CABs and Abs -- Ahhh, Saturday!!

RunninTeach

Cathlete
Hello, CABbers!! Happy Saturday!!! http://mylalclass.com/happy093.gif

Wendy :: awww, “Dude” is adorable! He looks so soft & cuddly. Love the name “Mike” for the pig, too…I see you had some fun with Tony y’day. :) I think your tat will work out as planned without looking too busy…So what workout did you decide on for today?

Angie :: Holy L! That looks fierce!…The wing bowl is a wing-eating contest…It’s usually held around the time of the Super Bowl. One of the rules is: you heave, you leave, which makes me laugh, so I use that phrase in the classroom…An ideal nap for me is 30 min. to an hour, but sometimes my body has other ideas…enjoy sleeping in today! http://smileys.on-my-web.com/repository/Sleepy/sleep-027.gif I love the pace of the weekends and not having to rush around.

Laura :: Not sure if you will see this post, but I envy you that you don’t need much sleep!…This is something I apparently inherited from my father. He has always gone to work early and to bed early. We just need our sleep...So, is this your friend who’d ditched everyone for awhile and was under this guy’s thumb?

http://mylalclass.com/2578.gif

We'll be rockin' out with you in spirit!!!

Diana :: that’s great that your bootcamp group will still meet up!

Well, I got home later than planned, so Basic Step did not happen. http://mylalclass.com/doh.gif What a slouch I’ve been this week! *lol* So today I’ll do that finally and get in a nice run, too. I swear, I will! *lol*

[font face="heather" font color=brick red size=+2]~Cathy [/font face] http://us.i1.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/i/mesg/emoticons7/4.gif
"Out on the roads there is fitness and self-discovery and the persons we were destined to be." -George Sheehan

!?@#$!? I just wrote out a reasonably long post with personals and it disappeared when I hit "post"! GRRRR! That has never happened to me before. http://www.infohub.com/forums/images/smilies/girl_mad.gif

I guess I'll try again.....

Cathy: Can't wait to hear how you like Basic Step. I am telling a former tattoo artist friend of mine about my tat idea. He should be able to give me a clue as to wether it is doable or not.

Laura: I am not familiar with the symbolism you are referring to but would actually prefer words. Thanks for the suggestion though. :) Your new plan for your B'day weekend sounds great. ENJOY!

Angie: So how is your Tony/Cathe rotation set up? Are you alternating weeks of Tony and Cathe or mixing it all up? So did you relax with your DH and some CABS last night?

I never ended up going out last night. I was too tired. I swear I act like an old lady at times!:p :7

I still haven't decided what I will do for a work out today. I am leaning towards staying home but that makes my decision ever harder as I only have 3 cardio choices at the gym and ENDLESS choices at home!:eek: :eek: :eek:

Well that's all for now...BBL!

Wendy :: I have lost posts more than once ~ annoying! Really enjoyed Basic Step. It was good to practice moves at a lower intensity. As I mentioned on the cheetah thread, the place where I need the most work is when Cathe does turns away from the step. I usually get all mixed up then! *lol* And I have to say, I did break a nice, little sweat from this one, so even though it is "basic," I'm glad I've added to my library. So, didja decide on a workout yet?

I did Basic Step and followed it with a solid 3-mile run. Now I'm hungry. What else is new?

Off to the showers...BBL!

[font face="heather" font color=brick red size=+2]~Cathy [/font face] http://us.i1.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/i/mesg/emoticons7/4.gif
"Out on the roads there is fitness and self-discovery and the persons we were destined to be." -George Sheehan

So we may make a stepper out of you yet, Cathy!:+

I've decided to give the cardio premix from All Body Attack a shot today since I haven't tried it yet. I'll let y'all know how it goes!

I am eating something and then DS and I are going out for a bit. I am going a little stir crazy with DH not being around....It's not a very nice day so perhaps I will "force" myself to do some shopping!}(

BBL!

Happy Saturday all!:)

I have some slight back and butt DOMS today. Man, these workouts this week have really been kickin my butt. Wonder what that's all about? Sometimes I go weeks without DOMS but lately it seems like they have been an everyday thing. I'm not sure if that's a good thing or not. I'm hoping it's good.:)
Yesterday was NOT a good eating day for me. I didn't have cravings so much as I just couldn't get enough to eat. I had 5 veges, 4 fruits and chicken, string cheese, bean soup, and of coarse, some crap as well. I had almost 3000 calories! I'm hoping I'm building muscle and it is responsible for my ravenous appetite yesterday but geez - that was just insane!}( It's not even close to TTOM either. Of coarse, it doesn't help that I was home all day yesterday too....which makes it too easy to reach for something. So I opted out of the CABs last night since I was so bad. Maybe I can keep it under control today and have a couple tonight.

Cathy - *lol* about the wing bowl. Sounds like something I definitely would have been interested in last night.}( :9
X+ looks crazy tough doesn't it? I'm sure I will need LOTS of modifications but I just can't wait to get this hot little number in my hands. I would like to tell Tony that I want another X program, not a program that's tougher than the X!:eek:
Your icons totally crack me up! I love Homer! I heard the guy who does his voice just turned 40 this month, so he should be around for several years to come....at least I hope so since he's close to my age.:7
I'm so jealous of you already being done with your w/o! You had it done before I ever got out of bed.
Something to consider....if you are having problems with her steps turning away from the TV, maybe get a full length mirror and place it behind you so you can match her moves even when you are turned away from the TV. I just got a cheap mirror for about $5 and it has already paid for itself many times over in form eye-openers. Sometimes the challenge it to strategically place the mirror so that you can see what you are looking for. Just a thought....

Wendy - Basically all I did was use the X rotation and alternate Cathe's upperbody into one week and then the next go completely vice versa with the workouts so that Tony has UB and Cathe has the rest. It's working out nice so that I don't get bored. Actually, I look forward to the Cathe's and at least this way I get my Tony & Cathe fix every week which makes me uber happy.;-)
respect-013.gif

We stayed home last night and watched Anger Management...we hardly ever watch movies....but there was nothing on TV and I have a couple dozen movies that I bought from the video store when they went out of business...it will take us a century to actually watch them all.
I hate missing posts that go to cyber space...}( It always seems to happen with lengthy posts as well.;(
So, how does DH like his new hours? How's it working out for you and Joey?

Diana - Can't wait to hear what you have planned for today and how your party went last night.

Hi to Nancy and Laura!!

BBL girls - KenpoX on tap for today and soon.....

Angie

Hi Ladies,

I'm going to do B&G and a kickbox w/o today. A friend gave me Step Sweatfest and PowerStrike 3 and 4. The step sweatfest looks really fun and I'm trying to get more kickbox w/o's in the mix also.

Jerod has a football game this afternoon and cleanmax is on the agenda today also. We have a full day planned.

Cathy-wow, you are already done with your workout before I'm even up. As far as stepping goes, you may need to watch the sections where cathe turns away from the tv a couple of times. She is pretty good about talking through the steps as she goes. I had a hard time with reverse mambo in lowmax until I watched it and that made it so much easier for me. I hope you come to love stepping as much as I do.

Wendy-I still think your tat idea sounds great. It might be nice to have it drawn up now so you have something to look forward to when you finish the HM.

Angie-Do you know when the p90x+ is supposed to be released? It has me thinking of starting another p90x rotation! I did read on the blog that the 4 day split dvd's have been sent to the replicators. It won't be long now until we have those toughies in our possesion.

Laura-Hope you are off and running through your long list of activities for your BD weekend. May the storms pass by you and leave you untouched.

Have a great day everyone,

Diana

Hi again

I've been yapping of the phone with sis so I need to get my tennies on and do kenpoX! Here I am procrastinating my day away again.:(

Diana - The + is supposed to be released in December sometime which should give us enough time to devour the new Cathe's and then be ready for something new.;-) I can't wait to get Cathe's new stuff...I can easily work those into my current rotation.
Wooohooo on new workouts! There's just no feeling like having a new workout to do. It seems like the time just flies by when you are trying to learn a new one. Hope you like them.
Have fun at the football game today - hope you have great weather for it.

OK - off to change and get to it!

BBL

Angie

Hello again. http://www.infohub.com/forums/images/smilies/bye.gif

Well, I attempted to do my cardio work out quite some time ago but got frustrated with unfamiliar choreography quite quickly and took a nap instead. http://www.infohub.com/forums/images/smilies/girl_impossible.gif I was hoping to be in the mood to have another crack at it (ABA, that is), but I'm not so I will do something I am familiar with instead in a little while...

Cathy: How did the BBQ go?

Diana: I am curious to see how you liked Step Sweatfest and Power Strike!

Angie: Is KenpoX done yet, young lady?

God, I am having such a hard time getting motivated to work out...I HATE days like this!http://www.infohub.com/forums/images/smilies/ac.gif

Well it's 6pm and no work out for me as of yet which probably means an unplanned rest day today. x(

DH is bringing pizza home for dinner from my fave place and then I have to take DS up to my mom's. By the time I get back it'll be too late for me to want to exercise. I know-excuses, right? :p

I am looking forward to my run tomorrow in a sadistic sort of way. LOL I am scheduled for 9.5 miles but someone in the Cheetah check-in is pushin' for me to go 10 so I think that will be my goal. OH MY LORD, what am I doing!?!? :eek: :7 }( :7 I went out to the store and picked up 4 more protein bars in the brand I used for my 8 mile run. I started taking bites of it during my walking break after about the 5 mile mark and it really helped me with my energy. I put it in the freezer and then by the time I need it on the run it is well softened. I should have plenty to get me through tmrw, my last long training run (there's only ONE MORE!!!) and then the half!!!!:+

I picked up a set of 25# DB's today! I need them for the X. }( Perhaps I will also need them for the new 4 day split series but we'll have to see about that one! LOL

Okay, I'm done babbling...I'll be back later girls!:)

Jerod's team won today! Yeah!!! 29-6 WOO HOO!!! I just finished making burritos for dinner and yikes-I have brownies in the oven.

I did B&G this morning and Absolute Kickboxing which is 90 mins. I really struggled through the kickboxing today. My dad called in the middle of my workout and Jerod brought me the phone. The kids know not to interrupt my w/o's unless someone bleeding. I didn't get on him about it since my dad is up there in age.

I should probably be doing B&G 3x/week. I have a lot to lift back there if you catch my driftx( I'm sure my walk will be looking strange tomorrow.

Wendy-It's okay to take a day every now and then. You tried and it just wasn't your day. I got a set of 35# DB's for my birthday and am anxiously awaiting the 4 day split. Wish me luck!

Angie-I think I need to start saving up for the new X workouts. They look really intense. I'm thinking I may need to do the first 3 weeks of P90X as a refresher before pursuing the X+. I'm going to send you an email soon (tonight or tomorrow) so keep an eye out.

Hope everyone is enjoying the weekend. Our weather is fabulous, low 80's, sunny and breezy!

Diana

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.