cabs and abs ---> wednesday

RunninTeach

Cathlete
Hey, girls! Happy hump day! :)

Ange ~ IA, sometimes you just gotta listen to the bod. Rest days are important. You strap the unit to your wrist. The HRM has a chest strap. The device looks a little bulky compared to a wrist watch at first, but you’ll get used to it. The 305 is actually a little sleeker than some of the earlier models! You will still need your Polar to measure HR indoors. (The Garmin won't work indoors.) Oh right! The Timbermen’s Convention—I do remember you mentioning that. Hope all goes well with the computer.

Di ~ sorry ‘bout that helluva day you had. I do understand about hesitating on the commitment. You know your body and when the time is right. BTW, what was the prognosis on your feet? Will you need surgery? I'm sorry, but if you shared it, I forget. :(

Wendy ~ hope you were able to get some sleep and are feeling better this morning.

Today I'll be doing one of the 4DS premixes. Want to change things up from the bells for just a bit.

Have an AWESOME day!

[font face="bradley hand itc" size=+2]~Cathy[/font]

http://s228.photobucket.com/albums/ee296/runninteach/exercise/th_SnowBunny_tns.jpg
http://img16.glitterfy.com/53/glitterfy084824T933D37.gif

"Do you want to feel my spatula?" Run, Fat Boy, Run

Morning Girls.

I'm exhausted. I don't think I fell asleep until 3am. Needless to say, there was no work out this morning. I am still hoping for a work out this afternoon thought but *AFTER* a nap. I will play it by ear though...

Cathy: Enjoy your mini-vacation from the bells. 4 DS is an excellent choice!}(

I am talking to a Catheite in the O/F right now about creating and doing a 4 week GS rotation with her after my HM. I was supposed to start NROL but I'm just not feelin' that type of rotation committment right now. I know what will happen...by the time I AM ready to start it, STS will be set to be released any day and I'll have to decide between the 2! GRRRR! LOL

Well, I guess that about wraps it up for this tired cabber....

BB after work!

Morning Ladies ...

a quick check in b-4 heading off to meetings .. and then a Prof. Assistant Luncheon! mmm mmm mmm

Di .. OH MY!!! I passed my smoke filled house vibes and bad luck to you ... I feel your pain ... open windows .. and Renuzit Super Odor Eliminator .. LOL!! Mine still has a lingering smokey smell .. but it is 100% better ... so there is hope!! :)

Angie ... IA Rest days are a MUST!

Wendy ... you are always working on a new rotation .. good luck! Sure it will be a doozy!! :)

Cathy .. 4Ds is a good choice!!

OK .. coworker said I was MEAN .. and the torture class WAS NOT fun .. she said she complained and moaned and groaned all night last night ... }( .. but she is determined to keep it up .. :D She actually did pretty good .. but it was a HARD @$$ class!}(

OK .. gotta go .. will BBL after the days meetings/luncheon and check back to see what ya'll are up to!!

have a great day!!:7

Afternoon, girls!

Wendy ~ hope you got in your nap and are feeling better…Sounds wise to hold off on NROLW until after STS…I have a feeling I’ll want to “drop everything,” too. :)…Oh YEAH! You know it! 4DS is my absolute fave Cathe weight workouts.

Laura ~ happy admin. professionals’ day! Hope you enjoyed your lunch.

Hi [/b]Angie[/b] and Di!

Hey Girls.

I just finished BBC Arms and Abs but I stopped after the ab work. The last few exercises are for the tri's and I don't think my tri's could have handled any more! He works them alot harder then the bi's! OUCHEES! }(

When I got home from work, I did lunch duty and practically threw DS into bed for a nap (LOL) and quickly followed suit. I passed out for over an hour. That's not like me. I KNOW I was tired!!!! I feel better now. Especially after getting a work out...even as short n sweet as it was. ;)

Tomorrow's plan is to do BBC legs weight work early in the morning and follow it up with a run at the gym.

We are supposed to be going tv and laptop shopping tonight...good bye tax refund!:p :7 ;)

G2G for now...BBL!:+

Good evening girls

I am sooooo glad I took the rest day yesterday. I slept like a complete log last night and I felt much better today. I was really able to bring it with X S&A and ARX today. The legs are almost back to normal.:7 Since I will be gone for Friday, I thought I would get up and do X L&B before noon and then maybe on Friday I will get a chance to go to the workout room for a bit. Maybe I can get in a couple of miles on the DM or something. But, if I don't get anything in I won't be missing much in the rotation (yogaX).:eek: When I get back on Saturday I'll do Kenpo with abs or Yoga - depends on how I feel.
I took the computer in today after backing everything up. I just hope they can transfer everything over to the new computer without any problems. But, I'm expecting a problem or two when Monday hits just b/c I know how computer problems go.

Diana - Boo on the smokey house.:-( Good thing you caught it before it got really bad. No more cooking for you!
Man, Tony is kicking my arse but I'm am noticing some nice new muscle. I'll suffer thru L&B with you tomorrow.
Your Tuesday was like my Monday. It seemed like everything I touched turned to poo. Dontcha just hate that!
Thanks for the body glide info. I looked it up yesterday and I'm hoping I will be able to find some this weekend.
Yeah on the RT!!! That would be soooo awesome to both be able to go! I've got it on my calandar to try and register that day. August is going to be a busy month if I get to go, but It's ALL good!;-) I would love to meet all of you this year!!!!

Wendy - Wow...you were up late last night. So glad to hear you are feeling better now. If you were able to do BBC you must be doing pretty well. BBC = pain
I hear you about dropping everything when STS gets here. I almost didn't start the X b/c I was pretty certain I wouldn't be able to finish before STS came out. It will be pushing it to do another heavy weight routine so soon after the X, but if it gets here before I'm done, I know I will be doing it anyways. I just can't help it ya know??? Yah, I know you do.;-)

Cathy - Ohhhhh, I didn't know the garmin wouldn't work indoors. Good to know. I'm really looking forward to getting into running. I'm hoping this will help get that flab off the rear thigh area.x(
I also love the 4DS as well - it sure did make for a great rotation.
So, does the studying start this weekend?

Laura - I hope you had a fun lunch today. I'm crackin' up at your co-workers comments. You are bad!! }( You like her right????
What kind of whacky plans do you have for the weekend?

I've got some last minute packing to do tomorrow and (of coarse) a workout. I gotta earn those CABs right? I'll see what you all are up to though. We probably won't leave until later in the afternoon. We're taking the golf clubs too - I'm sure that won't be pretty but it should be fun anyways.

Night all

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.