CABs & Abs ---> Tuesday

RunninTeach

Cathlete
Mornin’, ladies!

The psychic dinner last night was *VERY* interesting…this lady was goOoOd! One of the first things she said to me was: “You get headaches – right up in here” and she gestured over my sinuses, right beneath my eyes. Spot-on where I get my sinus headaches. Then she said my other headaches are hormonal. (Must be the migraines!) She said, “There’s also some trouble with your back, but other than that, you’re healthy.” She went on and hit some other things about the family. Told me I would marry in about 3 years and have a kid right away. There was more to it, and she didn’t have 100% of everything right, but I think that lady does have some kind of gift. Too much WAS right for it to have been coincidence or a lucky guess. I plan to see her again.

I thought I’d do my new Amy’s Slo Mo this morning for a fasted weight work, but I think I will save it for the afternoon, so I can get to work early this morning and beat others to the copier. I didn’t preview this one, but I think I should be able to jump right in.

Let me catch up on personals…

Di :: Congratulations on the arrival of your granddaughters!!! How thrilled you must be that they’re finally here.

Angie :: could it be hormonal hunger? I am sometimes a bottomless pit at certain times…how was your reading last night? Are you finishing up with BFFM or delving into some of the new reads?

Wendy :: Awesome that you’ve become a coach!! Is it free to sign up with you? Whatever business I have with BB, I will surely direct it your way!! I like S&H and *usually* don’t find slow lifting boring, but it does sort of depend what I’m in the mood for…Re: that certification setback, I’d say, yeah, I do let things roll off my back as much as possible…I mean, I do feel a *tiny* bit stressed, but I’m not dwelling on it or allowing any negative thoughts in, period. To be sour about it would just be a waste of energy. My plan is to keep movin’ and keep smilin’. :)

Laura :: what’s new, babe?

Have a GREAT day, girls!

Good Morning Ladies.

Ouchees, I have some nice DOMS in my obliques this morning!}( Not sure if I'll do cardio at home this afternoon or head to the gym for a run later in the day. I'll decide after work.

My BF is comin' over for dinner and to hang out after she gets out of work today. DH wasn't supposed to be home cause he was workin' night shift. Well, last night ended up being the last of it so he'll be around. He'll either have to deal with the estrogen or we'll go out instead!}( LOL

Cathy: Ya know the fact that your BF is pregnant slipped right by me! I must've had my head up my !@#$! LOL So I guess this means that you will be an "aunt", huh? :) Married inside of 3 years and having a kid right away? Sounds like a whirlwind romance to me! How exciting!}( Psychics are cool but they kinda freak me out. I could actually probably use one right now though!;) Yes, it's totally free to sign up at MDB in order to be assigned a coach but don't do it *quite* yet girl. I don't think I am "active" yet so I think you'll just get assigned a random coach even if you do it from my page. Hold tight! Once I'm active I'll let you know! Thanks!:)

Well, I guess that's all for now...BBIAB!

Hi Ladies,

I didn't make it to the forums yesterday, but I'm a grandma!!! Amanda had the girls by c-section yesterday at 6:20 m. One of the girls heart rate was dropping too low during the contractions so they did a c-section. Amanda and the girls are doing great. I sent you all a link to little photo show. I think it was password protected when I first sent it out, but it's not anymore and I resent it.

Rylee Marie born at 6:21am 5lbs 2oz, 19 1/4"
Rallie Mae born at 6:22am 5lbs 15oz, 19 3/4"

They are identical twins but they have some differences right now. Rylee is a bit smaller and has a full head of dark hair. Rallie doesn't have as much hair. The dr.'s said to leave their medical bracelets on for awhile. Cody and I picked up some beads and I'm making them name anklets for now. We were told that as they grow and change, their will be some small differences that we will be able to tell them apart by.

DH is still sick so he hasn't seen the girls yet, other than in the pictures I sent him. Jerod had basketball practice last night and Zach had to take him. Tonight, I will take the boys to see their new neices. Jerod was really upset he didn't get to see them yesterday.

Sorry-but I didn't have a chance to see what everyone was up to yesterday. I see that Wendy signed up as a coach and Cathy went to the psychic dinner.

Cathy-Your psychic dinner sounds like so much fun. I always take what I'm told with a grain of salt. Otherwise, I think every little thing that happens has something to do with what the psychic said.

Wendy-Congratulations on signing up as a trainer. Once your active I'll probably sign up with you! I'm really looking forward to it. By the way, would you mind pm'ing the names of the DVD's you are selling. I might be interested in a few.

Angie-I unlocked the baby pics-sorry about that.

I need to get my behind downstairs and try out my new elliptical-for the first time! I'm doing a 45 min ifit w/o.

Diana

Mornin cabbers

I made myself get some things done before I turned the computer on. I find that time just slips away sometimes when I'm typing away, so I thought the dishes and the laundry could at least get done while I'm here. Today is CC#5 on the EXT and AR200. BIL and nephew are coming up this weekend to go snowmobiling with DH so I have to get downstairs and get some stuff put away so they can stay in the spare bedroom.

Cathy - The psychic dinner sounds soooooo cool! I would definitely be interested in something like that. Your future sure sounds interesting!!
The hunger is probably hormonal, especially since Sunday was a rest day and I hadn't done any heavy lifting before the hunger monster struck. Strangely enough, my "hormonal symptoms" happen mid-cycle or about 2 weeks after TTOM. You'd think that most of the symptoms would occur during PMS...but other than a day of b!thiness during that time I really don't have any other symptoms. *shrugs shoulders*
I forced myself to get some things done early this morning so I could take at least a half hour today to read some more BFFM. It's sad that I have to pretty much make an appointment with myself to get the reading in. I just feel like I should be doing something.....yet I can sit in front of the TV without feeling guilty. *shrugs shoulders again* Gettin one heck of a shoulder workout today.:7 :p

Wendy - Sounds like a fun night with BF. BF and I have decided that since we are not getting together as much as we would like that every couple weeks or so we would make a healthy lunch for each other so we can get some new ideas on healthy recipes. I love alone time with BF to just sit and chat.
So....plan B with the workout today? Nap time it is!!

Diana - Have fun on the EXT!:) So, did you get that glitch figured out?
What's Cody think of the girls? Any change of attitude after seeing and holding them?
So glad everything turned out well for everyone.;-)

Laura - Whatcha up to? Must be crazy busy at work.

Gotta go and get some things done.....BBL

Angie

Congrats grandma Diana!!!!:+ :+ :+ Thanks for the pics! The girls are gorgeous. The parents are pretty cute too. ;)

I am heading to the gym for a run shortly. DH is home unexpedetly so I am going to take advantage and get a run in while DS is napping. YAY me!:)

I'll BBL!

hello Ladies!

I was on vacation yesterday .. we went to the beach house .. got the yard in order and did some odds and ends! Had a freaking kidney stone attack 5 min. b-4 we were to leave out to head down .. #@%!#$%#$%#$%$#%$#% .. freaking ticks me off .. always when I least need one!! Passed it right before we arrived ! Now I have a kidney infection (it never fails) .. have a call in to the Dr. right now ..wish they would hurry up and call me something in for some relief!

I did manage to go to the gym and work upper body w/SIL. We did the Chest, shoulder and back from 4 day split .. it was good!

Tonight (if I make it) going to teach circuit w/lower body work. The newbies are still hanging in .. tonight will be the stressfull workout b/c of the step choreography . . but no more dumbing down .. they are gonna have to catch up quick!

Di .. thanks for the pics .. the twins are gorgeous .. and so healthy looking! Mama and Dad look like they are so happy!! I know the new grandma is!! :)

Wendy ... congrats on your "coaching" position .. you will make a good one!! and one more thing for the bio!!!

Angie .. my friend w/the psycho X .. she is on a team for "Shape up America" here w/the company .. she said every since she joined as captain of her team her hunger is insatiable!! think it is a mind thing ... mine is usually a hormonal thing .. my hormones are NOT kind!!

Cathy .. the psychic dinner sounds uber fun! Sounds like the woman is REAL .. I have had pschic dreams ... always about deaths though .. no good positive ones .. I dreamed of my friends death (exact images - about a week b-4 he wrecked), my fathers , 911, and actually the psunomi the night b-4 it hit! Told my husband about it that morning ..I had details .. (never even knew what a psunomi was) and he got to work and saw the news footage and called me told me to tune in .. I could not beleive it .. I saw actual images in my dream to the last details .. freaked me out (still have an image of this one woman that was dining in a resteraunt that got swept out by the wave I will never forget)!! So if I get a "bad feeling" he beleives me (we actually called off a trip one time b/c of my feeling adament something bad was going to happen) Wish I got "positive" feelings and " good news" .. LOL!!

Ok I have rambled long enough .. maybe tonight's class won't be TOO stressfull for me .. and maybe my dang kidneys will straighten out SOON! (not fun at all) .. have a great day .. and great sweaty workouts!!:7

Hi again girls

CC#5 and AR200 are done! I always do the 2nd challenge on full out level 4's....so by the time the 3rd challenge arrives with the level 4 sprints I think I'm gonna die.:7 It sure is a good workout though.
I got lots of cleaning done too so now BIL and nephew can stay the weekend. I even got every stitch of laundry done too!
My laptop got delivered to my door today.:) They replaced the mother board and also the CD/DVD component. I'm waiting for it to warm to room temperature before I plug it in and see how it works.
I also read quite a bit of BFFM....interesting stuff! I love this book.

Laura - Awwww man that stinks about the stone. Did you ever get the results of that kidney test back?? Will changes in your diet make any difference?
That is so weird about your ESP. I think it would be a great thing to have, even if it's only bad news that you get warned on. DH is smart to listen to you if you get a bad feeling. Very eerie! I've had Deja vu a couple of times, but that's about it. Sometimes I have some dreams that help me solve problems I'm having but I don't recall ever having them that foretell the future.
Good luck on that class tonight. Hope those kidneys cooperate with you.

Diana - I just saw the picture show. Awwwwwwwww! It's so great that she didn't deliver too early. I was kind of afriad that that might just be the case.

Time to go and get my plan together for dinner. It going to be burgers, salad, cottage cheese and noodles. Venuto would not be impressed! *lol*

Angie

Hey Angie ..

Yeah I got the results back from the kidney tests.. it is my uric acid ... too low .. and it won't break down the stones ... so he put me on some medication (potassium citrate). . but I could not take it .. it was VERY salty .. and I blew up like a balloon .. even had salt on my lips .. so that was a no go. So I have a list of foods to avoid (which I was already doing) ... and supposed to be adding lemons (LOTS OF LEMONS) to my diet ... drinking lemonade as much as possible .. but I don't drink it enough .. I drink water all day long .. and got lax in my lemonaide drinking ... so now it will be back to one glass of lemon ade and one glass of cranberry juice in the morning. and adding the LEMON to my water and eating them whenever I can ... just a pain .. but not a pain as bad as having the stones.

I am feeling a bit better .. the spasms subsided .. still bleeding pretty bad .. now I have my antibiotics started .. so hoping tommorrow I will be better. {{ fingers and toes crossing }}

OK .. I am gonna try to teach my class now that I am upright and vertical .. LOL!! If it gets too tough I can always cut it short!!

have a great one!

:D

Hi ladies,

I love my EXT!!!! I did a 45 min advanced weight loss workout from ifit. My legs are starting to feel a little sore now after sitting all day. Tomorrow I plan on doing Drill Max, as produced.

I'm taking Jerod to see the girls tonight. He's so excited and so am I.

My eating is back on track-thank goodness. I kinda strayed into the chocolate chip bag all weekend. A handfull here a handfull there kind of thing.

DH finally went to the Dr.-he has bronchitis. They gave him 3 prescriptions and a note for work too. He hasn't been to work since last Wednesday. Hopefully he'll get some sleep.

Laura-I'm glad you're starting to feel better. Good luck with your class tonight.

Angie-The ext is still making a noise, but I notice it more when Jerod is on it. I need to read the manual-but am not too worried about at this point. I paid for a 3 yr service agreement so I can always have someone come take a look at it.

Diana

Hola, Cabbers!

OK, I was just totally sidetracked by Richard Simmons on Extra. Boy, is he a character. Still wearin’ his lil short-shorts.

Wendy :: I thought the psychic was fun and mostly accurate with her current assessments, but as for the future predictions, who knows? Sounds like you’re kidding, but in case you *are* interested in her, she does do parties. Or there are regular appearances in Mt. Holly, which I’m guessing is the closest of the choices to you. http://www.psychics-extraordinaire.com/index.html
…OK, I will wait until further notice to sign up with the TFH. ;)

Di :: loved reading about the girls!…I currently teach twin boys -- they are absolutely the nicest kids…they live on a working farm and are extremely down-to-earth, going out of their way to help others. Sweet as could be. BUT I could not tell them apart for the life of me, and I have them in the same class and in homeroom. I am *finally* just now in Jan. able to figure out who’s who. One of them is slightly taller, but that didn’t help when they were seated. The main way I tell them apart is that one has a slightly narrower face than the other. It’s tough, though, and was made more difficult because sometimes they were answering to one another’s name!! And not out of spite. Funny things happen, too. They go to write stories, and without consulting each other, the stories turn out very similar or have the same name for the character. They even have to go to the bathroom at the same time. They really have that strong twin connection. It’s cool…I had been to a palm reader in my teens, but generally, I don't do this kind of thing or put all that much stock in it. I do believe that some people are gifted with psychic abilities, and this lady seemed to be genuine, but I don’t think she could possibly be right all of the time. I wouldn’t mind, though, if her predictions came true. She said I would wind up with a strong man, someone from “academia.” :) Hope you enjoyed breakin’ in the EXT.

Angie :: my PMS hunger monster arrives about a week before TTOM…sometimes I feel low on energy, too, but thanks to BC, all symptoms are downplayed…smilin’ at your shoulder workout.

Laura :: (((HUGS))) So sorry you have to endure these constant attacks and pain!…*sending lemon-y relief vibes your way* OK, since you shared…I also have a little bit of a “sense.” I have had a number of dream encounters with those who have passed…thought it was just my imagination until I dreamt about my friend’s deceased DH…Didn’t know him all that well, but when I told her the things he said to me in my dream, she could not believe it. There were “inside joke” references that I would have had no way of knowing.

I did Amy Bento’s Slo-Mo u/b premix (30 min.) tonight. I liked it – some unusual, fresh moves to change things up a bit. Could not believe she did shoulder presses with 40 lbs. Amy's a beast! *lol*

OK, have a great night, girls!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.