!:7 I would never EVER admit that to him since it would just fuel the fire, but he makes me chuckle and downright laugh at times. He's going to make an interesting adult!
cracked up about the thong....me too! My junk would just swallow that bad boy up I'm afraid.:7 :eek:

Cathy - Smart ass describes my baby to a T!! But, he is kind hearted and he does have manners.:7
I can see why you might have DOMS today.....wow! Heck of a w/o.
Hope that video goes well today. Geez....do they still have that AC on in your room??
I have a family party downstate next weekend and then on X-mas eve with MIL, X-Mas day with his family...and my family's in there somewhere too..lol! We do not have a work party this year though. It is just too much to try and get Camerons B-day party in there with all of the family things going on and then trying to find time to go shopping. We just decided to pay our employees the money we would have spent on the party....sounds kind of hum-bug-ish, but I think they prefer that and I KNOW I do. It was a bit self serving too since I really don't like the wives of 2 of our employees. It is just an uncomfortable situation.....so we just nixed it. Life's too short ya know? Our usual place that we go to went out of business so it was the perfect excuse to call it off.

Diana - How's things going? Hope to hear from you later today. :)

Angie

Wendy ..

YYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYYAYAYA!!!!:7 :7 :7 :7 :7

I am doing a major happy dance for you!!! That is just fantastic!! You and your DH have some major celebrating to do!!

CABS all around!!! {{ clink }}:D

Thanks girls re: DS EEG results. :)

I just finished Chest and Back and ARX. I did the standard push ups on the bosu as well as the mason twists from ARX. Great work out!}(

No time for personals as I have to suck down my recovery drink and get ready to take DS to MIL's for the weekend!

BBL though!:)

Hey again girls

I have told DH what I want for Christmas is for him to get rid of the pool table in the basement that we never use so that I can put this in place of it. Take a peek at the weight bench in the ad for $69!:) I think it looks like a nice set for the price...plus it comes with 80# of weights!!! I just called the local walmart and they still have 3 in stock. I'm going to try and talk him into going to get it tonight along with buying our other gifts for family too. What do you guys think of this set???

http://walmart.richfx.com.edgesuite...=1600 Anderson Rd,Petoskey,MI,49770&zip=49770

I hope the link works

ETA....yah! It works....you can click on it to enlarge.

Angie

Hi Ladies,

It's just very hectic the past few day. I had to be in early yesterday so I didn't get in my a.m. w/o. I did have my last meltdown class last night and took Jerod with me. My weight was up 1lb and my bodyfat stayed the same. My measurements didn't change much either. I enjoyed the class so much and am not disappointed. I enjoyed it so much that I've already signed up for the spring meltdown class that starts in mid feb and runs through mid april. I'm having to stray from my rotation a bit to accomodate my work schedule. I did Muscle Max this morning since I've been light on the weights this week. Tomorrow will be a long cardio w/o (tbd) and Sunday will be MIS and a cardio of choice. Monday-no am w/o, Tuesday is cardio and I'll have to go from there.

Cathy-I bet filming for the Nat'l boards is difficult. I hope your day runs smoothly. I love my thongs, barely there are the best as are Victoria Secret.

Wendy-Great news about Joey. Congratulations. I'm thinking of adding in some P90X w/o's since I really miss doing heavy weights.

Laura-Glad to hear that your hair color turned out perfect. I hate shopping at malls and I certainly hope you are able to get everything you need in one trip. Wow, I didn't know stepping was so popular in Iraq. Hopefully you didn't scare him off and he'll be back for more torture.

Angie-I looked at the link and think that weight bench looks like an absolute bargain. Go for it. I'm not a walmart shopper, but I will definitely look into this for myself. We have a 32" Sony Bravia in our bedroom and have been very happy with it. Here's a link to it: http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olspage...A?skuId=8473653&type=product&id=1186005983963
We bought it just about a year ago. It's probably not big enough for a family room but you can check out different sizes. We have 53" Sony in our family room, it's about 10yrs old and we will replace it with an LCD flat panel whenever it goes out.

Hope everyone is having a wonderful day.

Diana

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.