Cabs & Abs for the birthday girl ---> Wendy'sday

RunninTeach

Cathlete
Good morning, girls! :)

Well, it's not quite, but I have me some insomnia, so here I am. Hopefully, I don't fall asleep during state testing. Day 3. Can't wait til it's over!!

First of all:
[marquee][font face="comic sans ms" size=+2 color=purple]Happy birthday, Wendy!!![/font][/marquee]

[font face="Symbol"]*[/font] Wendy [font face="Symbol"]*[/font] So what plans do you have for your special day? The Sheehan Classic is on my mom’s 60th birthday weekend…until I know what we’re doing for that, I really couldn’t say. But I’m leaning more toward a couple of 5Ks for now...I’m really happy with my new Toshiba…Fingers are crossed Joey’s results indicate all is good.

[font face="Symbol"]*[/font] Laura [font face="Symbol"]*[/font] Actually, Monday was my scheduled rest day. The unscheduled rest was Saturday. Had too much fun on Friday. :) I hear you. My friend/co-worker’s DH starts chemo today. I am really worried about him. His chances are less than 50%...IA with Ange re: the psycho ex. Don't get it at all.

[font face="Symbol"]*[/font] Di [font face="Symbol"]*[/font] Good for Jerod! Keep us posted. 80 degrees already, wow. How was your run?

[font face="Symbol"]*[/font] Angie [font face="Symbol"]*[/font] That’s good—at least part of the battle is done, having your desk cleared. Didja do those Dreya rolls?

I didn't feel like battling the wind yesterday, so I switched some things up (did 4DS CST) and will run this afternoon.

Rock on, friends!

[font face="bradley hand itc" size=+2]~Cathy[/font]

http://s228.photobucket.com/albums/ee296/runninteach/exercise/th_SnowBunny_tns.jpg
http://img16.glitterfy.com/53/glitterfy084824T933D37.gif

"Do you want to feel my spatula?" Run, Fat Boy, Run

Good Morning!

Cathy: Thanks for the B'day wish. I'm not doing much today except for possibly going out to eat with DH and DS. I have Birthday dinner plans with family on Friday and Sunday though. Sorry about the insomnia. I know how awful that is. I hope you can nap when you get home later. NP about the race. I'll be sure to mention it as it gets closer so if you want to join, you can. :)

So today's work out will be BBC arms and abs weight work only after work. I forgot to schedule my B'day off. I'm pissed! Not that I have such a hard job...I mean heck it's only a 3 hour day but I'd much rather spend my time else where to be honest! LOL

Off to grab some breakfast!
BBL!:)

Good Morning Ladies,

Happy Birthday Wendy!!!:D How could you forget to schedule the day off for yourself??? Hope you have a great birthday! I totally understand about the job. It's like an inconvenience in your daily plans that you just have to do.

The temp was perfect for a run yesterday but it was way to windy to run. I ended up going to the rec ctr and did 20 min ext, 20 min bike and some weighted ab work. I should be downstairs w/o right now and will probably do 1/2 of yoga X. Can't believe I just said that.

I just realized that I can't make the Wed bootcamp class due to a scheduled weekly staff meeting. I'm so disappointed. I may give the treadmill a try as I really need to get in some running. I'll need a CC or Itread to get me through it.

Cathy-CST is one of my fav 4DS premixes. It's a good one. This NB stuff seems to be neverending. You are so dedicated and that's a good thing. Sorry you were unable to sleep. I know all to well how that feels.

Laura-I'm so sorry to hear such terrible news, less than 50% OMG. Sending healing vibes!

Angie-Glad you got your pc back and everything is working!!! Yah just never know about these things. I've had to use a mac at work for the past couple of months and I hate it. If I knew more about it, it probably wouldn't be so frustrating for me. I'm a pc person and don't see that changing anytime soon.

I'm heading down for some yogaX.
BBL

Diana

Morning Ladies ..

First Wendy ...
I hope you have something spectacular planned .. bummer on work .. but hey .. only THREE hours .. not too bad! Hope the munchkin got a good report!!

Cathy .. Hoping your friend pulls thru .. sending some positive healing vibes!!

Di .. Cathy was the one w/the friend w/the 50% chance ... sorry to say my friend in TX probably has LESS than that .. but she is one tough strong lady and has tons of prayers going up for her. Hoping we get better news for my male co-worker!

Angie .. I know that puppy does the strangest thing .. he is the stray that wandered up .. I think he was so starved that he survived off berries, seeds, whatever he could eat. I saw him trampling in the garden (freshly planted garden) .. thought what in the world is he doing .. and when I got there he had dirt all over him and was just a chowing down on the seeds .. DH was so mad! He also eats the bird seeds the birds strew all over the ground ???? .. crazy mutt!! LOL

OK VBF brought some pics of the last party .. someone remind me NEVER to sing kareoki and have VBF w/camera in hand .. OMG .. NOT pretty at all .. I have threatened her life if she shows them to anyone .. OMG .. I look like an idiot .. a FAT idiot!! OK .. obviously gotta clean up the eating and cut out some CABS .. OMG .. it was disturbing .. of course after a couple of shots of tequilla you think you look like a beauty queen and somehow acquired the voice of an angel .. thank goodness there is no sound to the pics .. OMG I would die!!:eek:

Last night I was running late . . class set up for 4 step torture .. so that is what they got .. I have some DOMS in the shoulders and abs .. yikes!!:eek:

Today is light cardio and BBC bis and tris! :eek: }(

Have a great one .. will BBL to check in w/ya'll and see what our b-day girl is up to today!! Have a great one!:7

Diana: Sorry you will miss bootcamp class. Let CC get you through a TM run. I'm sure you'll survive it. ;)

Laura: LOL, I used to sing kareoke all the time and I am horrible but it was still fun! DH's dad goes every week to a bar to sing but ofcourse, he has a voice so that helps! :p A friend of mine has video evidence of me and my BMF drunk and singing "man i feel like a woman" by Shanai Twain several months back. I asked her to email me the vid. I don't have it yet...gonna hafta start buggin' her for it! LOL

Thanks for the Birthday wishes. Going out to dinner tonight though not sure where.

Just finished BBC Arms and Abs AND Shoulders and Back weight work. OUCHEES! I won't be able to move tmrw! LOL }( Thank goodness I have a run on tap so if my upper body doesn't work it won't be such a big deal. ;) The plan was actually only for Arms and Abs today but I was feeling ambitious for some reason. :eek:

Alrighty, gotta jet!

BBL!:)

Hola, ladies! :)

Just in from a 40 minute run. Moderate wind but I'm feelin' good.

[font face="Symbol"]*[/font] Wendy [font face="Symbol"]*[/font] I have it on the race calendars I’ve bookmarked. I’ll definitely let you know if it’s do-able once I see what’s happening that weekend, but more than likely it'll be a few 5Ks for me this summer…Would LOVE to see that video! *lol* Enjoy your b'day dinner! Will it be Outback?

[font face="Symbol"]*[/font] Di [font face="Symbol"]*[/font] Oh, National Boards aren’t an issue at the moment—I was referring to our kids taking the state tests. *lol* about the YogaX. :) I am with you on loathing the DM.

[font face="Symbol"]*[/font] Laura [font face="Symbol"]*[/font] Actually, my friend’s husband also has a less than 50% chance :(…crackin’ up at the karaoke evidence…I highly doubt you could ever look fat!

[font face="Symbol"]*[/font] Ange [font face="Symbol"]*[/font] where ya at, girlie? Didja get through your to-do list?

Have a great night!

[font face="bradley hand itc" size=+2]~Cathy[/font]

http://s228.photobucket.com/albums/ee296/runninteach/exercise/th_SnowBunny_tns.jpg
http://img16.glitterfy.com/53/glitterfy084824T933D37.gif

"Do you want to feel my spatula?" Run, Fat Boy, Run

Back from dinner and feelin' no pain. Had 2 martinis w/dinner. }( :9 :)

So DH got me a gift certificate for a day spa in our area. It's for a 4 hour spa pkg called "Enchantment". It includes a massage, a facial, mani and pedi, hair blow out and style, lunch and a "gift" of some sort. It's not what I thought it might be but I'm excited about it none-the-less!:)

Hiya girls

Geez has it ever been a busy week with no end in sight! I have the new version of quickbooks installed and now payroll that only takes me 15 min. is taking me over an hour. ACK! Hopefully next week it will be a breeze again. I feel like I am working in slo-mo b/c I can't find anything in the program.}(
I'm going in again tomorrow to finish some things up. I do NOT like working full time dang it!! But, I can't go in on Friday b/c I have to be glued to my computer in hopes of getting a chance to go to the August RT.:7 ;-) Anyone else gonna try?
I finished the 2nd half of YogaX and then added on CC#2. Tomorrow is kenpo I think, but I might sub 4DSKB and HIS.

Cathy - Yup - did the Dreya rolls yesterday. I much prefer those over the walking pushups. Ug!
Great job on that run today. ;-) The weather is going to start getting nice for the outside sports - I can feel it! There's a frost advisory for tonight and then I think it's supposed to be 60's thru the weekend. Works for me.

Wendy - http://smileys.on-my-web.com/repository/Holidays_and_Party/happy-birthday-113.gif Glad to hear you had a nice dinner. Your gift sounds cool!
Since you didn't take you B-day off, you'll have to make up for it this weekend!;-)

Diana - Doing YogaX eh? I feel your pain! I did the easier part today but I still don't like it.
IA with Wendy - Sean makes the stationary equipment do-able. I can't wait to see how Sean works outside.:7
I've never been on a mac. I have no idea how different it is from a regular PC. I think I'd be lost without windows.

Laura - You dog stories totally crack me up!
Pics of your partying down huh? At least there wasn't a pole involved....right?? LOL!
I'm not buying the fat comment either. Not with the way you workout.

I'll catch up with you ladies tomorrow. Hopefully I won't be as late since I don't plan on being at work ALL day again. But, no promises. Chow!

Hi ladies,

Yogax never happened this morning. I ended up ordering kickmax and the cathe calendar instead.

The weather was nice enough for me to run today. I ran about 5 miles and didn't do very well. I never found my rhythm and felt like I was pounding and clomping the whole way. I noticed the past few days my knees (the soft area above the tibia and below the kneecap) really hurts when I walk up stairs. I don't think it has anything to do with my limited running though, but am not really sure what it's from.

Wendy-Glad to here you had a great time at dinner. Your spa package sounds wonderful! I've never done karoke but it looks really fun. I'd probably be too embarrassed to try it.

Cathy-I hope running starts getting a little easier for me. We are having a cold spell Th/F but back in the 60's for the weekend. I may try to run on Sat or Sun. Do you still us your yoga toes? Would you still recommend them? Nice job getting your run in today.

Laura-You send the best emails. I'm terrified of a mouse, those gators would frighten me terribly. You couldn't be fat if you tried! Besides we all love you no matter how you look. That's the best part of partying with friends.

Angie-hope you get the payroll stuff figured out. Once you get quickbooks all set up you'll be flyin' through payroll in no time. Well that's the plan anyway. I skipped out on yoga todayx( Trying to figure out how to open another window on the mac took me an hour x( I'm definitely a pc gal.

See ya all tomorrow...

Diana

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.