c&t tuesday - tidy is the ticket

angie_mitchell

Cathlete
Morning girls,

My weight is WAYYYY up. :eek: I'm so ashamed. I worked so hard for our last cruise and I just don't want to live my life in this flex. I want to get to my goal weight and stay there. Why is it so hard? I have 6.5 pounds to lose to get back to where I was. Kate, I'm with you on the clean eats train. No excuses for me either.

Just finished 4DS - HIS. I really am enjoying 4DS. It's just all around good. I forget how much I like it. It was my first Cathe purchase and probably my favorite by far.

Gotta get my girls fed (it's 9:30 - oops!) and get showered. I'll be back later. Keep it clean!!

Morning Angie! I totally understand your struggles and frustrations - i've been there, I AM there! We all need to start thinking more like "How will this food make my body feel?" instead of "How will this food taste?"

I was careful about what I ate yesterday, drank lots of water, ate lots of fibrous veggies, ate a banana, and put my feet up at the end of the day (even got a foot rub from Chris!). My weight is down 1.5 from yesterday so thank the Lord. I will keep at it today.

Off to the treadmill - bbiab!

Good Morning Girls !

Angie, I think we can all relate to some degree !!!
Katie, that's great advice. Think of how the food makes you FEEL instead of the taste. It works for me . For a while . Then, somehow ........I seem to FORGET how the bad food makes me feel and I eat it anyway !
But you reminded me again and that helps !!

Wendy- THANK you for the words of advice ! That's what I was looking for !
I'll bring a book & see if I can find some healthy snacks that I can sneak in . Am I horrible to hope I'm dismissed ????

Anyway, no workout this morning. No time. But if I get home early, I'll choose some cardio and abs .

Today- sunny and 83........then the temps drop and clouds and rain are on the way.

Have a great day!

not horrible becky - i'd hope for the same thing!

good morning katie. great job yday. enjoy your tm. how are you feeling otherwise?

angie, i am with ya. and that is such good advice, but i am not sure what to do with my portion distortion. sure, it is good clean food, but too much is too mcuh!

i slept soooo much last night after a week of fitful awful rest. i did not even get up to exercise. i woke at 6:20 to the sound of finn pattering around playing. he is growing up so fast!! we are going to the beach this morning, but i am hoping to exercise at quiet time. i think i did too much yday and my body is still tired, but i will see how i feel by naptime. otherwise today will be a rest day.

here is to clean portion controlled eats today!! and luckily, there is only the extra dark choc left that i like, and i can only eat small (ish) amounts.

Nina, listen to your body! Your day at the beach sounds wonderful - I am jealous! Other than the bloating, I am feeling fine. Not overly hungry, not overly tired, no sickness. I am 5 weeks and 2 days, so I am sort of looking for some symptoms to arrive next week.

Becky, I am sure that most people really do NOT want to be there. Hope you get out early enough to enjoy some of this beautiful day!

Man, I can barely make it thru 35 minutes on the tm without having to stop to pee!:confused::D I have run a few times since my + test(s) - the only differences are that I ALWAYS wear my HR monitor, I take breaks every 6 or 7 minutes to let my HR down a bit, and during those breaks I drink water.

CHALLENGE: Today, eat what will make your body FEEL GOOD, and not what you think will taste good!

Afternoon all, (here anyway)

Lunch was good, clean, and tidy and I had one small choc egg. I think we'll throw out easter candy after today.

I was going to take the girls to the park but they got into a massive screaming match while I was getting ready so I nixed the trip to the park which is a bummer b/c it's really nice out.

Becky, I totally agree - jury duty is a bummer. Hopefully you will get excused.

Katie, glad your run went well. You're doing great. I'm with you on today's challenge.

Nina, I agree with Katie. Listen to your body and take a rest day if you need one. The day at the beach sounds heavenly.

Where's Kate?

BBL. Time to read.

morning ladies! FIL is here so I have to be quick. after his visit hes going to take DHs car up to NJ to visit their aunt and be back again a few days after that to visit some more. he's no trouble but it just disrupts the sched a little is all. good news though, i got to sneak out to yoga AGAIN last night because he and ods were just chillaxing on the couch -- thats 2x in one week! it felt fab but was a 90min class and i WILL be feeling it for sure. DR appt for JJ this am and then off to the gym for intervals on the elliptical and probably some UB weights.

becky, i hope you get dismissed, too =)

katie, yes, i take that challenge! thank you lady!

nina, im so glad you slept well, your body needed that, or else you would have woken up earlier! how old is finn now?

angie, 6.5 lbs is so doable... you got that! get to it! im with you x 5, lol.

no bfast yet, need to make sure i dont skip tho, thats been a pattern the last few weeks and its waaaaaaaay bad.

gotta run ladies, see ya later!

morning! slept til 7:D:cool:. lots to do today including taking g to ortho to officially start braces. cha-ching!:(

did my weights last night. lower body on for today

katie, I accept your challenge!

angie, you can do the weigth loss! you go girl!

Wendy, yay yoga

nina, the beach sounds great. i cant wait for our july vaca!

becjy, id want out too!

need to make bfast.....

ohhh katie, what a good challenge! how was your pregnancy with colin?

wendy, yeah for 90 min of yoga. lately i do 30-40 min only - no time - but it feels good. finn will be 4 in june.

angie, don't you hate it when the kids spoil something good for everyone??

breakfast done. must get ready to go. it will be 87 today:eek:

Morning!

Stayed up way too late last night watching the basketball game-the underdog team that beat us lost by 2 points:( It was a great game though. It rained overnight and is supposed to rain again late this afternoon/overnight. I need to get to the grocery store this morning then workout this afternoon. I'd like to do something fun with the girls too but if the weather's goin gto be bad, that kinda hinders things. We'll see.

Angie, we are our own worst enemies, aren't we? I was digging in the Easter candy all day yesterday-blah. We can do this!

Becky, hope you get dismissed today!

Katie, don't worry about weight loss at this point-just eat clean, drink lots of water, and workout. I'm impressed that you're working out at all! I had such wicked morning sickness till I was a few weeks into my 2nd trimester with all 3 girls-I never moved or ate!

Nina, glad you got some good rest last night! I was up way late;) then couldn't fall asleep cause the storms started-maybe I'll take a nap today:) We have 3 dark chocolate bunnies tempting me!

Wendy, have a good workout!

Kate, I think all my girls are gonna need braces-hope we win the lottery!

Nina, 87 - wow! I hope we get wether like that when we come to Florida IN 24 DAYS!!!!!!

Klaudia, Rain here too - sure beats the blizzard we had LAST year on spring break!:D
Julia's a HUGE thumb-sucker so I'm sure as soon as we get Gina done it'll be her turn!:rolleyes::p Isabel's lookin' good so far! We'll have to take her on a cruise to reward her!:p

-
Clean bfast and the rest of the day will be too!
b - eggs, veggies, fruit & pb
l - probably grilled chicken salad, out to eat after the ortho
s - fruit & pb
d - roast w/ carrots, onion, potato

Good Morning Everyone!

Disc 34 Chest & Back is done. Woohoo! I really hate this meso but I know it is good to some strength work. Yesterday eats were great and I just had a sliver of my buttercream egg. Today it will be 87 here and it is too early for this hot weather. The humidity has started and it is getting yucky out. I hate to complain after the winter we had but we shouldn't have humidity in April. Today I am hoping to finally talk to a recruiter that I was playing phone tag with yesterday. The job sounds interesting - I just hope they like me.

Kate, lol on taking Isabel on a cruise. I hope Gina's teeth don't hurt too much from the braces.
Klaudia, I was too tired to stay up to watch the end of the game. I feel asleep at halftime.
Becky, I hope you get dismissed early too!
Nina, enjoy your day at the beach.
Katie, I accept your challenge too. I am fine during the week but the weekends have been tough because I haven't been at home to eat.
Clintonya, grocery store wasn't too bad which was good. I guess everyone went earlier because they were cleaned out of a few things.
Wendy, I have avoided jury duty by moving. I know they are going to make me go soon.
Angie, sorry the girls ruined the park trip. I hope they are getting along better now.

b: buff smoothie
l: salmon cake & lentil salad
s: apple w/ peanuts
d: butter lettuce, leek, tomato pasta

Morning, everyone! Meeting madness Tuesday for me, aren't I lucky?

TCB called me yesterday and his trip to FL has been canceled. :( It's a bummer, but oh well. We're still trying to figure out a time we can get together again. I have the perfect plan, I just have to get him to agree to it! :p We'll see what the rest of the week brings. He's wicked busy at work so I won't talk to him for a few days.

Colleen, I don't blame you for not wanting humidity, I hate it too. And it's been far too warm here as well. I like spring and I like to ease into higher temps. Our temps are going down after tomorrow, I think.

Kate, glad you had fun at the zoo. I didn't realize your trip was coming up so soon! How fun.

Klaudia, you won't believe this, but I forgot about the game. :eek: I was watching Dancing with the Stars. I feel bad for Butler, but at least it wasn't a blow out! I heard the report on the radio this morning. What a fairytale for them!

Nina, sleep is good! I think I actually slept almost 7.5 hours Saturday night and I couldn't believe it. I felt pretty good on Sunday. I haven't had that much since then, but that's okay. Enjoy the beach!

Becky, did you get dismissed?

Angie, sorry for having to cancel the trip to the park. Hopefully they're getting along better now.

Wendy, how nice to host your FIL. I was very close to my FIL and miss him. We had a special bond somehow. I'm glad you got yoga in 2x!

Hi to everyone I missed!

Did I tell you guys I went to the Cirque du Soleil show the other day? It's the one called Alegria. It was really good! Expensive, but worth it, I think. It's an amazing production. The sheer physicality of it was incredible. There was one guy who was doing a handstand on one hand, dribbling a ball with his other hand and bouncing up and down while moving around in a circle. I was with my SIL and she asked, "How do you figure out you're good at something like that?" LOL!

anne

4DS Chest/Back and 3 sets of pulls/chins done! Still have to go grocery shopping-waiting till the weather clears up. Girls are playing school in the basement:)

Kate, 1 out of 3 is better than nothing!

Colleen, I hate when the weather skips spring and gets too hot too fast too! I like the temperate seasons the most!

Anne, hope your meetings aren't putting you to sleep! Those Cirque du Soleil shows are crazy! I saw two brothers who performed in one of the shows on Oprah-mind boggling!

Dinner was clean and tidy. Had a few whopper eggs and threw the rest of the candy out. Phew.

Wendy, a 90 min yoga class would probably kill me although I think I'd much rather be in a class than do it on video. I wish Cathe would do yoga/pilates - more than just stretch max.

Kate, slept til 7! That's awesome. My dad always joked with one of my brothers that he owed him $5000 because he was the only one of the six of us who didn't need braces. I'm sure both my kids will - they have small mouths like me and both were thumb suckers!

Colleen, I am so opposite of you. I would never complain during hot weather. I soak it in and miss AZ heat like crazy!!

Anne, sorry the FL trip isn't going to work out! What do you have up your sleeve instead? Cirque du Soleil sounds super fun!

Klaudia, WTG on the WO. I was right there with you today.

Modern Family catch up tonight. I'm hoping to get up early and knock out my WO before the kids get up. Still fighting a cold and hoping it goes away soon.

Calves are on fire from 4ds y'day! Loving it!!

Have a good night all!

Quick post since I have to shower and leave for work. Been reading and promise to be back for personals later today. I did Max Interval Circuit this am. I'm doing FF's Jan 09 rotation and really liking it. And those asking yesterday, we are renting right now and looking to buy. So overwhelming is all I can say. Buying seems so final and I'm so scared that we'll hate where we live, but then we'll be stuck kwim?? Okay, so I'm stinky and sweaty so be back later. Oh! I sabotaged my eats yesterday since we went out for our anniversary. Dinner was clean - had a grilled shrimp dish but I shared a chocolate souffle dessert with DH. Not clean, but need to promise myself that today on will be different. I like what Katie said - what will this do to my body vs. how will it taste. Have a great Tuesday ladies!!

Hey Girls! Came home for J to nap now we're headed back out again - looking for coordinating outfits for their pics tomorrow. Wish me luck! Send me strength!:eek::eek::p:p

Shared dessert w/ the girls at lunch. Sorry! Will do better the rest of the day!

oh the beach wa s spectacular!!!! my mom was totally on the blink, but my neice and nephew and boys had such fun. it was wonderful. came home and did not want to exercise, but i knew i'd overinduldge if i didn't so, i punded out 6 miles and ccc. total puke factor, bnut i am proud of myself. and, i did what katie said so far. bbiab for personals!

Hi!

Angie, I think that is the hardest thing - finding a lifestyle that matches the weight we want to be at! You can do it, just start w/small changes here and there so it is not so overwhelming.

Katie, glad you are still feeling good! Glad your weight went down!

Nina, glad you were able to sleep and had a fun time at the beach! I am not feeling up to it today either, but I will try to pull it out like you did!

Wendy, glad you were able to get to yoga! Hope the dr appt went well and you had a great w/o!

Colleen, it really is too early for these temps. Hope the job prospect works out for you.

Anne, cirque du soleil sounds wonderful! Sorry about TCB, I hope you all can find another time to get together :) How were your meetings?

Kate, how are the girls liking Spring Break so far? Hope they are having fun!

Klaudia, I got so tired I had to go to bed before the game even went off :)

Lisa, I understand, that's one of the reasons we haven't bought another house yet, especially w/my mom living w/us and oldest dd possibly living on campus in another year and ½ or so.

Busy day at work today. The temps are getting way high here. Today's high is supposed to be 95 and tomorrow is 96. Hope everyone is having a good afternoon.

Clintonya

Meetings are done and I've been pretty productive today. Altho, one of my co-workers is pulling some really passive-aggressive s**t, which is her mode, but it irritates me. If you have a problem, just say you have a problem. I think she's mad about the meeting thing I told you yesterday, but she had her opportunity to say she wanted it and she didn't, so what am I supposed to do? Read her mind? Blech! Oh, well, she works at home tomorrow, so I probably won't even interact with her much. Hopefully it will blow over by the end of the week.

Sorry for lack of personals, but I'm going to go home soon and do Muscle Max upper body. I'm skipping abs since I did them yesterday. Have a great night, everyone!

anne

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.