CABs and Abs---> power thru it Thursday!

RunninTeach

Cathlete
Morning, girls! http://s228.photobucket.com/albums/ee296/runninteach/th_happy-038.gif http://s228.photobucket.com/albums/ee296/runninteach/th_happy-038.gif http://s228.photobucket.com/albums/ee296/runninteach/th_happy-038.gif

That's the face I'm *tryin'* to put on. This is what I'm startin' to FEEL: http://s228.photobucket.com/albums/ee296/runninteach/th_zombieeyes.gif http://s228.photobucket.com/albums/ee296/runninteach/th_zombieeyes.gif http://s228.photobucket.com/albums/ee296/runninteach/th_zombieeyes.gif

*lol* Pressure's on a little bit, my friends. So I'm taking an unplanned rest day today just b/c of the demands of the week. I have a lot to do today to get ready for tomorrow's (hopefully final) filming session. Then tonight I have a NB work session from 5-8. There's just not much of a window of time to squeeze in anything, and it sure as hell wasn't happening this morning. *lol* All is good. I'm just doin' what I can do. :)

Angie :: Nah, you're not a mean mom! Why would they need a Wii when they have those other systems? Some of my students advised me than the XBox would be a better choice, but they're the gaming junkies who play around the clock. I really wanted the Wii b/c it actually allows you to be somewhat active...The DOMS dissipated by the end of the day yesterday, thankfully! That might have been the worst I've ever had...I've only done Slo-Mo legs...I like it, but I think you have to be in the mood for several sets of slow work. Sometimes my attention span isn't there...I liked UB+ OK but enjoyed IX+ and KX+ more. Maybe it will grow on you more as you do them...Hope you can bang out all that wonderful tax stuff today - without interruptions!

OK, that catches me up.

Have a GREAT day!
[font face="heather" font color=black size=+2]~Cathy[/font]

http://s228.photobucket.com/albums/ee296/runninteach/exercise/th_skj.gif

http://img17.glitterfy.com/18/glitterfy183635T533D31.gif

Misery has enough company. Dare to be happy. ~ VW ad

Good Morning Girls.

I was supposed to be doing tri's this morning before my run but I have some serious DOMS layered on from the back and chest work so I'm thinking of giving it a rest and just going for the run. I can always tack tri's on to another bodypart this week so I'm not worried. :)

Cathy: Jeez girl, when are you gonna get a chance to slow down? I admire your ability to keep up the pace with a cool head. I get overwhelmed too easily.

Angie: Well I hope you like Slo Mo legs when you get to it. I loved it even though I made a big mistake and went too heavy on the first exercise but that's my own fault.x( I too hope you plow through that tax stuff. So what rotation ideas do you have for February? Inquiring minds want to know!}(

I guess that's it for now...BBL loverlies!:)

Mornin girls

Yeah, I know I'm not supposed to be here. I'm supposed to be at work getting that tax stuff done. But, I woke up this morning and had a very hard time waking up. Cameron told me he had no clean pants to wear to school and had to wear a pair that he wore on Monday.;( :eek: :7 Ummmmmm....ooops! I guess I have let things slide a bit too much at home since I've been spending so much time at work. So, in addition, I also had a bit of a headache and decided to bag work today and get the homefront back on track. I have a ton to do, but I promised myself a Cathe.com break after I got the laundry started, dishes taken care of and living room and dining room cleaned.:7 I'm chugging water to try and get rid of the headache but I think it's probably from the lower than normal carb intake and lack of sleep. I'm definitley going to bed at least an hour early tonight so I can have the mental capacity to go to work tomorrow and hopefully be super productive there.

Cathy - Your smilies tell the story don't they?? I can certainly relate! I don't even get to sleep in on Saturday b/c we have an auction to go to on Saturday morning. Of coarse, it would still be "sleeping in" to you.:7
What about you? Will you get some down time this weekend?
*lol* The boys still think I'm mean. They can't play their games during the week. Doing exercise for extra game time has gone by the wayside.....I might have to mention that to them again b/c they probably forgot about that. Cody has been grounded from his games though b/c he didn't turn in some homework in a class that he really needs to improve his grade.}( He's been doing lots of extra credit though, so I think it has had in impact on him.:)
Sounds like a super busy day for you. Sending a nice hot and relaxing cup of tea your way.;)

Wendy - Cathe's S&H almost always delivers DOMS to me. I get those little muscle shakes when I do those workouts and I always think....ooooo boy....I'm gonna be feelin' this tomorrow.;-)
As for my next rotation, I think I'm gonna blend in strength and cardio 3 days per week doing weights first then cardio (alternating muscle groups, of coarse)...about a half hour of each. Then on the other days do full body &/or circuit workouts. I haven't got everything down on paper yet as far as what workouts, but I'm sure it will involve a lot of the 4DS series since the time factor in these workouts are exactly what I'm looking for. I really don't want to go over an hour per day and I feel like I've not really used the 4DS series as much as I would like to.
Hope you have a super run. I imagine you are running to an itread?

Off to check a few emails and then more chores. Have a rockin' day girls.

Hi Larua & Diana.....left you both some notes last night.:)

Angie

Morning Ladies ..

Yesterday was a whirlwind .. my dang right tire on my car is making a horrible noise .. so I was a nervous wreck driving yesterday .. the OBGYN visit TOOK FOREVER .. OMG .. I got there at 12:30 for the mammmogram .. then straight up to the new Dr - OK .. I left there at 3:15~!!x( :eek: x( .. needless to say I had ONLY ONE BANNANA in my stomach .. no lunch .. and I felt as if I were going to pass out .. stopped at the closest thing .. Krystal .. YUP .. got 3 gut bombs!! ate at 3:30 .. rushed home .. and managed to get to work right before 5:00 .. then taught on a stomach full of gut bombs .. let's just say it was not pretty!!:eek:

All cardio - cramping stomach - and pain in side from eating late! but managed to push thru it and clock in the entire super cardio step class!

BTW .. I like the Dr .. but he KNEW everyone from my home town . wich kinda made me feel funny .. LOL .. oh and the scales were not traumatizing .. only one pound higher than last year ... and I account that to the Outback pigging out ... !lol

Today .. supposed to meet SIL at the gym for upper body .. (we are so off track this week) .. tonight is SIX step super shaping class!}( .. so I "may" skip out on the lunch visit and save the energy to BRING IT tonight in class!}( }(

Cathy - congrats on wii .. everyone I know has one and LOVES it .. say they actually work up a sweat on some of the games ... I am SOOOO not a game person .. I don't own anything gamelike! Me and DH can't seem to sit still enough to do anything .. nor have time to "play" .. we are always on the go .. my nephew is turning into a gaming peron though .. I am sure the Nintindo DS or Wii is next for him ..

Wendy - I will have to sign up under you as a coach .. I am a member .. but never got a coach!! so you will have to tell me how!!

Di - hope DH got to talk to DS and he took it to heart! I can only imagine the stress they are under .. but can't run from the pressure or responsibility now that there are 2 innocents involved! I am sure he will get on track!! I hope so for everyones sake! LOL I meant to ask .. are you still job hunting?? or looking to change careers?? that is another big stressor on someone!

Angie - our rental houses are here in town .. I really did not want to invest in them .. b/c of the problems that come along w/it .. but after the initial "fixin' them up" thing .. and getting some good tenants so far (knock on wood) it is going smoothly. made an agreement w/DH when we bought them if they became a constant drain or source of arguments we would dump them ... b/c I have heard some horror stories. We have only had ONE bad tenant .. we had to take them to court .. and it wasn't fun!!

OK girlies!! better run .. hope today goes smoothly and everyone has a great one w/great sweaty muscle burning workouts!:7

Laura: If you've ordered from BB within the past year or so you probably have a coach and don't even realize it. Do you have a log-in for wwww.milliondollarbody.com? If you do, then you should have a coach(but we can get it changed).
If you don't, then go to my web page-the link is below and scroll down to the bottom of the page and click on "play the game". If you do not have an MDB log in then you will have to register. At the top of the registration page it should tell you that I (wendy minardi/fitmom72) will be your coach. If that's the case then go ahead and register (for free!) and I'll be automatically assigned to you as your coach.
If you have an MDB log in already then log in to your page and look on the left hand side to see if you have a coach. If you do, let me know and I can tell you what to do next! Thanks. :)

Mornin' Angie!

I hope you have that headache in check. Nothin' worse IMO then wakin' up with headache when you didn't do the partyin' the night before to EARN it!}( Glad you are getting your house back under control. I am doing that myself. I let the laundry pile up too high so I've been workin' on that since y'day. OOPS is right! LOL I don't blame you for just wanting an hour long work out. I prefer that myself. I will also mix it up with some 30, 60 and 90 minute work outs too. That's not bad cause some days are really short and others are longer then usual. It balances out nicely that way. :) 4DS rocks! Definately get a rotation going with alot of 4DS in it. The cardio is fun but the weight work is PHENOMINAL imo!:+
Yes, I ran with Grace today. ;)

So I did Itread 19/30 mins (sprints) for the first time today. It's different from #13 which is also sprints. I like them both alot. I didn't realize though that 19 warms you up first (13 does not for some reason) so I did a .25 mile walk and a .25 mile jog to warm up the legs a bit before starting and low and behold Grace had me doin' it again when I turned on my Ipod! LOL I accidentally knocked the emergency stop plug out of place during Grace's warm up so I lost my total mileage count but I re-started it just a minute or 2 before the sprinting started so atleast I know how far I went for the IMPORTANT part of the work out. The sprints took me about 2.85 miles. I'm happy with that. I had my pace at .2 above every joggers pace she gave during the work out. That's what I've been trying to do for all of her work outs lately to slowly start picking up more speed. I'm doing pretty well with it so far. Perhaps one day I'll be up there with the runners!}(

Off to make myself a good hot cup o' java and check on the little guy. He's been strangely quiet for just a bit too long....

BBIAB!:)

Hi Ladies,

Yesterday I wasn't even able to finish BBC Chest and Abs. I felt really nauseated, lightheaded and just simply sick. I think it was from not eating. I take my medication in the morning and need to wait 2 hours to eat. If I take my meds and workout right away I don't have any problems. Yesterday I waited about 2 1/2 hours and then went to workout without eating. This morning I took my meds, waited 2 hours and ate breakfast. I plan on doing workout later today.

The shop just called about my car and they can't definitively determine what the problem is. They think it could be weather related. At least they're honest and don't have me pay for something their not sure would fix the problem or not.

Cathy-I just bought guitar hero III for the WII. Actually, Zach and Jerod are splitting cost. They played it last night for the first time. It was Zach's first time, Jerod has played it at a friends house. I'm always a little tired for a day or 2 after giving blood too.

Wendy-I've pretty much decided to keep the x+ w/o's. The box is still sitting unopened on my kitchen table. One of my friends offered to split the cost with me so that helps a lot. Isn't it nice when your work schedule allows for your workout time. I'm really struggling with that now. I've had the leisure of working my own schedule up until about 6 months ago. Now they are trying to get us to work certain shifts which I'm not happy about at all. The new "schedule" starts in February. My hours will alternate from week to week working 8:30-5:30 or 9-6. I don't mind that, but I mind that our lunch times are scheduled and we can't just go whenever. Before my job change at work, I could take an hour and half lunch and make up my time during the day. This schedule doesn't allow for that and hasn't since my job changed.

Angie-I hate tax time too. I just want to get back as much money as possible and pay off our debt. I don't mind the monthly household expenses or car payment. I am sick of our heloc and the new line of credit account that is out of control. I am closing the LOC account today hopefully. I don't mind paying a certain amt for a set period of time, but our heloc is a 25 yr loan that you can borrow against for 15yrs, and have to pay back the last 10 yrs. We can make it a regular loan at any time.

Laura-I hate those appt's too. I think you and DH would have a great time with the wii with DB and SIL. We have so much fun with ours. So the scale was kind to you even after your outback splurge:) Good luck with your class tonight.

I gotta get some work done.

Diana

Hi girls

Well, I finally popped an exedrin with lunch and it finally got rid of that darned headache! So, I decided to get downstairs and try out MIC while I was feelin good. Geez.....ya need a depends with that one! LOL! I got thru it though and it was a heck of a calorie burner. It is a bit longer than I prefer a workout to be, but yesterdays was short so it was good to do a longer one today.

Wendy - Yah...no doubt on the headache without the CABs. *lol* It's just not fair.:(
Good job on that run.

Laura - What a drag to be in the Dr.s office that long!:eek: Yuck!
Your workout yesterday sounds like torture.;( Hope tonight will be much better.

Diana - Sounds like you had a crappy workoukt yesterday too.
Glad you get to keep the + workouts!;-)
Man, work sounds like such a drag. It seems like they keep adding new rules. Ug!
Regarding tax max.....I really don't mind the personal taxes but since we have a sub S corp, we have to do the business taxes first before we can tackle the personal. I'm definitely running later on my stuff normal.:7

DH got home and we have both been grumpy the last couple of days. It's just the time of the year. He suggested I schedule a vacation for sometime in March. Hmmmmmm.....where to go? Where would you all go on vacation with a 10 and 13 year old??

Chat with ya later girls....

Angie

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.