CABs and Abs---> Tuesday (wake me up before you go go!)

RunninTeach

Cathlete
Morning, girls!

I am pouring some tea down the hatch here, trying to wake up and perk up. (Hence the theme of today's thread, although that song is not really about sleep.) Anyway, so far nothing's happening. *lol*

Angie :: yeah, a sleep deficit really does a number on me. I need a lot (8 hours) to feel good and function well. Haven't quite been getting that...Sounds like a nice, long run/walk last night...My achilles feels good this morning. But I'm not sorry I missed all the jumps and hops in DM.

Wendy :: we are waiting on those tat details!!! How'd last night's training session go?

Hi Diana, Laura, and Nancy!

Oh good news: my Cathe order should be delivered today ~ yay! http://www.millan.net/minimations/smileys/yay.gif

I have a networking dinner tonight, so today I aiming for 10 Min. Solutions k'boxing, whatever I can squeeze in. Depending on how long things go, there's a possibility it could be another rest day. Wednesday'll be a 15-16 hr. work day, so it'll be a light stretch. It is what it is this week. Gotta roll wit. :)

Hope you all have a great Tuesday!!

RE: CABs and Abs---> Tuesday (wake me up before you go ...

Good Morning Cabbers!

Cathy: So which new Cathe vid will you do first? }( Enjoy your dinner tonight. Hopefully it will be fruitful for you. :)

I have decided to do B&G today instead of L&B *BUT* I am going to take the pull ups from the X work out and insert them into what I am doing so I'll still get the benefits. :)

Okay...that tat idea...the words are as follows:

Joseph Howard Born May 14, 2005 My life my love my son

The design will either be straight around my ankle (ankle bracelet) or "Joseph Howard Born May 14, 2005" will be on 2 lines and the rest will be tattooed in a circle or heart shaped pattern around the name and birthdate and will be placed on either my inner or outer ankle. I am also looking to insert small delicate pictures between some of the words like a heart, a sun, a moon and stars. I would use the pics as "links" or "breaks" between the sections so it would look something like this if it were going to be ankle bracelet:

Joseph Howard Minardi Born May 14, 2005(moon)My Life(stars)My Love(sun)My Love (heart)....Get the idea?? If it's NOT going to be an ankle bracelet then the sun, moon, heart, stars would be inserted in between the words that are going around his name and birthdate.

Okay, it's time for me to get movin' now....BB after work ladies!:)

Good morning Wham! girls:)

I'm with ya on the having to wake up and get to it this morning. I have to take Cam in for a booster shot this afternoon when I usually workout so I'm gonna have to tackle the w/o early. I think it's plyoX for me today which will be a challenge considering all the DOMS I have this morning. I shouldn't have felt bad about not buring many cals with Cathe yesterday b/c I sure do feel it in the lats and chest this morning.}(

Cathy - So glad to hear the achilles is feeling better this morning. Are you still fighting off the sniffles?
0000000 - new Cathe w/o are always a good pick me up! I can't let a new Cathe w/o just sit there....it's so fun to do a new one to see what kind of torture she has re-invented.
So lemme get this straight. TTOM, lack of sleep, crazy schedule, and the sniffles and potential overuse injury??? I wouldn't feel too bad about getting a few rest days in there. Life happens.... Don't forget to give yourself a few treats in there too girl. A scented candle, a new CD, gourmet coffee.....those might help perk you up.;-)
*lol* that song isn't about waking up???:p

Wendy - Awwwwwwww...that tat sounds too cute!
B&G with pullups thrown in for good measure.....um, yeah, that sounds like it might work. You are a crazy girl I swear!:eek: :p

Diana - How was the anniversary booty camp??:eek: Oh, wait, those were 2 different things weren't they? :7

Laura - Maybe you could go and volunteer to be a team trainer for your team?? I'm sure you'd whip them into shape in no time....although they might not be able to perform as well with all those DOMS.

HI Nancy

BBL girls

Angie

Morning Ladies ...

Oh man did it ever feel good to work up a major sweat! taught 45 min. cardio and 15 min. abs .. and yes I am sore from BBC bis and tris at lunch .. and sore from MY abs routine! LOL but Ohhhhhh it's sooooooo good!:)

Today is BBC shoulders and back and SIL and I have 2 friends that are going to join us .. :) .. they are afraid they can't do it .. neither of them exercise regularly .. but I assured them they could do it .. although they may be sore!! }( Tonight is 4 step torture class!!!

Cathy - the new videos are already to be shipped??? WOW .. did not know that .. and I have not even ordered them yet {{ducks head in shame}} .. guess I need to get busy huh??

Wendy - LOVE the tat idea .. like the ankle bracelet idea .. and oh so sweet ...

Angie - yeah I think I will march my butt over to Auburn University and fire the team trainer and take over .. I guarantee you they would learn to run that #@$!@#$%@#% ball if I had anything to do w/it!! LOL ..

Diana - hope you had a wonderful anniversary .. and DH was a sweetie pie }( }(

Nancy .. still sending good vibes to ya!

Today the temp was 62 degrees!! .. OMG .. It feels so good outside ... gives me fall fever bad .. when the air is crisp like that it just makes me want to go outside for a LOOOOONG run ... although it is supposed to get back up to 88 .. but at least the morning temps are wonderful!!!

OK .. gotta run .. my desk looks like a tornado has hit it .. yesterday was insane!!!

have a great day .. and great sweaty workouts!!!:7 .. (b/c I know I will .. YAYAYAYAYAYAYAYA)

Hey girls .. just had to share!!:7

My friend that went to Houston, TX about her cancer .. we recieved GOOD news for the first time. they say her tumors are shrinking the chemo is working on her. I did also find out it is NOT IN her brain .. although she does have a tumor in her liver, lungs, and breast and on the outside of her head .. but they ALL are shrinking!!:) :) :) :)

Finally some ray of sunshine!! It may not be a cure .. but it sure does sound better than it did a couple of weeks ago .. prayers do work!!:)

Hiya

PlyoX is in the bag! I can't believe some catheites think that this w/o is not too bad. It kicks my arse every time and is good for at least a 600 calorie burn.
dancing-107.gif

It feels good to have it out of the way before noon. After Cams appt. he has a soccer game so it will be a busy night.

While I was exercising, the phone rang...and I ignored it like I always do when I'm working out. It was one of Cam's teachers complaining that Cam is trying to run his classroom. Ugh! That kid is going to be the death of me!}( I'm sure we'll have a nice long talk on the way to the Dr office.

I found out that my favorite pizza place back home burned down yesterday.:-( Oh, no! I hope they rebuild....they had just the best pizza ever...but it was just a small place in a town where pizza places are on every block. At least my favorite coney place is still there.:9 OK - I'm making myself hungry...

Laura - Yah!! on the good news with your friend! That's awesome!!
Your friends better get sore with BBC or I'm really gonna feel like a wimp....those are hard!
BTW, Cathy ordered some older Cathe w/o. The new ones still have not been shipped yet.

BBL

Angie

Hi Ladies,

Thanks for the anniversary wishes everyone. Bootcamp was tough last night-as always but still fun. This morning I did Muscle Max. I planned on doing MIS but didn't have enough time. My lower body really needs heavier weight training. I hope to get my work schedule changed so I can go back to the rec ctr at lunch.

Cathy-It sounds to me like you need a rest day. No harm in starting the rotation in a day or so. With everything you have going on it may be better to wait anyway. Hope you are feeling better soon.

Wendy-Your tat idea sounds beautiful. I really like the ankle bracelet idea you mentioned. Have fun with B&G and those pullups added in}(

Angie-I too hate getting calls from teachers (sorry cathy). I'm sure cam will straighten up after your chat with him. Plyo X is done-great job. I actually like plyo x but don't consider it to be as hard as Cathe.

Laura-thanks for sharing the great news about your friend. I'm so happy for her and hope the tumors continue shrinking until they are gone forever! It sounds like you're almost back to your old hardcore workout self:D I'm glad your TB is feeling better each day.

Nancy-Hi Nancy, hope all is well with you.

Diana

Good Afternoon Ladies!

No time for personals but I can catch up easily enough later on as we have a nice small group here. :)

My work out is done and man was it a killer! Great little mish-mosh of B&G and L&B. I did all of B&G's standing leg work and added in L&B's pull/chin ups between the leg work. YEOWZERS! Something is bound to be hurtin' me tomorrow!:7

I got my first call about my resume today!!!! It was not a match, unfortunately, but the woman was very nice and complimented me on my resume. I am saving her info for future reference though b/c if my situation changes down the line it COULD be something I might want to consider. I am just happy I got someone showing interest right away. :+

Okay well I gotta get a move on into the shower. Supposed to be leaving for dinner at MIL's in an hour! :eek:

Catch ya later girls!http://www.infohub.com/forums/images/smilies/bye.gif

Ha, and I thought my thread-starting privileges would be revoked for naming one after a Wham song. *lol*

Wendy :: LOVE the tat idea…What are the three words? My life, my love, and my ?...I don’t know which DVD I’ll do first…Maybe I’ll try them all out between Thursday and Sunday and then start the new rotation next Monday. I’m thinking as I’m typing and that seems to make sense…Love today’s mishmosh. Sounds killer!

Angie :: yes, I’m fighting off sniffles but seem to be keeping them at bay…The germs are already in full force in school, and the teacher in the room next to me is full-blownsick…Hey, I like the way you think ~ a massage would be heavenly but maybe at the end of the month…*lol* about the anniversary booty camp. Too funny, girl!…I think Plyo's a great w/out, but I do agree with Diana that it doesn’t seem as hard as some of Cathe’s…Sorry about already getting a phone call from Cam’s teacher. He’s trying to “run” the classroom? What does that mean? *lol*

Laura :: VERY glad to hear the promising news about your friend…The girls helped me pick out some (new to me) circuit workouts. I also bought a high step topper and a Cathe hat. It's scary how much I love getting packages. I think I am single-handedly keeping UPS in business. :)

Diana :: my fingers are crossed that your lunch situation changes at work! Thank you on the reassurances. I think you are right. I think I am better off officially starting the new rotation next week. The rest of this week will be a do-what-I-can, play-by-ear week. I’m glad I am on WW and have my eating in check finally…I don’t blame you not wanting to be bothered with teacher phone calls.

OK, I have to split or I’ll be late for dinner. Have a great night!

[font face="heather" font color=brick red size=+2]~Cathy [/font face] http://us.i1.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/i/mesg/emoticons7/4.gif
"Out on the roads there is fitness and self-discovery and the persons we were destined to be." -George Sheehan

Hey Girls!

I'm dead tired and headin' for bed as soon as I am done here but wanted to get some quick personals done so that I don't fall too far behind. ;)

Ang: ***I'M*** crazy!? LOL YOU are the one who hasn't stopped doin' X work outs since the official X rotation ended for us in March/April!!! I don't know how you keep up the pace, chic!}(

Laura: I am lovin' the cooler temps myself but tmrw the temp is going to start going back up again. DRAT!:-( I would LOVE to live in a climate where it was just cool enough to never need to turn the A/C on. That would be the ULTIMATE for me! I am so glad to hear that there was good news for your sick friend. I hope it gets better and better. :)

Diana: MM is a great work out. Keeping my fingers crossed that you get your lunch back so you can start going to the rec ctr again.

Cathy: It's My Life My Love My Son. :+ Can't wait to hear what you think of the new work outs as you try them out!}(

Okay, time to put this soon-to-be-sore-booty to bed!:p

Ciao for now!:7

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.